RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-19-05, 07:45 PM   #1
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Text Record: 70-13
Changed Man

IP: 3240 794D

I'm just so fuckin pissed about some shit.
I flowed this shit I just typed now,to EM's "The way I am"
beat,so please niggas stop at the ....'s cause it flows fuckin perfect if you do.
So no nigga say I aint flow..and with my flow I have no structure sorry.
well Hey I hope you like it..I might structure it later,but now I'm too pissed off..

To the homie...who gave me...this cut....and he drained me my blood..and my baby... april...who gave me her love..entertained me,and kissed me..after they taped me..we passed all the dating..I even.... brag all...a.. bout my lady...and that's just a amasing...comin..from a...man who's just lazy...they planned to erase me...If the actions was me, I'll upper...cut...on em daily,I'm finish I'm in this,to win this..I'm gettin offended..I'm drinched in the drippins,from my,,,upper lip..thisis like at the dentist..I'ma practicin,blastin,keep laughin,I'll end it...I'm black,but I'm finished..Livin....like all the acts from the past...with do rags with my pants..and they sag..with the evil involded...I won't find Peace.... with them fags..please let me off this..I'm coughin,I'm tired,I got... enough problems...I'm writin... while my....eyes is just crying..Its hard to describe it..MY life is admired..Nevermind... all of my shit...you speak of my stiches...but people not livin..can't even... Invision...you people to listen..
My mind... is just twirling...with 5 different stories..With one..when I'm running..with 2..When I'm pouring...my eyes out...with all of..the rest..coming with lies now..I'm done...livin life now..I'ma cut with a knife now..soon..in a second..better yet right now..the vein line,is so tempting..
why must..it be..A chryme to be living..constantly pushing and taunting..
it probably gotta be,a problem..you niggas,don't know...what a problem mean..Talk to me...a.bout..your hard life,when its all...of your fault..don't call on me...I gave you a chance..adn you wanna..brawl with me..it'll be the fall of me...to take on all you three...wait there is more,there is four..I can'ttake..All of this..at this rate with..all of this..hate..in my grave..my skelton,will be ballin his fist...

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 07:47 PM   #2
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: C62D 353D

I liked it......

Feeling the emotion homie

Some people may say your structure was fucked up

But if you rhyme it too the Way i am beat, it fits nicely, it was a solid drop, an the emotion was runnin wild throughout, 7.5/10, keep 'em comin

Return the feed on my 'Look Mom' Open Mic

Peace

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 07:49 PM   #3
Class.Sic
-

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 29DB 69F4

liked the concept, took me awhile to get the flow of it but it was still coo...but ive seen better comin from you fam...this isnt no hall of famer but it was decent...i wont ask you to work on anything coz you really dont need to...ha...anyways 7.9/10

RTF in the sig.....Obsession plz..

Send a message via Yahoo to Class.Sic   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 07:58 PM   #4
Sik Wit It

IP: 258C A279

im liking this piece here, good flow
structure was blah, good topic to it
overall nice drop INDEPH

"Fuck YAW"

7/10
Old 02-19-05, 07:59 PM   #5
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

IP: 28AD 5545

ayo Buck shot did you read this? Come on yo no one can read that in 2 minutes...
Honestly yo,please everyone READ MY SHIT,before you crit.I take rap personally..
And I honestly get better asI go on and you won't see that unless you READ IT.
Damn I hate I gotta do text.

Send a message via AIM to Kawn Flixx Send a message via MSN to Kawn Flixx   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 08:01 PM   #6
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

if i didnt read it, i wouldnt post a comment.........
I take raps personally too man, i dont just here an post any type of feed for the hell of it ya know

Old 02-19-05, 08:04 PM   #7
Class.Sic
-

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 29DB 69F4

ok...honestly...it went in all differant directions...at one point you were talkin about this...and at another you were talkin about that...didnt even stay with your title too much...but it seemed as though you were talking about your problems more than you are talking about being a changed man...sorry for only half-assing it earlier...pz..

Send a message via Yahoo to Class.Sic   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-05, 08:04 PM   #8
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Aight yo,but you must read superfast...2 minutes isn't alot yo.

Old 02-19-05, 08:06 PM   #9
Kawn Flixx
FUCK STROBE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class.Sic
ok...honestly...it went in all differant directions...at one point you were talkin about this...and at another you were talkin about that...didnt even stay with your title too much...but it seemed as though you were talking about your problems more than you are talking about being a changed man...sorry for only half-assing it earlier...pz..

THANK YOU!!!

yeah I was talkin bout my problems,and its called changed man
since after they jumped me I haven't been my usuall calm self.

Old 02-19-05, 08:13 PM   #10
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

I read an type fast......

i didnt read all that stuff in bold letters, i never ead what people add onto there peices, i just read the verse....

an like i said, it was an emotional peice, it wasnt choppy at all, structure suited the way eminem rhymes on way i am, an its easy too tell, changed man dosent come into the peice, but the emotion certainly does