RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-04, 06:12 PM   #76
Horud Skys
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4577 CD9A

Str8 Up we do Text caz we are bored and it gives us sumthing to do unlike dumb fucks like the audio cats here who are worthless and trash and swear there gonna get signed... Let Me Tell u Guys Sumthing.. no matter how nice u get ur not gettign signed dickheads.. u guys swear u are but ur just wasting ur life rapping and when u send it in on demos they get thrown in the trash u talk bout text and how were dumb asses but u guys put ur whole ffort into a demo send it in and they just throw it away... I mean u guys names is wack 'The end' fuck is that name or spitacular fuck outta here.. Oh and i luv how u guys say when i get big ima be str8 underground.. NO The fuck U Aren't they won't sign ur ass talking bout ur struggles fuck outta here no cares but ur shit when we got our own problems

Alll u Audio heads got son'd
Originally posted by Avalon

Horud Skys ...
Many say Horud... I hate to say it... but...
Av's prediction... Horud Skys... Have you seen this kid..? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
</center>
Old 02-04-04, 06:15 PM   #77
MeNTiLL
The Golden Chyld

Text Record: 9-2
IP: 17B3 6207

Eh .. He's not talkin' about me ..
Send a message via AIM to MeNTiLL Send a message via Yahoo to MeNTiLL   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-04, 06:15 PM   #78
Thesis
New to RB

Text Record: 2-0
IP: BB16 A131

Lol I Text For Kicks
I Also Do Audio And
Personally Being A Netcee
In General Is Whack.
I Hate How Audio Heads
Talk All That Shit Sayin
I'm Such A Great Audio
Head And They Dont Even
Have Shit Outside Of Soundclick.
I Usually Do This Shit Outta Shear
Boredom And Some People Just
Take The Net Waay To Serious.
Old 02-04-04, 06:20 PM   #79
Feeble Minded

Text Record: 0-1
IP: EB45 9824

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token
Brandon, Every person that disagrees with you and agrees with another is a cock jockey. We are also free to discuss opinions.

and brandons opinion is that you are a cock jockey

by the way - for those of you who say text is harder, there is no real comparison either way. in text you can have wordplay and things that the reader can only see because its in text, whereas if you put it into audio it wouldnt make sense to them. but in audio you have more of a limit on what you can say, so that it will be understood. .. whereas in text you have no beat .. the reader can use their own, so "is your beat good" is not a question - there is none. there are many comparisons between the two, it comes down to doing what you enjoy. .. like my essay?
Old 02-04-04, 06:34 PM   #80
$pitacular
You talkin to me?

IP: AE7D DE0F

Horud Skys... guy never sees the silver lining, no wonder the name

anyone that really does emcee - I know I don't have to tell you - but don't let some immature herb tell you that you can't make it. The only people with talent that don't make it are the ones that give up because of assholes that tell them they ain't gonna make it... and once you make it, why the fuck would you want to be underground? Save that for when you die...
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-04, 06:55 PM   #81
Lirael One

IP: 3354 DAC6

^ Horud actually raised a bttyer point then you. Now shut the fuck up and go battle in frontlines, chump ..
Old 02-04-04, 07:02 PM   #82
Feeble Minded

lmao .. yes, horud had a good point, i didn't read it because it just looked like a beef post until cam said somethin . .
Old 02-04-04, 07:02 PM   #83
varentao

IP: 5212 BDAB

You know it's not the best way to progress to constantly look back at the 'good ol' days' and compare them to the present. Sometimes, but not as much as it happens on here (not aimed at anyone in particular, but more so a general thing).

Must let it take it's natural progression. Up and down. Though i guess this is natural progression for RB (as well as other places). This is the mentality that naturally came with it's 'downfall'...in accordance with it's changing 'enviroment', 'inhabitants' n what not else.

But yes i agree. It is not up to it's past standards.
Old 02-04-04, 07:02 PM   #84
T West
Middle Weight

Text Record: 14-6
IP: B20F 67F7

Horud Skys...maybe not here...but there are guys who start off battling over the internet and then make it outside the PC doing audio...anybody who lives around the Rhode Island area has probably heard of a cat named Stryke...he started out on the net and he's doin big things. Don't discourage those who do audio mainly because they suck...just like you, many of them are also just having fun and passing the time.

to tell the truth...haven't heard anybody here who would make it outside of the net except for a guy in the song forum by the name of "White Owl Bundy". The rest of you simply do not have the required voice that is needed to survive in the big picture. If there are anymore...then tell me and i'll judge that myself.

@Feeble Minded- Yes you can compare the two...just not to a high degree of comparison. Audio involves many of the things text does...they are just hidden beneath the artist's voice and their music. Structure, word play, flow, etc... are all incorporated into audio. They are used to help the artist come with a better delivery.

Text is based on what you can express by simply showing words...audio on the other hand is expressed by the tone of your voice and what you say. Is either better than the other? no. Why? Because both are like everything else. They have talent, lots of it, and will always have talent.

Currently Open Battles:
T West vs. Kizza
Send a message via AIM to T West   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-04, 07:05 PM   #85
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horud Skys
they won't sign ur ass talking bout ur struggles fuck outta here no cares but ur shit when we got our own problems

Well since no one else decided to comment on this statement....

Eminem
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-04, 07:07 PM   #86
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP: 4577 CD9A

true^^...some peepz voice just aint right for it..

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-04, 07:15 PM   #87
Feeble Minded

Quote:
Originally Posted by T West
@Feeble Minded- Yes you can compare the two...just not to a high degree of comparison. Audio involves many of the things text does...they are just hidden beneath the artist's voice and their music. Structure, word play, flow, etc... are all incorporated into audio. They are used to help the artist come with a better delivery.

if we're talking about the same kind of wordplay, then no it cannot be incorporated into audio while being understood. please give me an example of what kind of wordplay you mean. on second thought dont, i really am not in the mood to type anymore ...
Old 02-04-04, 07:31 PM   #88
Quotient
Moterboatin Sonuvabitch

IP: 369A 91C6

i agree..

rb has little to no talent these days. i drop trash. i'll be the first to admit i haven't tried on RB since like 2002. but ehh.. it's ok. i don't take this site seriously.. like a lot of you.
Send a message via AIM to Quotient   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-04, 07:32 PM   #89
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf

Text Record: 15-4
IP: 6E65 1B29

I don't take the net serious, period.

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-04, 07:35 PM   #90
Thrust
wanna play doctor????????

Text Record: 6-10
IP: DFB8 2D7C

^alls been said

^period.