RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-03, 01:55 AM   #1
*Y_nOt*
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Arnold Schwarzenegger talks about gang banging a black chick in 1977 Mag article!!!!

IP: CEF5 716F

" Schwarzenegger's Sex Talk

In 1977 interview, actor spoke of orgies, drugs, and homosexuality
AUGUST 27--Arnold Schwarzenegger once told a magazine interviewer about participating in an orgy with other bodybuilders, noting that "everybody jumped on" the woman involved and "took her upstairs where we all got together." The California Republican added that not every muscleman participated in the gang bang, "just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on."

Schwarzenegger's lewd talk appeared in the August 1977 issue of Oui, an adult magazine published by Playboy Enterprises until 1981 and still available today on newsstands (we originally reported, incorrectly, that the provocative title was defunct). The five-page Schwarzenegger interview was conducted by author Peter Manso and flagged on the magazine's cover with the headline, "Arnold Schwarzenegger on the Sex Secrets of Bodybuilders.
At the time of the Oui story, Schwarzenegger, then 29, was appearing in "Pumping Iron," a documentary on the bodybuilding circuit. In the Q&A with Manso, today's gubernatorial wannabe spoke about his sex life, drug usage, and belief that men "shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies."

Schwarzenegger even entertained a question about his penis size. When Manso asked, "Is your cock disproportionate to the rest of you?" Schwarzenegger replied, "Well, that depends on what you mean by disproportionate. The cock isn't a muscle, so it doesn't grow in relation to the shoulders, say, or the pectorals. You can't make it bigger through exercise, that's for sure." He added that "women have told me they're curious about its size--you know, outgoing chicks who're just trying to be outrageous or horny. I hear all kind of lines, including 'Oh, you're hurting me; you're so big.' But it means nothing. Bodybuilders' cocks are the same size as everyone else's."

Asked if he felt "exploited" by women who pursued him because of his physique, Schwarzenegger said, "No, I'd feel used only if I didn't get something out of it. If a girl comes on strong and says, 'I really dig your body and I want to fuck the shit out of you,' I just decide whether or not I like her. If I do take her home, I try to make sure I get just as much out of it as she does. The word exploited therefore wouldn't apply." Schwarzenegger later noted that once outside the gym, he forgets about bodybuilding: "I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

On the practice of abstaining from sex prior to a competition, Schwarzenegger rejected that approach: "I get laid on purpose. I can't sleep before a competition and I'm up all night, anyway, so instead of staring at the ceiling I figure I might as well find somebody and fuck." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

When Manso asked whether he used "dope," Schwarzenegger replied, "Yes, grass and hash--no hard drugs. But the point is that I do what I feel like doing. I'm not on a health kick."

Asked whether he was "freaked out" by being in such close contact with guys at the gym, Schwarzenegger said, "Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies...Gay people are fighting the same kind of stereotyping that bodybuilders are: People have certain misconceptions about them just as they do about us. Well, I have absolutely no hang-ups about the fag business..."

Other topics addressed by Schwarzenegger included:

* His dad Gustav, who was later revealed to have been a Nazi Party member: "My father was the local police chief and he led a very regular life."

* His early days training in Germany: "I was living in Munich at the time, hanging out with night people--entertainers, hookers, and bar owners--and I had a girlfriend who was a stripper. I was an innocent boy from a farm town, but I grew up fast in Munich."

* Southern California hijinks: "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's--the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train--there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." Asked by Manso if he was talking about a "gang bang," Schwarzenegger answered, "Yes, but not everybody, just the guys who can fuck in front of other guys. Not everybody can do that. Some think that they don't have a big-enough cock, so they can't get a hard-on. Having chicks around is the kind of thing that breaks up the intense training. It gives you relief, and then afterward you go back to the serious stuff."

^^^^ hahahah this guy is a trip 4real.......its funny to see what some people have done in their past. Now as a result he's Govenor of California hahahaha.....i guess anyone can make it in america, lol, 1

" So for the 2nd time [The Pharisses] summoned the man who had been blind and said
"Speak the truth before God. We know this man is a sinner."
"Wether he is a sinner I do not know."
:The man replied:
"All I know is this...Once I was blind and now I can see"
John 1x 24-26
Old 10-21-03, 01:59 AM   #2
Mental God

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CF58 3674

LKMAO they will dig up anything on anyone damn
Old 10-21-03, 02:03 AM   #3
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better

IP: 238E AB70

He is now gangsta in my eyes
wow hes a horny little man
Old 10-21-03, 02:16 AM   #4
*Y_nOt*
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: ABE5 5A5C

^^^^HAHAHAHA....werd who would have ever though Arnold was like this......hahaha

" So for the 2nd time [The Pharisses] summoned the man who had been blind and said
"Speak the truth before God. We know this man is a sinner."
"Wether he is a sinner I do not know."
:The man replied:
"All I know is this...Once I was blind and now I can see"
John 1x 24-26
Old 10-21-03, 02:37 AM   #5
RebelSoul
BANNED Cheater

Text Record: 3-1
IP: C9E3 41C0

who cares....
Old 10-21-03, 07:57 AM   #6
Orikle
.BeTteR ThAn YoO!.

Text Record: 11-5
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 1370 FB1A

Old News Kiddo...
Old 10-21-03, 08:02 AM   #7
Trah Siph
Masquarading 4 U

Text Record: 13-5
IP: 6F9E F23B

we havin a gang bang...we havin a ball

we havin a gang bang...against the wall

good for arnie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-21-03, 09:14 AM   #8
Born To Kill
Veteran

Text Record: 114-85
IP: FF89 3C60

Like Orikle said...

Old news.

But funny as shit anyway.

Not sure when it was funnier, then or now...
Old 10-21-03, 09:25 AM   #9
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
IP: 999D 6683

"If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

....Ha, thats close to sig material right there.....LoL......DUde was gettin his pussy hopin on for real back in the day.......

Bang On The Table Productions
Old 10-21-03, 07:57 PM   #10
e.coli
Can u beat me?..Hell No

Text Record: 19-10
IP: 4577 CD9A

whoa......arnold is a dirty man.......lol. but that is in the past people are just tryin to bring him down
Old 10-21-03, 08:08 PM   #11
C-Section

IP: 872B E5DF

Men shouldn't feel like fags just because they want to have nice-looking bodies.

^ LMAO i pictured that in his voice, it made me laugh
Old 10-21-03, 08:20 PM   #12
Orpheus Rex

IP: 7FEB 4053

Try Picturing Arnold In That Gangbang...

*Shudders...*

I Might Not Be Able To Look At Him The Same...
Old 10-21-03, 08:23 PM   #13
-ElocuShun-

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

well done arnold.........................................soo ooooooo wot he coo'..................he slipped in2 the character of conana wen he was at it........beauty
Old 10-21-03, 08:48 PM   #14
/:Ayura:\

IP: CC07 EC19

just when you think you know someone you dont. arnold is the doing well for himself, not only is he a politician he's keeping it gangster with street cred as well. what next? shaggin e.t's on the moon
Old 10-22-03, 02:40 AM   #15
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D116 AECE

is that shit serious?
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote