RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-14-06, 04:36 PM   #16
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 0287 C258

yeah this beat is pretty old. me and some other people made a song to it about a year ago on here.

anyway tony your flow is real choppy. your voice sounds extra robotic. you need to have more energy. lyrics are alright. not super great but not bad

yvonne - you gotten better since the first time i ever heard you. your lyrics are semi-cool. your quality isnt the greatest either.

overall this song was just alright.
Old 08-15-06, 06:45 AM   #17
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: E9F8 8ED6

yeah this was before I upped my quality a lil bit

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 11:29 AM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

god damn i'm so sick of hearing high pitched voice samples, but i won't hold it against you.

Tony, you DEF need to re-record the first verse, AND re mix it AND re EQ it (or EQ it at all from the sounds of it). I can barely hear what you're saying without focusing uberhard to discern words from beats. The lyrics sound soid, just i can't hear em. should EQ your lows for sure and bring some body out of your voice, record at a higher volume then compress your vocals. your adlibs are MEGA quiet i ain't evne realize you had em till your second verse.

yvone, you already know your mic is anus. sounds like I'm listening to a clock radio. You could have repaired a lot of that with some EQing, damn I'm so sick of sayin this. your flow is okay, too repetiive though, part of being a well rounded mc is being able to switch your shit up and still be intersting and entertaining. Your adlibs are so low i can barely tell you have em. mad punchins. the last bar couplet shoulda rhymed "words" and "above" don't rhyme, that's the wrong way to send off a verse.

should have faded the song out instead of letting it abruptly fall out, btw, some dialogoe between the two of you on the instrumental portion would have lended a LOT of intimacy to this track, would have sounded liek we had a window to the relationship that you guys were talking about, not to mention break up that huge gap.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-06, 07:05 PM   #19
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 28F8 60E5

i forgot about this...

....Thank You Sir

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-06, 10:42 AM   #20
N.O.K.
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4DD2 B4EB

tony green -- wat up, this track is str8 it seems sorta cliche with the first line, but its a koo track flow was koo i liked it but nothing exciting...maybe u eed more emotion? sound like ur meaning wat u tryn to say.

yvonne -- hmm i wont take it ez so imma be real, it was aight at best not to be disrspectful but everything u said is something i heard before just in deifferent words in..other words im tryn to say u should find different way to say thingz and ya need to up ya vocab... ur flow is nice no complaints but i guess its tha same for u add more emotion and add vocab to ur trax u got potential girl the beggining of ur verse u was choppy then u actually started flowin so big upz

both of u can elevate just try harder!!

i aint being an ass im just being real accept it anyway u want.....
Old 08-28-06, 06:27 AM   #21
Yvonne
...Closer Look...

IP: 42B5 98FD

fo sho..its useful for one to elevate...

thanx

Yvonne-Early In The Morning

S.K.M

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Yvonne is dope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Word. I respect christians like you.

Now That's Wassup!
Send a message via AIM to Yvonne Send a message via MSN to Yvonne   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 08:40 PM   #22
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BC4B 8D03

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=234428

ayt yvonne i gotta admit since las i saw/talked 2 u,u were a bit new wit the whole rhymin thing but dis track was pretty decent 4 a lovey dovey type song i agreebeat was a lil 2 loud other than dat i guess jus keep practicin til ya feel da mic more feel me good cut overall though keep doin ya thang n tony u did kool jus like yvonne work on ya mic skills n dont b afraid 2 rap wut n how u feel bout a song ayt peace check out my shit aint audio yet but it'll get there
Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla   Reply With Quote