RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who has the better RAP in this thread?
Vendetta 0 0%
UnEmceeAble 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-03, 01:52 AM   #1
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
UnEmceeAble vs. Vendetta (CORRECT POLL)

IP: 1A7F 5D33

UnEmceeAble's verse:

k…before I drop I want you to know I’m going to throw in some quotes and bolds because I’m not sure if the front liners can pick up some shit::: it’s probably unnecessary but I’ll make sure:::

*Puts on headphones, grabs mic, turns up music*

This cats constantly biting…and claiming it’s subliminal
If I could describe you in two words: NEVER ORIGINAL
Vendetta? You’re even -named after- a Def Jam game!
Check his sig: he’s even still trying to copy- Merk Squad’s Name! LMFAO
He is only interested in his own style –check his profile- it clearly reads: “shyt’”
Look at The Elements; everyone is hot…except for the people on the crew list
You imitative, trying to make “brighter” of what was once newB’s “light remarks”
Too bad when you “copy and pasted”- you forgot to remove your “bite marks”

|switch|

Look: just my first 8 lines killed you…so let me be quite frank
I’m gonna give you the benefit of my fatigue…and post 4 more lines- Blank
………………………………………….
………………………………………….
………………………………………….
…………… …………………………….
Sorry bout the “missing punches”^^^^- but I agreed to do HIS best
I could have beat you with “one line”…it would just say: “Fill in the rest __________”
Kid you practically “drooling” the way you “faint-spit”
I’m gonna eat your verse and “piss” it out- just to prove you “aint shit”
What happened to your “veteran” crew…”you recruited all rookies”
Its obvious your “gay”: before this you only SUC-CUMbed to “battle pussies”
You the type of kid to post a battle call, but when I respond you say Never mind
Then turn your back to me when I spit…cuz you only receive bars from behind…(takes it in the butt)

*music stops, headphones come off, mic explodes*

Ahhh…writers block always finds a way doesn’t it…oh well I got 22

your turn...hahahahaha



















Vendetta's Verse:


*grabs UnEmceeAbles target headphones and rips 'em apart...now what son??heres soem real music u should be flowing to...mic check<<<1-2**

I'll rock-ya-stone!..UnEmceeAble is beaten so bad hes like, whoa your sick//
I already cracked all ya ribs .. but I stilll got a bone to pick!//
This Queer will-be-next cause im ignitin-text with a lightlin-flex/
Stomp ya so hard they'll think ya birth mark was a Nike-Check//
It's my Honest thoughts...keeping you straight and narrow/
Then I’ll Knock off ya Nose...like the Face of Pharaohs//
Kid ya Wak~In~Ya~Tracks and I only Attack~With~The~Facts/
Slice ya so fast ya half'll break its fall on the back~of~the~axe//
You've never touched a 'Mic' other than that head from the 'Jackson 5'/
You won't survive, cause I crush fake emcee's like a Fat Joe Stage Dive//
Your a bitch in a mesh bra... Fuckin damn wacked bastard/
Leave this pussy freeze dried, and his Whack raps plastered//
Most femcees are alot harder than you, why you even in Productions crew/
I've spotted more heart in tha noobs.. & retarded kids too//
Damn!! I can't spit about my self cuz lyrics won't define-genius's/
I already ripped you and you still got left over meat like unsercumsized-penis's//
Wanna throw words next? Think your bright...but your flames aint seepin thru/
Defeatin you...is about as easy as quitin a game of Peek A Boo//

*looks out corner of eye and sees UnEmceeAble crying in the back****UnEmceeAble just got served his 1st "L"**
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 01:54 AM   #2
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

okay... if u vote don this battle the first poll::: PLEASE vote agian..

Vendeatta posted the poll wrong so please re-vote
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 01:57 AM   #3
Dez
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CA28 9828

i gotta give it ta both of yall. both verses were tight...... but UnEmcee is in another league.

vote=unemcee
 
Old 05-07-03, 01:58 AM   #4
alldig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 8125 59F0

I agree with the above post. Unemceeable was on another level with his punches and word choice. He had a better verse overall.

Poll Vote - Unemceeable
 
Old 05-07-03, 02:01 AM   #5
Dez
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CA28 9828

unemcee......................................... please revote on my battle with harmor.....the same thing happened to me
 
Old 05-07-03, 02:05 AM   #6
TeraRhymes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: FDD6 AE15

umm Unemceeable got this easily wit harder punches n shit


"This cats constantly biting…and claiming it’s subliminal
If I could describe you in two words: NEVER ORIGINAL
Vendetta? You’re even -named after- a Def Jam game!
Check his sig: he’s even still trying to copy- Merk Squad’s Name! "



^^ had me laffin


vote -unemceeable
 
Old 05-07-03, 02:08 AM   #7
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

Thnx for voting guys::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

I'm a hit that battle now irrevilence



UPPIN
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 02:10 AM   #8
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 4577 CD9A

VOTE = UNEMCEEABLE

This wuz a decent battle...but ta me emceeable came harder wit tha punches nd had more originality n creativity in his verse.

Vendetta's verse wuz pretty good also but juss wuz feelin emceeable's more.
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
Old 05-07-03, 02:11 AM   #9
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

^^^ hey con...........will you hit the poll :::::::::::::::::::::::::::;;;

sorry, I bet this is a pain in the ass

thnx
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 02:15 AM   #10
R-Cypher
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 22E5 31BD

Vote goes to Unmceeable.

Although both sides were tite it had to go to Unemceeable.

The attack punchez punched a lil harder although i did like Vendetta's line ... heheh funni.

"You won't survive, cause I crush fake emcee's like a Fat Joe Stage Dive//"

heheh but still altogether Emceeable took this one.

VOTE => Emceeable <=
 
Old 05-07-03, 02:20 AM   #11
Pr0phecy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: CEF5 716F

good battle...i guess u won...what did i do wrong in the last thread again..i set up the poll thing wrong..z(i dont know)
thats how i have always doen the battles
but anyway..'
holla!
 
Old 05-07-03, 02:22 AM   #12
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

Read the sticky on the new automated poll system:::

it explains what you have to do in there...... its simple
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 02:30 AM   #13
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 1A7F 5D33

yeah... a couple ppl didn't poll vote:::::::



I officially need 5 poll votes for the thread to close. Uppin for votes...and poll votes
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 02:52 AM   #14
UnEmceeable
Like Whoa...
 
UnEmceeable's Avatar
 
IP: 3273 E58A

uppin one last time b4 i call it a night:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

uppin for poll votes especially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPPPP
Send a message via AIM to UnEmceeable  
Old 05-07-03, 03:18 AM   #15
Artikqlit
BANNED: Bitin / Alias
 
Artikqlit's Avatar
 
From: ...Philly...
IP: 4577 CD9A

Yo..emceeable i re-voted...think u could vote on dis battle?
Me n Master Blaster:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=44593
Send a message via AIM to Artikqlit  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.