RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-05, 07:05 AM   #1
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Doomsgay

IP: F798 D455

WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR NICE?YOU STOLE XZIBIT STYLE THEN STOLE TRIPLE Ns STYLE YOUR LYRICS ARE MEDIOCRE TO BE NICE YOUR SONGS WELL THEY SUCK PERIOD YOUR REALLY HORRIBLE YOU FUCKING SUCK PEOPLE ONLY RESPONDE TO YOUR SONGS BECAUSE YOU LEAVE SO MUCH FEEDBACK YOUR REALLY FUNNY TO ME CUZ YOU SPEAK ON QUALITY AND YOURS NEEDS WORD YOU SPEAK ON LYRICS AND YOU HAVE NONE SHIT EVEN MOST OF YOUR BEATS YOU PICK SUCK YOU SHOULD JUST DIE

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 07:08 AM   #2
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: D9A8 25F6

ummm no comment ont his thread but wanted to say goodnight
LOL
Old 03-14-05, 08:39 AM   #3
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

dont you guys have a battle soon??? Aint this swaying?
Old 03-14-05, 09:37 AM   #4
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 1230 1904

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
WHY DO YOU THINK YOUR NICE?YOU STOLE XZIBIT STYLE THEN STOLE TRIPLE Ns STYLE YOUR LYRICS ARE MEDIOCRE TO BE NICE YOUR SONGS WELL THEY SUCK PERIOD YOUR REALLY HORRIBLE YOU FUCKING SUCK PEOPLE ONLY RESPONDE TO YOUR SONGS BECAUSE YOU LEAVE SO MUCH FEEDBACK YOUR REALLY FUNNY TO ME CUZ YOU SPEAK ON QUALITY AND YOURS NEEDS WORD YOU SPEAK ON LYRICS AND YOU HAVE NONE SHIT EVEN MOST OF YOUR BEATS YOU PICK SUCK YOU SHOULD JUST DIE

LOL...Actually, he stole Triple's style and triple stole Pras/Rza/Xzibit style...so he's really fucked...

Oh, and I like how people talk about swayin when they are in other threads talkin bout how DOOMSDAY murdered a certain someone on track...even while the battle was still goin...

fuckin hypcrites...
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 09:48 AM   #5
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

But that was a clean win.

It seems here that either CALI is scared and needs to sway.

or CALI was bored and saw that nos was easy about beef threads lately.
Old 03-14-05, 11:52 AM   #6
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
LOL...Actually, he stole Triple's style and triple stole Pras/Rza/Xzibit style...so he's really fucked...

Oh, and I like how people talk about swayin when they are in other threads talkin bout how DOOMSDAY murdered a certain someone on track...even while the battle was still goin...

fuckin hypcrites...

....lol....I stole my style from people I don't even listen to?....I've heard one single from all 3 of them catz in my life.....I own CDs from none of them....but its w/e.....only netcees actually study every subtlety of someone's voice.....its funny cuz when I'm on stage at a live show....people just be shouting "Triple, Triple!!"....no one's shouting "U sound like xzibit!!"..after the show I get a crowd asking when my mixtape dropping......shit I get "asked" to do shows, not me asking...club owners ask me to do shows to sell out their club...shit I got a bunch of requests this week hol on **pulls out schedule book now counting shows** 1.....2......3.....4.....5......6<----6 shows in one week...I didn't ask for none...I was requested......how many shows were u requested for this week?
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 12:14 PM   #7
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 1230 1904

^^Hush up...u flat out lied son...u aint help Dooms out?

lol...sure kid

keep "doin u"
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 12:55 PM   #8
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Wow, what a waste of a thread. I stole my style from who??? XZIBBIIITTTTT!????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHH - bro, we both got deep voices, and I stole my style from him???? You....are a fuckin crackhead. You might as well say I stole my style from Barry White or Billy D Williams or Pavoratti. And to say I stole my style from N?? smh...lemme tell you something that may seem completely foreign to you...I...was rapping for YEARS before I joined a rap board and rapped on boards for years before I joined THIS board. Therefore - it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for me to have tracks up that are over a month old, and have been "influenced" by someone I only heard a month ago...Be. Fuckin. Real.

And BTW - this is sawaying. The difference with Q is that you already threw in the towel before the votes came in. You swayed people your self. smh....

BUT - I know your flow blows the BIG one so you're desperate for anything that you hope will stick. I'll play along. Here's your chance to prove your self. Name anything I have in common with either N or XZibit and then prove it. <---You won't show up for that exactly like when people don't show up for "show me what's so hot abut cali" threads.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 12:59 PM   #9
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 942E 772D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
....lol....I stole my style from people I don't even listen to?....I've heard one single from all 3 of them catz in my life.....I own CDs from none of them....but its w/e.....only netcees actually study every subtlety of someone's voice.....its funny cuz when I'm on stage at a live show....people just be shouting "Triple, Triple!!"....no one's shouting "U sound like xzibit!!"..after the show I get a crowd asking when my mixtape dropping......shit I get "asked" to do shows, not me asking...club owners ask me to do shows to sell out their club...shit I got a bunch of requests this week hol on **pulls out schedule book now counting shows** 1.....2......3.....4.....5......6<----6 shows in one week...I didn't ask for none...I was requested......how many shows were u requested for this week?

I beleive you know more songs that rza wu tang and xzibit have done

thats a fucking lie if u can name three songs

Pras is wack and he fucking sucks but the other comment was bullshit...

And besides to have people say you sound like xzibit should be flattering because i would never compare you to anybody on the main stream or underground,,

Good flow and style but it aint for me, herd it 100o times befor,,,,
Old 03-14-05, 01:00 PM   #10
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Triple N

I doubt you have 6 shows and are selling out., You aint even close to being that good

YOU NEED TO STOP LYING AND PROVIDE PROOF OR SHUT THE FUCK UP
Old 03-14-05, 01:02 PM   #11
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9CB2 0FC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
Wow, what a waste of a thread. I stole my style from who??? XZIBBIIITTTTT!????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHH - bro, we both got deep voices, and I stole my style from him???? You....are a fuckin crackhead. You might as well say I stole my style from Barry White or Billy D Williams or Pavoratti. And to say I stole my style from N?? smh...lemme tell you something that may seem completely foreign to you...I...was rapping for YEARS before I joined a rap board and rapped on boards for years before I joined THIS board. Therefore - it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for me to have tracks up that are over a month old, and have been "influenced" by someone I only heard a month ago...Be. Fuckin. Real.

And BTW - this is sawaying. The difference with Q is that you already threw in the towel before the votes came in. You swayed people your self. smh....

BUT - I know your flow blows the BIG one so you're desperate for anything that you hope will stick. I'll play along. Here's your chance to prove your self. Name anything I have in common with either N or XZibit and then prove it. <---You won't show up for that exactly like when people don't show up for "show me what's so hot abut cali" threads.

^let me ask you a question bruh......its nothing about what there talking about i just want to ask you......did you suck so much that you LEFT YOUR OWN RAP SITE TO COME OVER HERE.....i remeber...i got sent from RV to your wack ass rap site to get that site battle...first we never battled cuz you pussyed out...second wtf are you doing here....your site must suck dick if you and your people came here..lol...damn damn go back where ya came from...lol..

Old 03-14-05, 01:10 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
^let me ask you a question bruh......its nothing about what there talking about i just want to ask you......did you suck so much that you LEFT YOUR OWN RAP SITE TO COME OVER HERE.....i remeber...i got sent from RV to your wack ass rap site to get that site battle...first we never battled cuz you pussyed out...second wtf are you doing here....your site must suck dick if you and your people came here..lol...damn damn go back where ya came from...lol..

For starters, It's RV that declined the battle at the last minute after all your vets left (which happened after you clled us out). Second, I never left my site for anything other than administration reasons. I'm not liek you - I'm not gonna spend 5hrs a day on a rap board. Third...who else from RW came over here?? Only person I know of is over here because her IP addy got caught in a biter/cheater/dickrider sting which was no fault of her own. LOLO man, you need to learn to read. Coulda saved your self this embarassment.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 01:11 PM   #13
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Blah Blah Blah

What Site You Talking Bout
Old 03-14-05, 01:37 PM   #14
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9CB2 0FC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
For starters, It's RV that declined the battle at the last minute after all your vets left (which happened after you clled us out). Second, I never left my site for anything other than administration reasons. I'm not liek you - I'm not gonna spend 5hrs a day on a rap board. Third...who else from RW came over here?? Only person I know of is over here because her IP addy got caught in a biter/cheater/dickrider sting which was no fault of her own. LOLO man, you need to learn to read. Coulda saved your self this embarassment.

^LOL...blah blah blah.....stop lieing to ya self...you left your WACK site cuz you wanted to go to a more collected site..and now your brong your wackness over here...and no body likes you...so your lonely......sums it up.....ummm i say you go back....cuz you getting no where here...

Old 03-14-05, 01:44 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
^LOL...blah blah blah.....stop lieing to ya self...you left your WACK site cuz you wanted to go to a more collected site..and now your brong your wackness over here...and no body likes you...so your lonely......sums it up.....ummm i say you go back....cuz you getting no where here...

:yawn: no. Last time I was on the board, they were still #1 on the net voted by "the people". But...that's wack? The lyricsts that I elevated that board and went to other boards are already vets. That's wack? Wait...last time YOU were on RW, you left after you ducked my battle. now THAT'S wack.

Wait a sec...didn't you leave RV?? And now you're back?? AAAHAHHAH man, RV needs a fuckin rehab.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.