RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-03, 10:35 AM   #1
MR. LEGEND

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Unhappy WU-TANG is dead...

IP: 41E5 2D67

After watchin old dirty faggot last night, I died hard as a fan. WTF happened? ODB with the rock, that shit ain't gonna work. Why doesn't the RZA use samples (the shit that made him famous) anymore? Why are they tryin to follow this party bullshit? the grimey dirty soulful sound thegroup was founded on is replaced by shake your ass music?

Group status

Method Man: Still in the spot light...2 albums in ten years? C'mon, you don't even hear Wu-Tang from this guy anymore, it's always RED & METH.

Inspecta Deck: Considered one of the strongest lyrisists ever;This stupid ass dude follows up an excellent album, with a total and complete trash bag of an album. He dumped the Wu-Tang sound and tried to go Half mainstream. Sorry, you should've know that shit was trash I.N.S. Ima die hard fan but I listen to that CD once, and I don't know or care where it is now. Huge dissappointment!

Ghostface Killah: The only one left who never dissappoints me. Ghost still has that old wu-tang sound, even with the crossover joints, that one with Case though can go in the garbage under the bag. The big didssapointment with this guy is the HE LET 50 cent DISS him, and he never came back. 50 clowned this nigga, and I been searching for a reply, huh so much for "wu-tang clan ain't nothin to fuck wit".

RZA: stop experimenting with the beats god, dig in them gotdamn crates and stop bein lazy, bring back that old shit. You see the roc and timberland, just now started using them soul samps, and you the master at that shit. Oh, and Bobby D, is mediocre, it's time for a RZA album now.

GZA:I appreciate the effort, this niggaz latest album, was a big step in the right direction. It seems as though he took it back, to half the old recipe. The dark joints & Wu-tang Cameos on this one are tight, and a sigh of relief after that bullshit last album.

ODB: I'm ashamed to even look at this dude, a traitor. All this time we've been waitin for this nigga to get out and link back up with the wu, he's goin to join Rocafella. He's joinin the bling bling era...DIRT MCGIRT. Fagget, thats why they pimpin you makin you wear there clothes and shit. Once my favorite of the wu-tang, this crazy mothafucka is washed up. That new song is bull shit. Good job stupid, you turned your back on the wu & all of ya fans. for what, the new kids ain't gonna feel you...so who you got now. oh. ps nigga, the wu didn't visit you much in jail cause they was on tour, singin your song and yellin out your name so we wouldn't forget you..fagget

Master killa: 10 years no album, how te fuck do you fall off without a fuckin album?

Reakwon: Look stick to the RECIPE CHEF! You are garbage without Ghost & rza. that cream team shit was a boring flop. When are these cats gonna realize we want that classic shit back. Remember when every Wu solo album was like 36 chambers pt3, 4, 5 cause everybody was on there. Yeah get back to that shit

Cappadonna: Im glad this cat is out of the wu, cause that last album bullshit, rappn fast wit the brat...garbage

U-God; had a nice effort with his album, MAaaad slept on though. He coulda took more time with that shit though. It's like they was like say wut'chu feel, and he just made a album "stay in ya lane". but that was about 4 years ago where you at god?

These guys are dead to me, I'm not runnin out to the store on the first day for their shit anymore. If anything I'll download the shit but thats it. Bunch of fuck ups
Old 08-08-03, 12:08 PM   #2
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 8BEC CACE

Well I don't think they dead or anything. A wu-ttang album is supposed to come out soon, or theyr'e still makin it. We'll see what they do on that album and then figure it out. Iron flag was pretty good though.
Old 08-08-03, 12:18 PM   #3
MR. LEGEND

IP: B944 C9DF

Iron flag was bullshit, the last good wu album was that double-Wu-tang forever. It's been downhill every since that. It was the last time everybody was together
Old 08-08-03, 02:49 PM   #4
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

wu tang as a groupe hasnt been good since wu tang forever.

most of their solos are shit except for raekwon and GZA ghostface.
Old 08-08-03, 05:54 PM   #5
lil_blood

IP: 7EDB 4B5B

wun tang is the most lyrical crew yo just give them time they goin come back trust i know
Old 08-08-03, 11:13 PM   #6
AK

Text Record: 0-7
IP: C5B4 422B

wu-tang will come back

wu-tang forever
Old 08-08-03, 11:24 PM   #7
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

They have been dead....
I was majorly dissapointmed with that Bullet Proof Wallets shit by Ghostface......
They all have fallen off for so long, that the public pretty much has forgotten about them and moved on to the Bling Bling era.

Sad, really.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 05:05 AM   #8
Content
Special Ghost To Blow

Text Record: 3-0
IP: C1DA C961

Master killa: 10 years no album, how te fuck do you fall off without a fuckin album?

I Had To Laugh There....

GZA Holds It Down

Dodododod....Sucks..Get Back To Where You Left Off

Ghostface Is Always Nice With It

Cappadonna Can Be A Cabby For The Rest Of His Life

Reakwon...Cant Touch Cuban Linkz Anymore

Method Man...Will Have An Album Soon....3 Counting Blackout

Whos Old Dirty...I Saw Them In Concert Singing "Its Yourz"
And Saying They Wished Dirty Was There...Fuckin Homo....
Dame Dash Fucked His Mind Up..Hes Not "Foucsed Mayne"

Not Really Feelin U God Or Deck Except
When They're All Together....

They Should Have Last Emperor,
Shyheim,Or Remedy Take Cappadonnas
Place In The Fam..Most Of Their Second...
Third Stringers Are Horrible...

Imagine Remedy..Wheres Shy..
Or Killarmy For That Matter
Send a message via ICQ to Content Send a message via AIM to Content Send a message via Yahoo to Content   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-03, 05:11 AM   #9
Audo

IP: 525C 0482

Wu-Tang always holds it down...they never dissapoint, they make music that they like...fuck everyone else...
Old 08-09-03, 06:38 PM   #10
MR. LEGEND

IP: 4577 CD9A

They changed from what made us fans, dirty and grimy, to partying and shit. The rza don't sample and shit no more. Yeah dirty fuck up bad, I don't like him anymore. "Ol dirty from the wu tang click", he can't even say that shit no more.
Old 08-09-03, 09:40 PM   #11
{UneeK}
Banned

From: Look in the reflection of your monitor (uk really!)
Text Record: 0-0
IP: CC07 EC19

i think that the more you rap over time, the harder it is to improve, back in old-skool day wutang left every speechless. but because people are getting more creative they downlooking wutang, if it wernt for them rap wouldnt be what it is. they helped the martial art movie department get more money hehe. and i dont know one rapper that has ever dissed the wu tang.
Old 08-10-03, 12:05 AM   #12
Content
Special Ghost To Blow

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 399E F0FD

Benzino Dissed Rae And Ghost....

Before He Got Even Worse Dissing Eminem

What A Fool....

Ill Diss Cappadonna If Thats Okay With You...

Besides That..Noone Has Went At The Wu
Send a message via ICQ to Content Send a message via AIM to Content Send a message via Yahoo to Content   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-03, 02:16 AM   #13
Sweet Sauce

IP: 072C C1D5

wutang has been dead for a long time man..
only good songs is gravel pit/creme rest is shit...
Old 08-10-03, 02:34 AM   #14
FORBIDDEN

IP: 9BF8 4457

wu been dead....
Old 08-10-03, 02:53 AM   #15
SiniX

IP: EF97 14BA

I Refuse To Give Up Hope For Wu. I Love Them. I Love Wu.