RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-07, 12:19 PM   #16
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Talking

IP: A376 10FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
and broadcast them to millions...let me ask you.

If President Bush was making a "State of the Union" address and said, "This country is doing fine, despite all the Mexicans living here." Is that okay?

Wait...What if he said..."Those lazy blacks are holding the economy down."

^^Does it matter whether or not the RACIST comments were said in anger or in jest? The point is, they were said and should hold consequences.

Y'all are some ignorant mofos boy...I tell you. White people seem to think racism is okay, or doesn't exist. What have all these Civil-Right's Warriors been fighting for since the 20th century?

Ugh...Get a clue.

Nuff said.

Q...lets be honest here...Bush couldn't pronounce "economy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-07, 12:44 PM   #17
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: E0AB 4BA8

Quote:
Y'all are some ignorant mofos boy...I tell you. White people seem to think racism is okay, or doesn't exist. What have all these Civil-Right's Warriors been fighting for since the 20th century?

Ugh...Get a clue.

Ok, so being racist isnt ok but being sterotypical is? Wow Q you are such a model citizen for this discussion

And um, were you in the million man march, were you offended and or assaulted by a skin based hate crime? If not than stfu, honestly, its the same old shit, heres a thought, and a message to all people who think like Q n not just to one color, i dont owe you shit, i personally have done nothing to wrong any of you, or atleast have done nothing to wrong you based on your skin color. Dont get it twisted, im no Barbara Bush picketing signs that say i love black people but i dont like or hate someone unless they personally give me reason to, its time to swallow.... ....your pride that is

What you give is what u get with me

Last edited by Aurora Sky : 04-11-07 at 12:48 PM.
Old 04-11-07, 06:00 PM   #18
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 40A9 02E9

dude said "nappy headed hoes"...

that's racist and degrading..

that's not funny..

i agree it would b different if dave said it or a mexican dude said it..

but it wasn't a white man said it..and it was wrong..i ain't buggin about it because it;l happen again but it is wrong
Old 04-11-07, 07:06 PM   #19
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
IP: A23B 0C9E

shoulda said nappy haired niggers.....no reason t throw the clean white girls into the mix
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 02:10 AM   #20
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: D6DD 9D10

Quote:
and broadcast them to millions...let me ask you.

If President Bush was making a "State of the Union" address and said, "This country is doing fine, despite all the Mexicans living here." Is that okay?

Wait...What if he said..."Those lazy blacks are holding the economy down."

^^Does it matter whether or not the RACIST comments were said in anger or in jest? The point is, they were said and should hold consequences.

Ugh...Get a clue.

Nuff said.

well, you seem to also be a racist for classifying all white people as racists. you racist

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 04:50 AM   #21
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9B2C 9A4D

Quote:
Originally Posted by High-Dro
well, you seem to also be a racist for classifying all white people as racists. you racist

Dude...I clearly said, "FOR THOSE WHO ARE..."

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 04:59 AM   #22
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

yay another brainless Rv race conversation.
Old 04-12-07, 05:02 AM   #23
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: E3A8 8687

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
I'm imaging that would be funny as hell coming out of your mouth with your restarted chipmunk voice.

LMAO, word up... what a fuckin clown.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 04-12-07, 07:24 AM   #24
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 47F3 E0A2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzar
yay another brainless Rv race conversation.

What's brainless about discussing relevant issues?
Old 04-12-07, 09:40 AM   #25
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 47F3 E0A2

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
dude said "nappy headed hoes"...

that's racist and degrading..

that's not funny..

i agree it would b different if dave said it or a mexican dude said it..

but it wasn't a white man said it..and it was wrong..i ain't buggin about it because it;l happen again but it is wrong

I agree with you here Pra...

Point is, dude thought he was being funny. But, in his blind, ignorant, bigotry, he made a racist comment that was completely repugnant.

I was actually discussing this at work today. A black female brought up an interesting point she had heard from Rev. Sharpton's radio broadcast. She said that not only did Imus disrespect those black females on the team, but black people/women EVERYWHERE! The point is, we know that having "nappy hair" is a stereotype of black people. That's what makes this racial.

Anyway, I'm glad dude is losing his job. There is ABSOLUTELY zero place for that type of ignorant, reprehensible behavior in the 21st century.

EVER.
Old 04-12-07, 04:31 PM   #26
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: D6DD 9D10

yes, but far after that you said "White people seem to think racism is okay, or doesn't exist."

and if that isnt enough, if you want to avoid being racist your title shouldnt say "for you white folk who..." maybe it should say "for ALL you folk who..."

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 05:00 PM   #27
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

Quote:
What's brainless about discussing relevant issues?

Topics not brainless. Majority of RV's opinions are.
Old 04-12-07, 05:10 PM   #28
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

Im black i thought what he said was funny. I think this Double standard that alot of black people have is rediculous. First thing you got to do it put that shit in the past. Black people say that nothing that white people can do can make up for what happen all those years. If not then why do black people constantly accept reperations for slavery. If they are not willing to accept the fact that what happened was fucked up and they trying to make up for it dont accept reperations. I swear that comment would not have been racist if a black person would of used it. And for you made reference about how what our civil rights leaders was fighting for.... how many times have you used the word Nigga/nigger/ or some type of veriation in your tracks. Dave chappelle talk about white/blacks/spanish/asians 24/7 and no one says shit, you know why Cuz white people can take a joke, and the fact that he black its not racist. I swear so many black people bitch about chains they have never worn to people who have never put the chains on us. But im not going to deny the fact that there are no racist people in the world cuz they are. I could understand if he was being racist completely bashing over black people, talking about how much he hates them, and how they should die, but he didnt, it was a little 5 secound joke. I swear a majority of the minority say so much about how hard they are but as soon as some white guy touches the border people get ass hurt. Shit is sickening.

Bottom line they're taking things way overboard. His show should not have been cancled and he should not loose his job. This is something called freedom of speech and sadly "racist" comments is covered by it. Thing is you gotta learn how to deal with the consequences. But in this case the punishment doesnt fit the crime. If you dont like what he said...then dont tune in to his show, bottem line.

Also all i hear is that the minority saying how white people should watch what they say when it comes to this type of thing. Please i want someone to define what a Racist comment is and clearly make a non bullshit list of what racism is. Once your done that list study it, and think about how much crap that black people do on that list to white people and other races.

Peace till the next piece.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.

Last edited by Chris Stylez : 04-12-07 at 05:14 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-07, 05:14 PM   #29
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: 53B1 A5EC

okay. I'm going to say what I always say when it comes to racial threads like these. and hopefully everyone will understand.

Racism is wrong...point blank..if it is white on black, black on white, brown on black, black on brown, red on yellow, yellow on white...you get the picture..its wrong

The reason why this Imus guy is catching a lot of flames for his comments is becuase he is white. White people in the United States have a horrible history of being racist and degrading to every minority group that has ever stepped foot in this country, especially blacks. Yes if Imus was black it would of still been wrong for him to something like "those snot nossed little white bitches" or something along those lines..but we all must understand the fact that he wasnt...he was white.

If you are a white person in this country you have to be extra careful with what you say concerning people or groups of a different race. or ethnic backgrounds. Why? because your ancestors made it that way for you by being racist and ignorant. Its wrong, I know it is. I wish it wasn't that way. But thats just the way it is. This goes into the same boat as the Kramer Incident at the Laugh Factory. I don't believe the guy is racist, he just basicly wasn't thinking.

maybe that will stop all this nonsense amongst everyone in this thread. everyone quit saying stupid shit. i think me and Chris Stylez are the only ones that actually came with a logic explanation on why this guy shouldn't be out of a job.

and guess what?

Chris and I are black...

Last edited by Shear Kaughn : 04-12-07 at 05:23 PM.
Old 04-12-07, 05:21 PM   #30
locknes
its WU muthafucka

IP: 7C28 B050

obiously some of you poeple arnt famliar with his show he has said this early in his carreer(things of this nature) but as of late this is the first time he has been caught after all he he is a
white consevative im not trying to stereotype here but they usualy are the racist white peopl