RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-03, 01:57 PM   #1
I.Q.O.
BANNED For Being A Dipshit

cleanin out my closet(2003)

IP:

yo..........this song iz about my dad,it goes this

I remember it like yesterday,bein a lil kid,had the best daddy,a child ever could get,i never had a mom,not cuz they split,cuz she has been dead,since i have been livin this shit,so my dad was the only option or choice,the power in his vioce,when he said he's leaving me,(bye boys),i cant take it no more,fake parents arent fun,F*Ck foster homes,and all the B*llshit he's done

IM SORRY FATHER,I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU,I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY<BUT TONGIHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,IM SORRY papa,I NEVER MEAN TO HURT YOU,I NEVEr MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT TONIGHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,

You tried to take care of me again,when i was 10,but that plan fell in,it didnt work u couldnt u fuckin jerk,u spent your money on drugz,u hated black ppl,and yet got your weed from black thugz,u beat me,and kicked me,for no reason u whipped me,now your in the penetentry,i hope you'll be there for centuries,

IM SORRY FATHER,I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOU,I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY<BUT TONGIHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,IM SORRY papa,I NEVER MEAN TO HURT YOU,I NEVEr MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT TONIGHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET,

now,ima laugh when u die,and laugh when u fall,If u was caught on fire,add spray you down wit gasoline,and alchohal,i hate u,i hope you die,FUCK i'd kill you for fun,im lyin in tha chorus i really aint sorry none

I HATE YOU FATHER,I WISH YOU'D FUCKIN DIE<I WISH I COULD KILL YOU TONIGHT,but right now im cleanin out my closet,I HATE YOU pAPA,YOU NEVER TREATED ME RIGHT,NOW I HOPE YOU DIE,TONIGHT IM CLEANIN OUT MY CLOSET....