RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-10, 01:03 PM   #16
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E3CC AB86

"people use their ego's to patrol this world untill they find a personality"- what i've derived from some philosophy talk. people can't always be themselves and in almost all cases they aren't or if they are then theirself is pretty bad/lame or decieved.
i don't know if its just the seriousness of my life right now or what ,but i can't really see how your 'personality' is enhancing the topics you talk about. maybe you're just a cheery guy, but when i see people that are all smiles i get very skeptic about their ability to be real. yes we should enjoy life, but tell that to people that are going down the tubes w/o hope, they may see 'that' as a bit unrealistic. i'm obviously being way too cynical, but thats the way i decern spirits, not that you're on trial,(because you seem to have your head screwed on), but i'm just projecting how i interperate things. try to help me decifer at what point i'm gettin too cynical.
this is probably a bit too rediculous of a conversation, but i'm just giving you my interpitation of things

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 02:00 PM   #17
Lysol
New Jack

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: EB18 F819

Dude you are to paranoid! LOL, from all your posts you sound terrified in disbelief, you are over analyzing everything, I'm cheerful because of God and I put my trust in him, there are times I'm sad etc. But I refuse to keep myself in that state, I use to be massively depressed, suicidal thoughts at times. Trust me when I say right now there is a lot going on in my life and I should be emo right now, but am I? No. No ones life is perfect, but I refuse to feed to the negative in my life, sometimes I do, but it's rare and short in time. I'd rather put myself in a happy state then, "I'm sad, life sucks" etc.

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29

I put all my problems in Gods hands, why stress when it is not necessary? Why be in a state of paranoia? I use to be like that, I had anxiety for every little thing, I was always scared.

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Fear does not come from God, but the devil. Some advice relax, you are looking at things in a complex view, when I'm speaking in simple.

aim: reysdesigns
E-mail: reysdesigns@yahoo.com

Twitter
http://twitter.com/theycallmerey
Youtube
http://youtube.com/reythecoolestloser
Old 12-05-10, 02:43 PM   #18
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: E3CC AB86

very true. i exaggurate the negative to prove a point i guess. if i didn't leave things in God's hands i would def be histarical, but yes that is a very good strategy rather than freakin out, but at the same time i have some concerns on subjects that i'm lookin for answers, and to activate active debate i go way to the left on topics so you have to reply back kinda. just feelin things out, this forum is often very lame and shallow, just tryin to weed out the fake from the real.

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-10, 08:31 PM   #19
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 90DD 370A

well said el rey, and from my perspective you seem like same guy in your music that you are in life, you really seem like a cool dude.
and just like the saying goes, be the example you want to see.
and you are doing that from what i can tell. much respect.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..