RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-05, 03:55 PM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
Ike - Outside Lookin IN ( Nice Story )

IP: 577C 1E7C

i replied to Tha Qs joint and Kons Joint....

yea this is for the championship of hiphopemcees topical tourney...topic was "Stuck on the Outside Lookin In"

if you dont get this whole thing...listen to the end...i make a lil "speech" at the end

www.soundclick.com/youngike

leave feed please...thanks
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 05:18 PM   #2
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

Text Record: 19-2
IP: F15D F66F

Damnit man, each song u put out is better than the last, and thats really saying something, because I thought the last few of your drops would be impossible to top. Goddamnit. Fuckin proved me wrong

But anyways, loving the beat, emotion is fucking beyond perfect, flow was really good, and lyrical wise, this was godly. Most Def keep droppin bro. You really are the best audio head on here IMO.

Good shit.
Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 12:49 AM   #3
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: E1D7 D0FC

man this was tight.. u continue to get better at audio.. i put u in the top 5 heads on this site now.... ur especially dope on these topical bitches... u spit nice story lines.. and i hope u win that tourny nija
Old 08-17-05, 12:54 AM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

I have no idea why you're never mentioned as one of the top heads on RV.
You went pass the basics and have your own style. This actually made me think too.I dunno what I can say that no one else said, but nigga you wastin' time on this site.
Old 08-17-05, 03:15 AM   #5
Ltizzle
Seattle Hat Wit A Lean

Graphics Record: 17-5
IP: BA87 A0AC

damn
im loving this
i agree with what deph said too...you really do pass a lot of the "top" audio heads, or at least are on their level...
but as far as the track goes
flow is great, on point pretty much the whole time...
im loving the lyrics though, shit the story shit worked so well...
on da reelz, i can really follow it, which is saying quite a bit because most story tracks fail miserably....
you got a solid voice too, if you could take eminems and jins, throw em into a pot then mix it up for awhile....youd get yours
so weerd man, definetly feeling the track....very nice work

---------------------------
Lucky Boy Beats: Owner & Producer
http://www.myspace.com/luckyboybeats
----------------------------------------------
Gunn Play: Rv's Original Duo
Dash Canceling To A Computer Near You

MAS ON EM! 4 LIFE

Send a message via AIM to Ltizzle   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 03:21 AM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Tizz stop agree'n with me and loop them beats.
Old 08-17-05, 03:33 AM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: B73C 3D1E

typing as I listen: beats real cool and mellow. I personally don't liek beats quite this slow, something a FEW more BPM is as far as I'd like for something "slow" even.

The first verse is well, lays a foundation. Your clarity is very good. what hardare you usin?

Second verse was cool, not sure if this is the same character in the first verse, but it's a cool verse. if it is the same charcter, you gotta elaborate more on that so there's no doubt from a listener.

Third verse was a little flat IMO emotion wise and development wise. The last verse was the last intersting I guess, long story short. Overall for the song, it would have painted a more vivid transition of time if you made the fitst verse past tense liek he was, he did, etc, and the second verse present tense liek his is and now he's and so on and the last verse like he's going to and xyz is about to and such.

Your voice goes really well on slow and mellow tracks. Something in that voice sounds a little bit like cali to me, not sure whatit s.

I think the track's name shoulda been "on the inside looking out" because hell when you're in jail, that's wht it is exactly.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 06:15 AM   #8
J.D
One Mic

Audio Record: 2-3
IP: 38B5 0CC0

yo man invektive, is that beat your beat, or someone elses. if its someone elses wot beat is it????? that beats nice. down the track, this is sum tite shit, you got the flow goin on, nice beat (which i alredy mentioned), meanin in wot your sayin, wordplay, almost eveythin that makes a gud song. defo' 1 of the best audio tracks i've hurd on here.
Old 08-17-05, 06:44 AM   #9
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3B43 EB4A

GOHD..wait..ima lace this beat when i get around to it..i love it..but anyway...

flow is pretty good..that stands out ckuz it sounds real nice...nice and polished..quality is meh..could be upped..sounds muffled..lol chorus is meh..nice try but..im not feelin that..just kno that a key to a hot track is a flamin ass chorus..i like the lyrics on second verse...u didnt keep jumpin around...on the chorus.."im stuck on the outside lookin in"..that part is ok..just the stuff u say i dont like..third verse..is good too..if u upped ya quality..put a way betta chorus on this..it would be pretty good..GOHD i love that beat..watch out for my track on this beat...

OO YEA...i see alot of cats sayin u like.."top audio level"...plz..plz..dont let that go to ya head..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 11:46 AM   #10
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 36C3 7C54

ok typing as I listen.......yea solid beat choice......the flow on first verse good.....your way of stroytelling is subpar....your imagery could be stronger....everyline seems like u jumping to a new scene instead of flowing into it.......the hook...aint bad....its more how it was mixed that makes it ah'ight....but it was still missing a catchiness factor.......now second verse u lose it......the story's developing gets weaker.....it seems like the story peaks in those first few bars of 2nd verse where u describing the gunshots.....3rd verse the delivery seems a lil forced early on an then it tapers off towards end......again the story had holes in its development on this verse......you gotta be more descriptive.....flow was repetitive throughout...you coulda change dit up alot more it woulda made this alot stronger...however it was a good listen.....keep doing ya thing u def handling ya biz....stay up........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 12:21 PM   #11
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9133 0431

lol @ the "god why" thang and boy getting raped by prison guards
but on the reak this a real dope song VERY deep and the flow is dope the beat is aight kinda simplistic quality dope like usual...9/10 defitnly dope track
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 12:22 PM   #12
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 9133 0431

lol no offense but lol u just reminded me of that one scrawny white kid that plays the sound engineer on Hustle&Flow....u sound EXACTLY like him...but it still dope
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-05, 03:33 PM   #13
.Ike.
Ike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
GOHD..wait..ima lace this beat when i get around to it..i love it..but anyway...

flow is pretty good..that stands out ckuz it sounds real nice...nice and polished..quality is meh..could be upped..sounds muffled..lol chorus is meh..nice try but..im not feelin that..just kno that a key to a hot track is a flamin ass chorus..i like the lyrics on second verse...u didnt keep jumpin around...on the chorus.."im stuck on the outside lookin in"..that part is ok..just the stuff u say i dont like..third verse..is good too..if u upped ya quality..put a way betta chorus on this..it would be pretty good..GOHD i love that beat..watch out for my track on this beat...

OO YEA...i see alot of cats sayin u like.."top audio level"...plz..plz..dont let that go to ya head..

im definitely NOT letting that get to my head....i KNOW there are a lot of things that i need to work on before im considered top audio level....im mos def not to the point i wanna be at....i really dont even consider consider those posts true feed....i only go off the ones who are harsh on me....

so dont worry about that.....ima keep workin at it....

the beat is by Devize....g'luck on your tack on it
Old 08-17-05, 08:39 PM   #14
.Ike.
Ike

thanks for the feed everyone....uppin
Old 08-18-05, 01:31 AM   #15
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: D25C B392

k well, the beat is really good, your flow is very very good nice emotion man, really solid in this one you had a good set of lyrics as well, very lyrical type thing but you had a very good story, nice imagery very good choices of words, i just see you elevatin so strong man, keep workin hard your really on a strong level man. sometime we should collab just me n you, after the one wit trip.

anyway very good man 1

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote