RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won the battle?
Camouflage 6 75.00%
Opponent 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-03, 01:39 PM   #1
Camouflage
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
13th Disciple vs Camouflage

IP:

Whoa, Let's slow this down for a minute
13th Disciple wants to get biblical with it
I spit verses, tell me why you search in the bible
I hit scriptures, Why the fuck you search for the diciples
I forgot to ask you, Whats your name Agian
Its very rare, I battle agianst moses and his kins
Dog think about, If you was the Christ of Rap Battles
I swear to god, We all be searching for boats and paddles
You critic others as good as you read (Well)
That must not be good, You the best that I've seen (nope)
Know your in killas spot let see how you feel
Dog this is not Revalations, Don't hesistate KILL
Come murk me, and show me the bread and wine
You already siped out the cup, No wonder you whine
You wonder why no one puts votes on your post,
You not worth the time, to be puttin in work
If it was up to me where you fate would be
Right beside christ, Only you in a tree

Last edited by Camouflage : 04-16-03 at 01:43 PM.
 
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.