RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-03, 07:56 PM   #1
L.A.STR~E~TZ
Middle Weight

returning evil

IP:

Whats goin on why is there screaming? why is my mom crying? im dreaming...this is not really happenning/

This tragedy, my mom sits in agony, inside and out my mother pains horribly/

I feel mad, what should I do somthing bad? no, I also feel love, should I feel sad?/

Anger for the man dats not really a man, instead of being what he should-instead he ran, he drank/

Love for my mother the woman that raised, the woman that since the day I was born her name I will praise/

He calls himself "un hombre" a man-but what man makes a woman cry? of course not a real man-i ask why? do you drink? do you stink? do you wanna die..../

I feel this pain inside, deep within me it hides, the thought that I didnt get raised right, the only woman that cares is the one thats always willing to put up a fight/

The demon is here, evil appeared, satan? devil? no the demon is beer, for my whole life its meant nuthin but fear, wondered my whole life-will it dissappear?/

My mother, theres a woman that I would never put anything above her, this woman god i love her/

This struggle always happens you see, wonder why this pain burdens on me, it doesnt only affect one person-hurts my whole family, for my mom i share her pain deeply/

I pray for sources of strength, i hope the thought of my girlfreind will let me go the lengths, i jus think of the happiness and the good times we spent/

this poem relates to my alchoholic dad. in many ways hes back...