![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
| View Poll Results: Who won this battle? | |||
| EvilKronix |
|
2 | 40.00% |
| cHoNe LoCo |
|
3 | 60.00% |
| Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
cHoNe LoCo VS. EvilKronix
IP: 698E C329
I changed my mind, I dont have that much time so keep it around anywhere under 20 lines
now you can go Last edited by EvilKronix : 06-07-03 at 03:02 AM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 8308 5D11
Come quick off the top of the mind and still handle//
seperate your head from yo spine with every line in time I dismantle// put your head on my mantle/ im cold like a winter breeze blowing u out like a candle// imma beast and feast on cats from tha east// aint evil enough for me i'll leave your ass deceased// family livin in grief/got them pussies thinkin bout packin a piece// The best from the west quick to impress and fade u like the rest/spitten words fatal like tips to yo chest// with no vest/ i spit game and keep u spun like your lady// mad at me cause i resemble your baby/resemble like crazy// guaranteed you'll neva eva fade me/check it, im out for now but ill be back still sportin the fukin crown. No MouTh............................YooTeee.......... ..............holla back! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 8308 5D11
sup holla back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see whats going down besides your pants..... No MouTh.................YooTeeeeee! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 698E C329
dismantle me? I'ma fuckin' rip you up from limb to limb//
When I'm done, yo ass won't even be left with a stem// So, you like uh winter breeze, Ha, Bitch please// After Im done with this shit, you'll be askin' for forgiveness on ya knees// Your lyrics don't matter, just like a fatal tip to my chest// Catch this bitch, I'm wearin a vest// Your shits fuckin wack, I'ma knock you back to Prehistoric times// I'ma Do it with every single one of my rhymes// You're pathetic, livin' with yo'self, Broke, in a broken home, you need help chone// Thats prolly why ya pathetic ass is still alone// Another guess, is your lack of respect// I'm guessing thats why your such a fucking reject// You will never blow me out, I'm an eternal flame// Unlike that line, it was lame, ya Evil is my name, son, I just came// I'll never be deceased, backwards Evil spells livE// I dont give uh fuck, bad treatin' is what Ima give// Speakin of bad treatin', you stepin up to me try to be competin// We all know in the end your ass will recieve a lyrical beatin// You think you can fuck with me?// This East Coast bitch will murder ya ass 1st degree// Dissin' on tha East, And you live in the "tank"// Shut the fuck up and fuck off ya fuckin wank, before I bust ya ass with a horse Tranq// (Tranquillizer) (Had to have an ending line) Not bad loco |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 698E C329
Whats goin down? The drop of ya bottom lip, readin' my rhyme in a stare, dude, battlein your ass is like battlein a one legged chair
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 998A B6B1
yo.. ill vote as soon as i get 100 posts.. meanwhile go and vote on my battle vs Straight Fire and Emcee Jugg.....
thanx..s... |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 1411 141F
im gonna have to vote for Loco on this one..... he didnt feed and he flowed better....it was as if Evil was on the defensive throughout his whole verse
since i voted on yalls battle vote on mine http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=54577 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 698E C329
Aww hell :P I had BUNCHES of offencive punches , agg, its cool thx for the vote, I'll leave comments
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 698E C329
Uppin for votes...I'm kinda surprised of the first vote, I tured everything that dude said back on him, and THEM SOME....I honestly think I took this..Well, you read it, tell me what you thought
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 698E C329
uppin for votes, and don't vote on loco cuz the first guy did, vote on who ya really thought took it
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: C066 0E25
Evil dog u feed off his verse a tad too much, which took down the quality of ur punches. Both verse were not good at all. both of u need to go to the Wackness Emergency Center and read all off the Battling tutorials. As 4 this battle my vote goes to loco. Both of need to elevate a hell of a lot.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP: FBDA F7FB
yo im going for evil he defended himself good enough to fet my vote...................holla back.....................E-Syde
__________________
Say Hello To My Little Friend
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 698E C329
Ohh, hell, I didn't know..like...turning shit back on him was 'feeding' off his shit..and thats a bad thing...SHIT...I could have had this battle easy....thanks for the votes!! I'll comment on ur guys' battles if you have any...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP: 778A 3AB3
mm...hard decision.......vote = Evil................better everything
After this hit up mine against mexicano he hasnt drop line yet though |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.
|
IP: 4C90 FDE0
Yeah I gotta go for Loco, had some ok stuff, flowed well, nothing hit too hard but it was a better verse all round than Evil, he came way too simple and just used corny lines, gotta get thsoe harder mun...
....Pz..... |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|