RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Jackmioff 0 0%
Deceit 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-01-03, 11:57 PM   #1
Deceit
Eternal
 
Deceit's Avatar
 
From: God
Deceit vs Jackmioff

IP: 0DA3 DB22

10-12 lines, no hate votes or dick rydin' fuckin' favors,
No shit, just rhymes, 5-0 KO
 
Old 06-02-03, 12:14 AM   #2
Deceit
Eternal
 
Deceit's Avatar
 
From: God
IP: 0DA3 DB22

i'll spit first........................

Askin' people to jack you off i think i'll pass/1
You get bombed by my lyrics end up lookin' like Iraq/2
Walkin' round in a skirt with your makeup on/3
I'll give you a makeover with my kalashnikov/4
Go to Oxfam, beggin' poor kids for spare change/5
I shoot both your eyes out with a double barrel gauge/6
So you don't have to see your astonishing defeat/7
Embarassed by Deceit, turn your rap to R and B/8
My people gettin' deals while your people baggin' my shoppin'/9
While i'm on the mic droppin', you do karaoke, still floppin'/10
I thought you were old skool, you're rap style is sinking/11
I'm like a tampon, something your girl need up there when she's leakin'/12
 
Old 06-02-03, 12:15 AM   #3
Deceit
Eternal
 
Deceit's Avatar
 
From: God
IP: 0DA3 DB22

Let's go Jackoff, do the spit i want this finished fast.............................................. .................................................. ........................................
 
Old 06-02-03, 01:18 AM   #4
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Red face Sorry, I Just Saw This.

IP: 4577 CD9A

"I Thought You'd Be Betta Then That"

* Check... Check... (Keystyle) *

Grudges of violence, thrown into action when I toss my verbs,
And playing with my punch lines leaves you at a loss for words
Beast a herd, Deceit’s rhymes are 'Sad' spitting trash and I appall it
I can call it, with flows I'll drown ya 'Sorrows' like Ragin alcoholics
You retared?.. He played “Pool” but Jumped in to Swim, a bad call
Read it well, curved to fall, I'll put more stitches in you then a baseball
I’m fuckin hostel.. I’ll beat u critically, and send u to the hospital
Didn’t touch u.. Just beat u lyrically, knock rap into as much as possible
Aint no calming me down.... face it, you'd get beat with one rhyme
And I always keep my word.. Just like you keep my punch-lines

..Vote up
 
Old 06-04-03, 01:33 PM   #5
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C97D D2CD

Upping For Some Votes.. Comon Peeps Don't Sleep.

------------------------------------
------------------------
--------
---
 
Old 06-04-03, 10:09 PM   #6
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C1DA C961

UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Old 06-04-03, 10:12 PM   #7
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.
 
youngblood's Avatar
 
From: where im at
IP: F9E2 EF4A

i think deceit got this one but it was a good battle!!!!!
ey return tha favor and vote against my battle with ghostie aight!!!

poll vote- deceit
 
Old 06-04-03, 10:18 PM   #8
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C1DA C961

^Blah... What Kind of vote is that? Maybe If You Explain Your Vote I might but no. Upping for votes..................................
 
Old 06-05-03, 01:25 PM   #9
Deceit
Eternal
 
Deceit's Avatar
 
From: God
IP: FF4D 5E3A

on't mean anythin' JMF, your names too long!
Uppin', and that was a real nice spit.............................................. ...........................
 
Old 06-05-03, 01:36 PM   #10
MC KILLA-T
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 1633 82C7

YO GO TO MY BATTLE AND MAKE A HONEST VOTE AND WHEN YOU HAVE A BATTLE i WILL HIT UP YOUR SHIT JUST SEND ME A PM AND i WILL AS SOON AS I CAN!!

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54204
 
Old 06-05-03, 05:15 PM   #11
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: C1DA C961

Your Battle is closed............................................ ..........
.................................................. .
.............................
.................
 
Old 06-05-03, 09:36 PM   #12
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

Comon Let's Get Some Votes Here............

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=--==--=
==============-------------------------
 
Old 06-05-03, 10:08 PM   #13
Jackmioff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP: 4577 CD9A

*Shakes Head.. * Comon Sleepers Wake Up.. And I'll Return The Fav To You.. Comon.. Vote Up On This Shit... 100

--------------------------
----------
==
 
Old 06-05-03, 10:10 PM   #14
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.
 
youngblood's Avatar
 
From: where im at
IP: A83D FCA5

man this was a good battle but im givin it to jackmioff for betta punches. ey jackmioff check out my battle with red and poll vote for the best verse aight peace

poll vote- jackmioff
 
Old 06-05-03, 10:12 PM   #15
infinitiG
Banned
 
infinitiG's Avatar
 
From: Great White North
IP: 3B25 B995

Jack took dis shit, the first verse didnt rhyme atall. Ill poll on this shit if you peep this
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54422
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.