![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who has the better RAP in this thread? | |||
| Bazzy |
|
0 | 0% |
| JSin |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Bazzy VS. JSin
IP:
10 lines MIN-MAX
No dickriding/Crew/Hating votes First to 5 wins Votes MUST be explained BEFORE POLL You spit first I'll reply as soon as I can Have patientce cos I got school-work too Your up PZZ |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|