RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who Will Be Who's Bitch?
Phrantik 1 16.67%
13th Disciple 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-03, 08:56 PM   #27
13th Disciple
i eat..eat..eat..emcees

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyricali
I can't vote, but it was awfully close. . Tik's done (a lot) better, and 13th's bars were stretched way too much. It totally threw of the flow - if I could vote I'd probably go with Phrantik. .

However, the rules are clearly in tik's favor, even though I wouldn't like to admit it. If 13 agreed to all of the rules, he's a fool.

PS: Don't capitalize every damn word, Disciple. You're quite the cocky one, too. . I hope you show up in our battle

does anyone else notice how disciple stays gettin hated on?....i have to flow a certain way....i can't capitalize my words.......i'm too cocky......can someone tell disciple how to be in battles please? matter of fact just write me a script so i can follow it.....everybody hatin on lil ol disciple........aint that sumthin.....
matter of fact.....what i'm sayin now will be hated on....guarantee it.......but i am who i am....