RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-03, 12:54 PM   #1
BROOKLYN
BANNED
 
BROOKLYN's Avatar
 
Posts: 839
Exclamation Hands Of God's Eviction Notice [pink Slip-for The Pre-writer]

IP:

LAST NIGHT I WAS TIRED & DIDN'T EXPECT TO COME SO PLAYED AS THE VOTERS PRONOUNCED IT BUT I KNOW YOU MAYBE COULD DO BETTER THAN YOU DID LAST NIGHT OR MAYBE NOT BUT WE'LL SEE

THIS IS A PINK SLIP BITCH SLAP NIGGA...15 LINES MAX

Quote:
Originally posted by The End
As for who spits first.. neither really do. For pink slip battles you PM me your verse, and I post it up at the same time. (as well as create thread)


I KNOW YOU GONNA SEE THIS OUT OF ALL THE BITCH SLAPS BUT REPLY & I DONT WANNA HEAR NO I DONT BATTLE TWICE SHIT PUSSY

Last edited by BROOKLYN : 07-02-03 at 12:56 PM.
Send a message via AIM to BROOKLYN   Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.