RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-03, 05:22 AM   #14
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.
 
Orikle's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,167
From: Sydney
IP:

You Are Really Gayer Than I Thought haha...Inspire Merked You By Paying The Fuck Out Of You...Then Pussy Couldn't Handle It So He Had A Cry And Said I'm The Best...Lets Battle...I Didn't Contradict Myself Dickhead...You're Just Simply A Loser And Will Never Gain My Respect..Not That You Probably Care But I Don't See You Gaining ANYONES Respect From This And If You Don't Care Bout Respect Then Most Definitely It Won't Gain You ANYTHING...YOU ARE...STILL WILL...AND WILL ALWAYS BE A FAG...I Don't Get Why You Can't Get Over It And Get A Life...Oh I Would Up My Pics If I Could Fucken Afford A Scanner You Fuck...And You Said OH Couldn't See The Pic Jokes Coming...You Could Always See Them Coming...Yet When They Did...YOU HAD A FUCKEN CRY...YOu Are Sooooo Fucking Foolish...For Real...Take A Look At That And Just Realise How Fucking Stupid You Are...You Have NO ARGUMENT......GET OVER IT!!!!.......
__________________
<center></center><center>Click Here.</center>
Send a message via AIM to Orikle Send a message via Yahoo to Orikle   Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.