![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| Evil_Solo |
|
2 | 28.57% |
| carsonjet |
|
5 | 71.43% |
| Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
.:: The ReAwakaning::.
|
IP:
Yo Lyrical thanx for the vote I appreciate it... I dont really agree wit Kool cuz HONESTLY his first couple paragraphs were just bull shit honestly LOOK AT THEM........... well lyrical I am in a crew... it called GHETTO ANIMOSITY..... Its me and another youngster name YOUNGGADGET... yea we are both young its tight... on 14!!! ... well yea..... LaTeR
|
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|