![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won the battle? | |||
| Kayoss |
|
1 | 16.67% |
| Opponent |
|
5 | 83.33% |
| Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Kayoss Vs. lilbrick005
IP: 4577 CD9A
rules
no d\r votes no crew votes no hatin votes 10-20 lines you spit first |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Aight
You suck like a duck what the fuck! Thats my verse. Last edited by lilbrick005 : 04-11-03 at 08:22 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Oh yea BLING BLING.
My shit so tight you will see the light. Last edited by lilbrick005 : 04-11-03 at 08:23 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 399E F0FD
If thats yours, i'll make mine simple.
aight,yo lilbrick,what? more like lildick lil fake ass bitch, youaint shit theres a new show comin out that you'd probably win it's called american homo they'll just have to get you outta that body bag i put you in. out. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Ok your back now we can really battle. I was joking ofcoarse that wasn't my spit.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Ay can you vote on my battle with Qual "T" and my battlw with Gizmo.
Do you want me to go first? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 399E F0FD
go ahead
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Retired.
|
IP: 17A9 E306
yo, I'll vote on this when ya'll drop
in the meantime hit up me vs skiddlezz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Aight
Your spits are so horrible, I gotta ask you if you are a cop that’s undercover? your rhymes so soft “I cant believe its not butter” Step up to me and you will get stepped on, you get “no votes” like a battle being slept on. I throw more no-look passes than Magic, You make dildos and vibrators come out of your hat, like you “Inspector Faggot” I already beat you. Do I have to scream and shout? You got “no balls”, just flat like a “laser mouse” I must be the ocean, because I flow so nice, Your rhymes as real as fake ice, my rhymes fry you like Chinese rice. I been spitting flows way before adam and eve, if raps where hair, nigga you would have to weave. People be like “Damn” when ever I spit, you must be MC Hammer, because you are in need of a hit You may think you rhyme fast, but I rhyme faster, I will end your rap career like I did to Mase, so the only job open to you is to become a pastor I will do you like “John Travolta” and cut your “Face-off”, im battling a dude that can’t even spell Chaos (kayoss) Im your father, so son you should call me “Daddy”. I killed you and got you rolling in a black cadi (hearse) back to Cincinnati. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Your turn.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
Kayoss spit man. If you dont spit in the next 10 mins, you are disqualified.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: A6BA F638
i'll give you 10 more minutes. After that you are gone, because it has your status as online, and you aint battling no one else, so you prolly searching the web for lyrics, HURRY UP AND SPIT
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 399E F0FD
aight
You can't even represent your home town? Lilclown, i'll kill you and leave your body where it can be found. and be on my way back to the nati, but not in a hearse You fuckin faggot, i saw you carrying that purse i'd stop now,but i like killing you with every verse. you can't really fuck wit me,i hit all the licks just like the bunny says,"silly faggot dicks are for chicks" i'll just give your girl half my dick,give that bitches throat the deep six. maybe you'd want a turn with the anaconda too all you have to do is put your tongue in your girls mouth and taste the goo. you thought you was hard spittin elementary rhymes we all know you like to eat your mom's pussy sometimes and thats besides you suckin cock bust up one lilbrick and light up the whole block. I'm reppin the Nati like i said bitch get on your knees and give me some head. out. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 399E F0FD
theres your lyrics lilbitch
uppin 4 votes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 399E F0FD
damn to close.......... i gotta give it to kayoss..... he came harder and had more punches... i think lildick... my bad lilbrick had some aight shit...
Vote: Kayoss |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|