RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-06, 04:05 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
Its time to realise some shit majoritys...

IP: 819D 3297

Were dope as fuck and we own the world......

Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-06, 09:41 AM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Yes, let's forget all the people who had to die and get tricked for that to happen.

Last edited by Indeph : 01-27-06 at 09:48 AM.
Old 01-27-06, 12:05 PM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Welcome to the real world my friend..

If you think things will ever be fair in this world, your living a dream.. There will always be one side of the pendulum that is favored because greed is embedded into human nature and history is recorded according to the whim of the dominant side.

Its a cut throat world we live in.. And those who believe they have answers are usually likly to become overhwelmed when they are finally exposed to the harsh truth that we dont live in a world that is realistically capable of peace and equality for all races..

What I believe minoritys dont realise is that there is no big evil man that needs to stand up and take the blame for anything. Remember that all our entire existance is, is flesh organisms ontop a ball of rock with a gas atmosphere... Everyones just trying to make sure that they have access to the best conditions out of everyone else.. When a minority exists within a larger majority.. Would you expect that majority to say "hey, lets let them grow to the point where they can eventually over-run us and take over compleatly"..

That line of thinking just isnt practical.... And thats why minoritys get so cut up about how they think everyones out to get them... Its not that people are out to get them, its that people dont want to lose control of what they already got...

Thats how the entire system was set up.. And even though its slowly evolving due to modern politics and whats considered socially acceptable these days.. Nobodys ever gonna change shit unless it comes through brute force.

And even thats near impossible these days.. Look at the jihad on western culture set up by arab nations.. They KNOW they aint gonna get what they want... So they jus wanna fuck everything up to show how angry they are...

Last edited by Nostradamus : 01-27-06 at 12:09 PM.
Old 01-27-06, 12:07 PM   #4
Indeph
Not_Indeph

That's exactly it though. The africans got tooken over because they were peaceful, same with the indians. I don't see how anyone with morals can just accept how the world is. It's just confusing as fuck.
Old 01-27-06, 12:13 PM   #5
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

War is the catalyst for progression...

For example.. Look at the aborigionals in australia, they lived in peace here for 40 000 years and their civilisation didnt develop into jack shit.. Where as the english civilisation had to war and struggle to survive.. Therefore they were forced to progress and turn into a more formidable race of people that came in and conquored this country with little resistance..

The world isnt confusing at all.. Its just dog eat dog.. And a lot of people arnt capable of dealing with that cause they wanna have a little cry and wish everyone could just live in peace...

It wont happen..............ever.... mark my words..
Old 01-27-06, 12:15 PM   #6
Indeph
Not_Indeph

But people are sending mixed messeges. The same race that uses that philosophy is the same race that pushes christianity in our faces. People get mad at blacks for being violent, but what do they think we're doing?
Old 01-27-06, 12:38 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

I'm no authority to talk on black problems...

But I will say that the world relies heavily on image and steriotyping these days.. And you guys KNOW the problems you create for yourselfs by making your image violent and portraying your people as thugs and gangstas...

Cats need more positive role models... Same with white people.... We need to find more of a balance in our image and stop running ourselves down as being scared ass mother fuckers.. I genuinly fucking hate little rich white people who perpecuate negative steriotypes of little punk faggots that cant stand up for themselves... Thats the reason theres white kids that live in the street that would rather portray a black image, cause they get embarrased at some of the shit that their race does...

So you see, we got problems just like you do.........
Old 01-27-06, 12:41 PM   #8
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Yeah I feel you on that, but you know damn well our problems are alot worse But I'll have to say being feared> being scared anyday.
Old 01-27-06, 03:06 PM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2BF7 6B2E

LMAO @ trying to be clever by "mocking" my thread and spelling a bunch of words wrong in the process.

Now I see why you learned more shit "in the streets" than you ever did in school. roflz

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-27-06, 06:43 PM   #10
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 7BC4 5A05

I agree with u to an extent Nos,

The part about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander's I don't, you talk
as if the islanders are vermin and that ethnic cleansing is acceptable ?
Just because a civilisations technological advances don't go beyond a
Spear doesn't mean they should be left to flee their homes.

They spoke hundreds of different languages, and had a deep connection
With the land and environment. If some of the values the aborigines had
Where used now we wouldn’t have global warming.

It is a dog eat dog world and soon mother nature will eat the dog.
Old 01-27-06, 07:48 PM   #11
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
LMAO @ trying to be clever by "mocking" my thread and spelling a bunch of words wrong in the process.

Now I see why you learned more shit "in the streets" than you ever did in school. roflz

Your one of those nerd ass spelling police faggots on a forum... Realise how gay you are, and just leave...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critic
I agree with u to an extent Nos,

The part about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander's I don't, you talk
as if the islanders are vermin and that ethnic cleansing is acceptable ?
Just because a civilisations technological advances don't go beyond a
Spear doesn't mean they should be left to flee their homes.

They spoke hundreds of different languages, and had a deep connection
With the land and environment. If some of the values the aborigines had
Where used now we wouldn’t have global warming.

It is a dog eat dog world and soon mother nature will eat the dog.

Nah I never said they were vermin.. Thats an assumption based on the fact that I'm being 100% real and holding back nothing. When I say they didnt do jack shit as a civilisation, I mean they never technologically progressed to where they moved out of the wandering tribes stage.. Back 200 years ago, people wernt humane.. People were off in their own corner of the world and nobody would ever be the wiser no matter what they did... Aboriginees never established themselves as a formidable oponent to any attacking force that wanted to come in and swipe the country they were living on...

And back in those cut throat times.. Nobody wanted to give respect to them.. They were basically just thought of as savages and barbarians that were nothing more than a pain in the ass to incomming english settlers.. And your right, if there was world peace.. We would all still be living in the same state people lived in during ancient times and we wouldnt have the problems we face today...

See I dont think ethnic cleansing is acceptable.. Ofcourse I fucking dont..

But do you think that whats considered socially acceptable now is the same as it was 200 years ago? Helllll no...
Old 01-27-06, 07:52 PM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0825 899A

Well nos, society was alot more seperated then and there wasn't a global media. While the europeans were building up on technology and evolving as a society, the other cultures we're being spiritual and trying to connect with god or whatever. It's basically like me winning a fight with a monk because he isn't gonna fight back.
Old 01-27-06, 08:00 PM   #13
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Thats exactly what I said in the above post.......

And yeah.. Your right.. But look at cultures such as the chinese.. They were very much on a path to try discover themselves through religion. However they still managed to progress to the point where they had grand armies and were able to fight off attacking forces..

Its not that races were trying to find god and couldnt progress.. Its that they never had to war with cultures other than their own that were more technologically advanced than them.. Therefore they never felt the need to study the scientific elements of the world around them and subsiquently they were conquored by races that had been doing that for the last 5000 years and beyond...
Old 01-27-06, 08:07 PM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 0825 899A

Well.. so Nos I need your help. Me, you, and the rest of the black people are gonna start killing white people to get a balance going. You down?
Old 01-27-06, 08:11 PM   #15
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Thats impossible these days buddy.. The arab Jihad is doing exactly that with VERY LITTLE success..

Their being taken out part by part.. Like I been sayin all through this thread.. The world aint fair... And it never will be friend.. We arnt living 200 years ago..