![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who has the better Verse in this thread? | |||
| Mic Check |
|
0 | 0% |
| I KinG sLaVe I |
|
0 | 0% |
| Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
I KinG sLaVe I .vs. Mic Check & T Pound
IP:
I Voted on two battles streetlegend vs punk'd and splitt decision vs someone
here the rules 15-20 lines for me 20 lines for both of u if u know math thats 10 lines each for both of u due date by this thursday all rules apply no biting etc....... no whack lame votes must explain this is a handicapp match as u can see make a poll or something if u want |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|