RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-03, 06:39 PM   #1
Emerge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

make it 13$ even and u got a deal
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03, 06:40 PM   #2
Accelerate
Straight Savage.
 
Accelerate's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,579
From: Bronx
IP:

its a deal
__________________
Only God can judge me, Who THE FUCK IS YOU?!
Send a message via AIM to Accelerate Send a message via Yahoo to Accelerate   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03, 06:42 PM   #3
Emerge
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

/\ my hero
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03, 07:51 PM   #4
Infinite Skillz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I hate the man in the mirror, but do see me makin threads about it?!?!?!

*pauses for a second*

WAIT! that's a good idea!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03, 07:58 PM   #5
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.
 
Axiom's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,158
From: The Golden State
IP:

Whoever Started This Thread...
__________________
<center><image src=http://www.rapbattles.com/images/pics/PinkThong.gif></center>
<center>An original RB Member. Yes, we're that much better.</center>
Send a message via AIM to Axiom   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-03, 08:13 PM   #6
Mental God
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

most hated = Master Blaster fo sho

the mods all hate me cause i freepost too much
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-03, 12:08 PM   #7
Lokinator
peace
 
Lokinator's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,242
From: in the limelight
IP:

The Mods All Love Me Cause I Freepost too Much
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-03, 12:12 PM   #8
8-off
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Azazel
Im Most Mod-Hated...

I Hate...

Brookyln And All His Damn Aliases He Had...

Always Have Always Will...


Fuck you....and your sig is ugly
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-03, 12:15 PM   #9
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

DUMBASS

Quote:
Originally posted by self


1. Who are you? LoL,

I'm the most hated mod thank you very much.

2. Most hated = Master Blaster


I Meant Hated By Mods The Most Nut Suck...

My Name Before I Got It Changed Was Young P...

Dats Werd...

And A Half...

-Azaz
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-03, 12:16 PM   #10
Lethargic
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 828
From: Campbellsville
IP:

You mean that monstrous beast of a picture? yeah, it's fuckin doody.

As for who do I hate the most. Myself, I have some serious issues. Right now I'm on a laptop linked into a phone jack on top of the sears tower seriously pondering whether I should stay on this...wjafo <---sorry, huge gust of wind came. What was I saying?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-03, 12:22 PM   #11
8-off
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

something about sitting on a big dick...but im lost
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-03, 12:27 PM   #12
Mental God
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

so am i....
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-03, 12:29 PM   #13
Lethargic
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 828
From: Campbellsville
IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by 8-off
something about sitting on a big dick...but im lost


^Woulda been better if you put...

"something about sitting on a big dick...but then you lost your head"
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.