RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-07, 08:12 AM   #1
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

I fucking lost it again

IP: 3A0D 173E

Well those who know me know I have struggled with some serious anger problems in the past. And a few months ago I got suspended for a week for putting a blackbelt guy in hospital just for saying it'd be a laugh to hit me and telling me to fucking bring it when I told him he wouldn't be laughing. Well after that I have really calmed down and done better, and haven't lost my temper really bad since. Except today...

There's this guy who plays for my football team who's basically a whining little shit. He's about 5"11/6 foot and a little chubby. Basically he fucking moans ALL the time if things don't go his way. And today in training I did a rough tackle on him and he started effing and jeffing at me and then the next time I got the ball he did a two footed knee high stamping tackle on me. If I didn't pull out he'd have broken my leg. I went fucking beserk and knee'd him in the ribs, then hit him with a right hook to the temple dropping him to his knee's. He was lucky I had my padded gloves on otherwise I'd have probably K.O'd him. My manager said if I ever swung for one of our players again I'd be off the team and never play again.

Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-07, 08:18 AM   #2
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 279C 786E

i'll fight you.....only when im drunk tho..

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-03-07, 08:21 AM   #3
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 3A0D 173E

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_A_C
i'll fight you.....only when im drunk tho..

I wouldn't recommend it. But if you were ever up for it come to telford England and ask for J. Mac.

Last edited by Appocolyptik : 02-03-07 at 01:52 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-07, 09:29 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Joe, you will never learn will you... you fucking sasquatch.

You need to learn from me, be fucking zen.
Old 02-03-07, 10:20 AM   #5
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 279C 786E

aight...i'll be out there soon you fuckin pussy...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 02-03-07, 11:01 AM   #6
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

you need to chill with that temper of yours g...how old are you 16? assuming you are if you don't curb that before you're 18 you could be gettin into serious brushes with the law and that won't help you in life...life is full of assholes wherever you go you gotta jus control your feelings even though anger is a strong feeling to ignore life will run much smoother if you do ignore it...
Old 02-03-07, 11:02 AM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

The word is "ZEN".

That is my attitude towards life, I am the most calm person you will meet.
Old 02-03-07, 11:09 AM   #8
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

for real? so you mean to say if a lil punk kept on tryin to be all up in your face at a club you wouldn't crack his jaw? or even rough him up a lil bit when noone's lookin?
Old 02-03-07, 11:23 AM   #9
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Nah, I wouldn't.

Its like, too many people go around trying to show people up and beat on people because they think people will see them differently and think they are hard or something. Its just a way of getting accepted into the group for some people. Me, I don't give a fuck. I have no real need to fight anybody.

If a dude gets in my face, what does beating him down accomplish? Besides getting rid of his annoying self and looking momentarily superior in the eyes of onlookers. Wow, some accomplishment. It takes a bigger man to walk away, that is truth.
Old 02-03-07, 11:27 AM   #10
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

damn you sound like a calm dude then cos me personally i would keep tryna walk away but if he kept on persisting then when nobody's lookin i would do something...so im satisfied and he aint got no witnesses to say i touched him for real

but yeh it does take a bigger man to walk away from that kind of shit i totally agree
Old 02-03-07, 11:37 AM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Yeah, its what I was like in my earlier years that has led me towards the more zen approach to life. I used to be a violent person, I would lash out at anyone who insulted me in any way. Too many fights has made me realise that it is no way to live.
Old 02-03-07, 12:35 PM   #12
Crooked Hat
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8179 15C0

you sound like a young me.. maybe

i dunno man. i had a bad ass temper back in the day. you either grow out of it or someone's gonna crack your skull. that's just what happens.. you'll eventually lose a fight.. and these days people don't play. you might even end up being shot up by some little skinny guy. i've seen that happen too.

i dunno i grew out of it for the most part. i'll only fight now if i have no other option.
Old 02-03-07, 12:39 PM   #13
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 5D19 121C

Dude I would've done the same shit, but I would've took off the padded gloves.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-07, 01:03 PM   #14
Crooked Hat
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8179 15C0

when you say football you mean soccer ?
Old 02-03-07, 01:05 PM   #15
King Solo
Skadoosh!

yes, he does...

whilst there are american football teams existing in the UK... he does mean soccer. my friend plays for an american football team, keeps asking me to try out because i am a mean ass running back, or wide receiver