RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
dj_killa15 0 0%
Opponent 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 04-07-03, 11:36 PM   #1
dj_killa15
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
dj killa vs vandetta

IP:

man i spit shit thats drasticlly ill,so here before we get started have some more pain pills
i understand my words can make you sick,but maybe you'd quit pukin if ya quit sukin dick
so maybe what im sayin dosent seem quite fair,o yeah next time you see your mom ask her if shes missing a pair of underwere
so im tellin you now before you get pissed,its everyone in your crew that should feel dissed by this
so bitch right now u need to get steppin,before i start usin my words as a fukin lethal weapin
so hears a rag wipe the tear from you eye,you dnt have to cry when i said the words drive by
its funny cuz when u aint rappin ya real names shelly,hey aint you that kid who got fucked by r. kelly
so man u can say what u want i really dont care,
cuz ill still be sittin here with my middle finger held up in the air,

Last edited by dj_killa15 : 04-08-03 at 03:47 PM.
 
Old 04-08-03, 12:57 AM   #2
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

whose this nigga...just posting up a battle verse and thinks imma respond to that wack played out rhymes...fuc it..i will psot either tomorrow cause im already in like 5...
 
Old 04-08-03, 03:30 PM   #3
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

DAMN I GOT A PALLET OF BATTLES BT ITS COO..I WILL SPIT TODAY LIKE I SAID I WOULD
 
Old 04-08-03, 04:09 PM   #4
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?
 
~HoTTie~'s Avatar
 
From: Why? So You Can Stalk Me?
IP:

tic toc tic tok time going by slow waiting on this battle make sure u spit something hot vendetta
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 04-08-03, 05:16 PM   #5
Lyricbrutalizer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

YEah vendetta im fuckin with u and the free post
 
Old 04-08-03, 05:30 PM   #6
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

IMMA POST SHITT... I DONT SPEND ALL MY DAMN TIME ON THIS SHITT...SO HOLD ON AND I WILL POST UP B4 THE NIGHT IS OVER FUCK
 
Old 04-09-03, 02:17 PM   #7
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

today i wil post my fault..4got all of this was goin on
 
Old 04-09-03, 02:21 PM   #8
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?
 
~HoTTie~'s Avatar
 
From: Why? So You Can Stalk Me?
IP:

take ur time...some people do have things to do
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 04-10-03, 01:27 PM   #9
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

today i will spitt 4 sure cause i got caught up in otha battles...so my fault...sorry for the long wait..but ur lose will come soon!
 
Old 04-10-03, 02:06 PM   #10
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
finally--->

IP:

dj_killa is a punk bitch thats fake/I leave'em soggy like corn flakes/he try and die wrapped to his brainwave/fucked himself up because he fuckin wit this ill shit/I won't blow you a kiss I punch in your fuckin mouth bitch/nigga just chill or catch the steal fist/now when I say I'm a young buck/don't get an idea nigga fuckin/that you can come and fuck wit this here/the shit that I kick ain't simple/a dj_killa layin in the river dead wit his dick drilled in his temple/I guess that's how it's gotta be/he jumpin up and gettin his ass played like the lottery/Vendetta funky punk you fail to realize/diggin through your crackerjacks and shit try to find the prize/but aint no prize fool//yeah you can get your ass bucked by a nigga fresh in high school/wit Vendetta to kill you like a hog/chase you like a dog/slit your throat and drink your blood like egg nog/
 
Old 04-10-03, 02:06 PM   #11
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

im gonna open up a new thread iigth casue the poll is closed on this one...so put ur lyrics up in it too so we can get some votes ya heard...
 
Old 04-11-03, 10:08 AM   #12
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

can wer get some thread votes then...uppin
 
Old 04-11-03, 10:55 AM   #13
T-Cee
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

both of you came really weak, my vote goes to vendetta.. I just thought he was the least wack out of the two...
 
Old 04-11-03, 11:05 AM   #14
Bella
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

^my thoughts exactly.....

vote vandetta...
 
Old 04-11-03, 01:13 PM   #15
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

2-0 me uppin for mo votes>>>>^
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.