RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
E-Syde THUG 0 0%
Erratik Assassin 3 100.00%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-03, 11:39 PM   #1
Erratik Assassin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Erratik Assassin -V-S- E-SYDE THUG

IP:

16 lines
No DR/hater/crew votes
I'ma spit first

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo you think~you~hot~but you ride dicks like Vietnam~sluts //
You gettin pee'd~on~like~the bitches in the R. Kelly video~stunt //
I'm the don~when~it~comes to shit like techs~and~heaters //
Now I'ma teach~you~to~box like a a Sex~Ed.~teacher //
You about to Blackout like I'm Red~&~Meth //
They've said~the~best is Erratik slice you to a shredded~chest //
Even if your feces burned you couldn't be hot~shit //
You could never earn your respect so you must've bought~it //
And don't try to rep your city even if it's good //
Cuz like Sate Property everybody dissin your "Hood" //
Youza UG~without~the~K - a Juicy~without~the~J //
You about to get jumped like Proof~in~M-I-A //
I'll turn you into Nelly make ya put a band-aid on ya cheek //
My palms are so hot from the heat you must think they were branded by leather seats //
The only time you ever rapped was at Christmas Eve //
You ain't been to jail before just misdemeanors like Missy E //

Aiight?

Last edited by Erratik Assassin : 06-05-03 at 07:55 AM.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.