RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Audio Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Young Cell 2 100.00%
C-Drama 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-03, 04:17 AM   #1
C-Drama

~~~Young Cel vs C-Drama~~~

IP:

Young Cel

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/youngcellmusic.htm
"Big Nigga"

C-Drama

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/cdramamusic.htm

LYRICS:

Hahahahahaha
Fuck that nigga Young Cel........
Pussy -ass bitch....(haha) (haha) (haha)

Are you ready to die?
Put the gun to your brain (*3)
Are you ready to die?
I'm ready, I'm ready

You know Drama got them popular tekks, that crack your skull open like a couple o' eggs//
I stick a hundred knives in him till he crawl and begs, lookin like a centipede with a couple o' legs//
Fuckin insect, I'll fuckin disect your fuckin "brain", "get on your nerves"...till you're "frustrated" with "pain"//
Put you to shame, when I go-look up your name, which remain the definition for the weak and the lame//
Mayn, I grab that gun and reload it then cock it, put a bullet through this "pussy" like my dick said "fuck it"//
....I'll put a plug in your fuckin eye socket, shock it till your "eyes" jump out to see my "hands in your pocket"//
Cause I'm robbin your ass, I'm a bad ass nigga, drank all ma "punch`" now you's a fat ass nigga//
I'm quicka than snakes venom delivered in your blood stream, Cell beating me? (nah mayn) Everyone must dream//
I think you got a motherfuckin disease, when you spittin you sound like you trying to sneeze//
Or somethin, you ain't a thug, we ain't buying that, please, I leave ya face more "scratched" than a "dog with fleas"//
If you go, and hope, to cheat, to get, a vote, I'll go, and choke, this dope, like a "jealous husband"//
What the fuck, have you lost your nuts and screws, nigga mayn what the fuck be wrong with you?//
Smash me like fuckin plastic cups, how you gonna crush what be harder than you?//
Snatch my chain, I don't give a fuck, shit willl leave your neck fucking green as fuck//
Now you got me thinkin that God is a slut, when I listen to you I'm like "GOD YOU SUCK"//

VOTE.......NO.......BS.........

Last edited by C-Drama : 05-17-03 at 08:31 AM.