RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-05, 01:14 AM   #1
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
Phenom - Red Bandana

IP: 81D9 FAB1

Left feed on LE's new one, and Will Appear and ill G's track... (as well as like prolly 15-20 since i dropped my last track)

It's rough right now, but I'm lovin this beat. Peep game:

http://phenom-in-all.dmusic.com/

Phenom - Red Bandana

word

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-05, 01:31 AM   #2
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 4453 3712

i already told you love the ebat off in a few parts btu will be dope when u rerecord and add some nice adlibs props on thsi cant wait to hear the finished version

O.Y.D.
Old 11-25-05, 01:32 AM   #3
Precise.
Therapist or The Rapist ?

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 2F0F 08E9

Siiince you hit me on AIM.. I'll drop feed.

Beat is bonkers. I like that shit too. You shoulda hit me for a collab over this shit but oh weeeeell.

Anyways.. Flow is a little off like you said but shit sounds nice. Content is cool. Only suggestion I'd make is watch how you deliver it. If you laid yourself back slightly.. maybe a bit more cocky and put more personality into your verses.. you'd be nice with it. Just my 2 cents. Shit's nice tho.
Old 11-25-05, 05:37 AM   #4
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: 836B 1A98

dope beat. shit the way your voice sounds gives me the chills. not in a gay way. just makes me wanna write. good job on this. keep up.
Old 11-25-05, 12:39 PM   #5
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 9187 6F9A

listneing;
red bandanas...u in the bloods? lol beat is ill, like that guitare mixed with piano, nice quality, like the sample, reminds me of some dipset shit, nice flow, nice lyrics, overall pretty dope track, im just lazy to leave longer feed

peace
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-05, 03:28 PM   #6
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 26A5 1505

listening through my usual Audio Technicas.

Who ever's up first, on that mic, they sound muffled as FUCK. beats' hot, nice sample usage, and props for who ever produced it and not doing the generic move of making the sample a wack 2003 highpitched voice.

Phen, you need to EQ the highs on your vocals to open em up because they're muffled to hell. The lyrics are nice, liek the funeral line, the donald trump line, etc. Your flow went rushed on a line or three. You need another layer and SLIGHTLY more reverb to make your hook come out. Either that or you just rhymed through the hook.

Second verse's review is the same as the first. There's some clicking noise or something that soudns like mic handling noise in the back ground. Or liek you're typing or something. Pretty good track, but it sounds jew'd out on the fidelity. Yeah, I said it. Jew'd out. Why you skimping on the fidelity? that's the #1 way to rape your track into a position of "okay" whne it coulda been "good". Just makes the music sound cheap. etc etc yadda yadda yadda 1

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-05, 04:10 PM   #7
Hoodz Prophet
^Hoodz Legend^

Text Record: 5-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 3-0
IP: D4CC BCDF

word i got this beat too i been writin for this beat for a long time....juelz santana is dope....i didn't know anyone had this beat though but listenin as i type vocals is a little low but lyrics are pretty nice but its sounds kinda muffled and flow seems a little rushed at certain points in the second verse it sounds like you held the mic and it slipped out your hand a little or somethin...i guess apexx said it best sounds kinda like typin and word @ that P on the hat phillies be dope but yeah i think overall track is pretty good so keep comin wit tracks like this oh...and yes i have a red bandana...lmao @ my corny ass joke haha

Gunn Play: RV's Original Duo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
your the dopest at everything ive ever seen you do
Send a message via AIM to Hoodz Prophet   Reply With Quote