RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-05, 06:17 PM   #1
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It
 
.Barz Of Steel.'s Avatar
 
Posts: 3,714
IP:

Freepost
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
my feminine side is a lesbian



Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-05, 11:56 PM   #2
Rile1
The Emcee Shogun
 
Posts: 500
From: Hayward, CA
IP:

^^ lol yeah the black dude is actually ill at rapping a lil bit..
__________________
When i vote on urs vote on mine
Me vs. Opt1k(topical..50/vote)
I do this to herbs>>
Send a message via MSN to Rile1   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-05, 11:56 PM   #3
Rile1
The Emcee Shogun
 
Posts: 500
From: Hayward, CA
IP:

damn I cant believe people actually dont like the gorillas lol..maybe I should do articles and crap......
__________________
When i vote on urs vote on mine
Me vs. Opt1k(topical..50/vote)
I do this to herbs>>
Send a message via MSN to Rile1   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 12:07 AM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?
 
Posts: 2,007
IP:

gorrilas can lick my asshole clean before they become hip hop....
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 12:59 AM   #5
Rile1
The Emcee Shogun
 
Posts: 500
From: Hayward, CA
IP:

lol I never sed they were hiphop haha...but what makes them so likeable or unlikeable?? is it tha fact they barely show they're faces or wut?
__________________
When i vote on urs vote on mine
Me vs. Opt1k(topical..50/vote)
I do this to herbs>>
Send a message via MSN to Rile1   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 11:42 PM   #6
Kid Chaos
New to RV
 
Posts: 88
From: Atlanta, GA
IP:

a shit, i alwayz liked da gorillas
Send a message via MSN to Kid Chaos   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-05, 11:48 PM   #7
Rile1
The Emcee Shogun
 
Posts: 500
From: Hayward, CA
IP:

lol ^^ word ever since I heard Clint Eastwood Ive been hooked
__________________
When i vote on urs vote on mine
Me vs. Opt1k(topical..50/vote)
I do this to herbs>>
Send a message via MSN to Rile1   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.