RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-03, 10:09 AM   #26
self
one wink

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by MR. LEGEND
TO DUMBFuck BRUKLOR & DUMBFUCK MuhThugga

You fuckin wannabe stupid asses. WTF do you know about this shit huh. Nothin. WE that's right BLACK people MADE this shit OK. SO WTF you mean bring my race down some more. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS WHEN MY CULTURE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SITE YOUR ON!!! WHOSE RACE IS TRYING TO BE LIKE WHOSE? SO HOW THE FUCK AM I BRINGING MY RACE DOWN? BECAUSE I LIKE FREE AND SOULFUL HIP-HOP, BECAUSE I WANNA CELEBRATE MY CULTURE, BY DANCING, SINGING LYRICS TOGETHER WITH MY FRIENDS.

WTF huh, YOU KNOW WHY YOU THINK GANGSTA RAP IS "BELOW" YOU? CAUSE YOU ARE UNCONSCIOUS TO THE REAL WORLD YOU DUMMIES. AS LONG AS THERE ARE GHETTOS, THERE WILL BE GANGSTA RAP. PEOPLE LIKE TO HEAR MUSIC THEY CAN RELATE TO STUPID. AS LONG AS WE CAN'T FIND JOBS, WE'LL SELL DOPE. AS LONG AS THEIR ARE PEOPLE TRYING TO STOP THEM FROM FEEDING THEIR KIDS, THERE WILL BE VIOLENCE. AS LONG AS THERE IS VIOLENCE THERE WILL BE WAR STORIES...

AS FAR AS BRINGING MY RACE DOWN, HUH LOL I DON'T THINK SO, CAUSE FOR EVERY 50 CENT, THERES A HUNDRED BURNT OUT TRASHY METAL HEADS. you see WE ain't down for that shit huh

huh, sorry, I just can't stand ignorance, tread carefully children, don't disrepect the God and he won't disrespect you....

Muh ripped your shit a new gateway out, so I won't waste my time.

Mr. So Called Legend, if you can't stand ignorance you must be sitting down, beside yourself. Biatch.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote