![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| gun gripper |
|
5 | 71.43% |
| tech 9 |
|
2 | 28.57% |
| Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
tech 9 vs gun gripper
IP: D427 CD3E
unlimited lines
no hatin no dick ridin no crew votes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 11EE 662D
this nigga tech 9 is bitch made,
if u gotta tech 9 i'll still kill u wit' a switch blade, tech 9 don't get played and don't get merked, and don't think yo wack rhymes can beat me cause it aint gone work, yo name tech 9 but it should be jerk, this muthafucker not no rapper, he really a purse snatcher and a little girl attacker, don't compete wit' me cause i might just clap ya, MAN don't make me lay u out like ah rug, u fuck wit' me u bound to catch a slug, u from detroit i bet u don't rep' it like me, yo name tech 9 i bet u don't pop it like me, my bullets spin somethin' like waves, it put a hole in yo head like in front of a cave, i clap 3 at yo rib cage, u fuck with me i'll take yo rhymes out fo' lunch, and eat that shit like a chocolate nestle crunch, for u to be gay it must be a curse, cause u steady wearin' braws, panies, and plus dem skirts, bitch nigga don't get merked, and don't message me no mo' talkin' bout " you got somethin' to slurp", |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
man fuck tech 9 i aint done.
tech 9 is a faggot, he attract to gay people quicker then some magnets, if somebody ask u what's yo career u gone say DragQueen, and stop frontin' cause everybody on here rap and u sing, on yo rhymes i'm like 50 cause i'm patiently waitin', i'm still takin' yo rhymes out ta dinner so i'm practically datin' man i got mo' problems then a drama class, so i'm gone solve em' by smashin' yo brain until it look like V8 splash, bitch holla back |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
HOLLA BACK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED SOME VOTES ON THIS PEOPLE'S, JUST WAIT FO' THIS LAME TO PUT SOMETHIN' DOWN |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED
|
IP: C637 E6EB
YO HIT MY BATTLE AND I WILL VOTE ERE WEN YOU 2 DUN THANX
http://66.28.32.123/netfu/tmp10020/...com_3521241.gif dw vs consiquences |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
whut about tech 9//
man I love the gun play// keep fuckin wit me// I'll send yo ass down the ah one way// gun gripper read my rhymes // man you betta take notes // cause I'am leave you in the ocean// on ah boat while you float// bitch!!! u wanna be ah star// I'll give you ah verse// I'am not jay-z// but I'll leave you wit ah gift and ah curse// bitch!!! I'll make ya white and black poka dots red// set up ya funeral and see who fuckin cares when you dead// hoe!!! you get sprayed like ah bottle of sparkle you moded// my bullets bounce off the wall like it's matrix reloaded// tech 9 I'll throw slugs// til u can't fill ya legs// ah silverneer ah be ya brain// fuck the rest of ya head// U know me I'am ya dad// I fuckin hate that I dissed u// this is ah war cause me and u// havin personal issues// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
back in for another game //
you'se a bitch for that// I'am the boss// I put yo ass on the map// I'am tell you that yo ass can't rap// you'se ah pussy bet you swing like ah bitch// bet yo ass can't scrap// when I tell you something son listen// for you get ah ass whipin'// and get loss in the woods you missin'// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
gun gripper try to throw slugs//
you ain't ah thugs// you got pac on ya screen bitch you fallin in love// |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
MAN get the fuck out of here wit' that wack shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
that suppose to say thug bitch you wack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
uppin da votes yall,
holla back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: B60F 9354
alright ...honestly..i really didnt like either in particular...
this one line baffled me.. tech 9 don't get played and don't get merked, last time i checked that was like a compliment dude...but ugh..ur battlin him.... ima give this one to tech 9 simply cus he had a better flo' an hit slightly harder...ya both need to elevate and keep ur verses in one post..i kno u think ur cool addin shit but people kno ur jus actin....ne ways no hate..just sum advice for a couple of newbs hit this up wit an honest vote http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...light=carsonjet |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 6D5B 8735
I'd have to give this one to Gun Gripper......his shit just made better sense to me. Keep spittin' both of you..........
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: D427 CD3E
we need some votes on this,
holla back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP: 3FA0 3136
I agree wit carson jet son, the flows did nto have enuf punches, and damn too many references to guns and bullets, and them lines were not even hot.
Anyway, this would go to tech nine, he had fewer boring lines 1 and y'all vote on this site and return the honest favor http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...7390#post507390 |
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|