RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-03, 11:39 AM   #1
Alias-C

<Last Minute [lost chances]>

IP:

I posted part of this before, but didn't finish it... here's the finished one... check it...

Hey yo last minute decisions, can cause manic friction, this no contradiction//
I mean what I’m saying, don’t think that I’m playing, if your ass delaying//
then your ass is slaying your chances, then praying for answers, see when time advances, and you don’t enhance shit//
you’re loosing that moment, loose grip as you hold it, it slips and you lost it//
don’t wait till that happens, whatever you’re plotting, like rapping, or stacking, relaxing and slacking ain’t getting you where shit is happening//
I’m serious, don’t think shit’s delirious, the shit may just leave you frustrated and furious, then curious//
bout why didn’t you do it, you had it but threw it, you blew it//
you knew it was time, but you put it aside, till the shit got diluted in time//
into nothing, you still think I’m bluffing//
this something to put into mind, shit I put it in mine, after loosing bout all that was mine//
they say time is more precious then gold, then my life was just measured and sold//
now I’m anxious to make it with bold-type of movements, but see dawg it’s useless, cause all that I do ends as other’s amusement//
Damm! I hesitated, I waited, and never made it, I hate it, me and my dreams separated//
why did it end up like this, because I laid back my fists, didn’t connect and now I try but I miss, you get the message in this?//
Look at the future never chase down the past, find all that suits ya’ never let that shit pass, cause once a loser it’s hard to get off your ass//
There, that be my lesson, one session//
of seconds in time, worth not forgetting for the rest of your lives…