RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
DMX 0 0%
ScottyC 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-03, 06:09 PM   #1
Duce I Rae
BANNED
 
Posts: 345
From: Niagara falls
IP:

Yo scotty C can you vote on Constant VS Duce I Rae return the fav. dogg i voted on this one [peace.................................
Send a message via AIM to Duce I Rae Send a message via Yahoo to Duce I Rae  
Old 06-06-03, 06:11 PM   #2
ScottyC
overseas mc
 
Posts: 636
IP:

aight just one more vote please i need this i will return the favour jus leave a link .................................................. .........................................
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:19 PM   #3
ScottyC
overseas mc
 
Posts: 636
IP:

yo vote ands on this too http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54168
thanx dawgs
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:28 PM   #4
ScottyC
overseas mc
 
Posts: 636
IP:

uppin .............................................1 morew vote .................................................. .................................................. ......
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:33 PM   #5
ScottyC
overseas mc
 
Posts: 636
IP:

uppin .............................................1 morew vote .................................................. .................................................. ...... please jus drop a link i will vote on dat
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:44 PM   #6
ScottyC
overseas mc
 
Posts: 636
IP:

uppin .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................
 
Old 06-06-03, 06:52 PM   #7
AngelicSheShe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

lmao, you still wouldn't see a light, that's was seriously funny. I want to go tell someone that. But both were good. For a newcomer you did great. Nice battle but, because of punches and who had me laughfing the most at the other I vote,
Scotty C OoNnEe
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.