RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > LBL Magazines
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-06, 07:46 AM   #1
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Post LBL Magazine (2nd April 2006)

IP: 9179 A89B

Intro

Yoo, decent first week, not amazing but fine for a first week. The people who I wanted to show did show apart from like one, and the people who I expected to win did win except a few who didn’t vote. That leads me on to that point. Voting, fucking hell everyone’s voting is awful as fuuuck! The whole quote vs quote then vote at the bottom thing is whack. But as it’s the first week and all the battles were mad one sided then I’ll let it slide. Also, if a battler complains about a quote vs quote vote then I’ll disallow it, so if you’re getting these type of votes against you in your battle then you can get them disallowed. So I’m gonna let this type of vote happen unless a battler complains about it. But generally, just explain stuff and make it a proper vote and that would save everyone a lot of time.

Battle Reviews

Daubs vs Certified Mystique

Certified Mystique no-showed. Daubs dropped a verse that shall be put in no-show verses.

E.C vs GKillaz05

Gkillaz no-showed. E.C dropped a verse that shall be put in no-show verses.

Jay Cee vs JC Real

Well this was an absolute raping. JC Real is clearly still a newb and he dropped some whack stuff, his best punch was a glasses seeing me bar and that’s even played. I’m sure he’ll improve but at the moment he ain’t good. Jay Cee dropped pretty decent, a couple of punches that were nice. The infinite symbol was creative and real recognise real was cool. Jay Cee got this mad easily. JC Real’s voting sucks as well.

John Hensley vs Trey MethodZ

Hensley no-showed, Trey dropped a verse that’ll be put in no-show verses.

Merkowitzzz vs ShoDown

This battle was weak. Sho dropped some really simple stuff like your bars couldn’t elevate if they were bench pressed. That’s played and weak. Merc also dropped a weak verse that was obviously keyed in like 2 minutes but he had a couple of ok bars and this would have got him the win. But neither voted, so both lost.

Mimesis vs Chris Stylez

Chris Stylez didn’t drop great, but it’s clear he has potential. In a few months he’ll be pretty decent but at the moment he ain’t brilliant. Mimesis dropped pretty decent, he had a nice personal tinged verse which worked well. The verse of the week in my opinion as he dropped what resembled a proper verse really, where as everyone else keyed quick cos of their opponent or whatever. Bill Gates punch was cool, diamond in the rough was decent as was the rip off stylez bar. Mimesis got this like 10-1. Yes someone voted for Chris.

N.Tavarez vs Professor

Professor no-showed, N.Tavarez dropped a verse that’ll be put in no-show verses.

Nick Fletcher vs Flashback

This was an ok battle, Nick was clearly better but Flashback didn’t drop too bad. His life bar was simple yet it hit ok. Nick came better, he had a bar punch and a thread punch which were pretty creative and nicely worded. Nick won this 7-0.

Rush Lingo vs Faded Ink

Real quick battle here, both only dropped 6 lines a piece. Rush got this mad easily, he had a couple of ok bars in the mousetrap and weaken your lines stuff. Faded had nothing I really liked, yet I guess the pear nuts bar was ok. Neither voted though so both lost.

So.Rell vs Willie

Willie had some mad played shit, like an ill as sars bar lmao. Rell came a lot better, his mussels line was cool and creative and the peak of ya career bar was pretty nice also. Rell got this by 8 votes to 1.

SPuL vs J-Night

J-Night no-showed, Spul dropped two bars of whackness to get the win.

TayTay vs Serbness vs Anarchy

TayTay dropped ok, his straight line was pretty decent albeit a bit played and the ford bar was ok. Anarchy dropped ok also, the better life bar was ok and the TT bar was also ok. Serbness dropped ehh, nothing in his verse I really liked. Yet Serbness had the most votes, shame he didn’t vote. Shame for the rest that they didn’t vote either otherwise they could have picked up an easy win. All 3 lost.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-06, 07:47 AM   #2
KempoMRK
The Saviour

No Show Verses

Daubs

Im a fuckin beast so....this kid, il bury him
we aint longin for CM...
...thats just what his dicks MEAUSERED in
your useless and should be crewless, mans can tell
your only a throwback cause girls cant stand your smell
ya verse will be explained,boring n wack, im the better man
I predicted Myst so much.......im like the weather man
and its whatever man, you cant AFFORD a PC and ya cant rap
but it dont matter,cause hewlett men packard up ya arsecrack

N.Tavarez

Let have some fun w/ his health, for stalkers I keep one in the belt
Cause you so wack..... Eminem might turn the gun on HIMself
The meanest on the courts.... Dunk on ya man, he'll hit floor
They'll have to take your fucking name off the 'And 1' Mix-tour
I nix whores, you strip tease cross-dressing and been queer
I havent seen this bitch win a battle since he's been here
Keep spitting to your dresser for you sitting in a strecher
Cuz even in school.... dont nobody listen to Professors
Bitch pass me? Please! You really must be gassed I See
.......Im'a Gkilla........ you just lose to his ass with ease
I'll blast your knees, apply the incision, why is you living
To abort is Pro-choice...... Him dying is my decision
Ya skills betrying you in ways Patriots Could call treason
So you'll see Pro bowl over like the Foot ball season. Bitch!

E.C

beat me, you gotta be a silly billy,
becuz your punchlines are more played out than pretty ricky!,
i'm nifty nifty, i don't need meta's or sick lines,
call me jenna jameson... becoz this dicks mine,
your rhymes take too much time n basically your wack,
buyin the dvd aint the only time your coppin a smack,
i don't mean to be mean but you see, im rude n i'm big,
so ill drop 1 decent punch n watch u waste away like the dude in ya sig,

Trey Methodz

Ran in one his parties then blasted..most ya boys jumped to the floor
But I saw john move hen...
................sley to the hall way door
Dude's a bitch..dippin from a fight...runners dont ya hate
but as he was tryin to Jump the fence
..........my boys caught him on the gate
Gave dude an Elbow on the Fence to get off
I hit'em wit sucha advancin blow the sonics made the playoffs
Told duke..Your bitch I bent her over an slamed the cunt
i hit the back wit sucha ramin force..
.......dodge expand'd the charger trunk
I see the Bitch in you...ima put'em on the street as one my birds
Dont the SYNdacates
.......sound like a group of Ho'in Blble Reads
If the roc sign's behind my head,its to show ur a puss,i'm not wrong
Dude thought i put the diamond in the back....for the ludacris song
Dude has no rhymes...i got'em up thinkin of punchs all night
i gave him such writers block....dipset sued'em for Copyright's
Im Comin wit Left an right hooks to make ya face hide
i wrapped him wit so many pyramidin punchs he woke up mumafied

Top Punches

There was nothing amazingly good this week, so I ain’t ranking the punches. I’ll start ranking them when I feel they are good enough to rank. Which I hope will be this week as there are quite a few nice battles.

I'll jab at u, then throw sum hooks when ur nearer...
Till not even Real recognize Real, when he looks in tha mirror...

Jay Cee vs JC Real

Ur wack, I admit that rippin this fool's simple...
Fuck 10, I'll beat u in 8 flat, like tha infinite symbol...

Jay Cee vs JC Real

This one's for Sho... like a display model standing mount
After I beat Down... the league will know what i'm handin out

Merkowitzzz vs ShoDown

c'mon kempo, give me a decent match, please me next time
i told this fag to lighten up, and he actually weakened his lines

Rush Lingo vs Faded Ink

Why I need to bulk up? I got tools not even a Thug thing.
Fuck Mussels...My Shells fish on your Blood Stream.

So Rell vs Willie

Fag can never pull a girl, and he can only afford hand,
Told Serb he needed a better life… so he upgraded to broadband,

Anarchy vs TayTay vs Serbness

And I seen your alias. . you'll take a beatin without sharing
Some call me Bill Gates. . the way I drop Dolla without caring

Mimesis vs Chris Stylez

So take the loss. . everybody knows you're the worst, kid
And I'll rip off Stylez. . just so it'll resemble your fucking verses

Mimesis vs Chris Stylez

Verse of the Week

Mimesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
Goin at you solo, but no homo for what im sayin, so Mim it's all good
Suggest you leave Paranoid, before my punches make you get off my HardWood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I'll make you meet your crew, when I drop you, got a splinter yet?
But you're rolling with the Hardwood when you're NOT on the internet

Is this fucking guy serious?. . you shouldn't be talking, kid
Cause first you mention my diss. . then flip the concepts off of it
NICE!. . then you posted again, I'll leave ya bruised and tore
How could you mean similar. .
. .when those EXACT concepts have been used before
You're garbage. . I don't know why'd you even talk on spits
While I make a diss to your crew. . and you give me PROPS on it
Fall back. . cause on the real tip, know you're rhymin is dumb
Crystal accept the battle. . and end as a diamond in the rough
And I seen your alias. . you'll take a beatin without sharing
Some call me Bill Gates. . the way I drop Dolla without caring
I'm still laughing at your Open Mic. . you're just a fake in rap
By Any Means Necessary?. .
. .now Malcolm is hopin black people'll get their rights taken back
So take the loss. . everybody knows you're the worst, kid
And I'll rip off Stylez. . just so it'll resemble your fucking verses

Battle of the Week

There wasn't one, everything was onesided.

Interview with SPuL

KempoMRK: Yo Spul, how ya doing? Introduce yourself and give us a little bit of info and stuff.

SPuL: I'm doing good, but umm yea, I go by SPuL and um I've been giving people losses on this site since 04 and shit. And if you get on my case, I'm known to slap you in the face with a sausage and shit

KempoMRK: Ok. So I hear you're signing out of the league!?

SPuL: nah, I was thinkin' about it, but I decided against it for the moment. I'll be staying for a good month or two def

KempoMRK: That's good, props. What do you expect to see yourself doing in this league?

SPuL: Well since i've made it to 3 final 4s out of the 4 tournaments I've been in, and won 2. I really can't set the bar any lower than expecting myself to hold the LBL title for a couple of weeks. anything else would be a failure in my eyes...

KempoMRK: Reckon you'll be first ever champ? And tell us about the tournaments.

SPuL: I hope to be first ever champ. And as for tournaments, the first one I won was back in June 04. I caught a few breaks here and there, but i ended up winning in end. Then next tournament was KORV 1 which soc eventually lost. I was #1 seed, and I ended up losing in the 2nd rd to N. Taverez because I underestimated him. Then KORV 2, I was 6 seed, ended up losing in final 4 to 9th, the eventual champ. And then KORV 3 I was a 3 seed and ended up winning. So it's been good for most part

KempoMRK: You made your mark at any other sites?

SPuL: I've battled quite a few battles on rapmusic.com. I'm 4-0 just regular battles there, and i'm currently in RBL and I'm 2-1 there. so 6-1 there. I'm not known by name, but hopefully I can achieve success there as well

KempoMRK: Name some heads who have influenced you in text or who you like

SPuL: Def L.I. Since back when I was new around 04, me and him really were tight. We both had big win streaks going, and tried to outlast eachother. Def influenced a lot by him. And recently, with JTR. dude helped me start to mess around with flips and wordplay more. So they are the two text heads who really influenced me a lot.

KempoMRK: cool, what about top heads in the league?

SPuL: Um, this is just going off what I've seen. I'd say, JTR, N. Taverez, Mimesis, and Nick Fletcher. oh also, i seen some good shit from Jay Cee too. Don't really know dude, but I've heard good shit about him. so word

KempoMRK: Keeping on text for a bit, whats your favourite battle you've had? And are there any people you'd especially like to battle? I'll set it up for the PPV ;-)

SPuL: Um my favorite battle I've had I've got to say was my battle against Socrates back in 04, won best battle of the yr. Since we both were REALLY beefing so shit was serious. I ended up winning 5-3, but I agree that he really won battle, but RV doesn't usually go like that. And as for battle, I've battled all the top heads I mentioned before 3 times at minimum, so I really wouldn't favor a 4th time, nah mean? But umm Daubs I guess. Seeing as we had our different opinions a few months ago. I'd like to see what he can dish out face to face. be interesting:-)

KempoMRK: Excellleeeent. Daubs vs Spul at the next special event, if you ain't in the champ match that is. I know you do audio, tell us about that

SPuL: I've been doing it since summer of 04. I've improved A LOT since, but I still don't think I'm at a level I can be comfortable at. But it only can go up, so gotta stay focused. But also, I've seen PLENTY text heads who turn to audio and just diss the hell out of text heads saying it's wack to do text. Well I find it the opposite. Text helps me imrpove lyrically, because with text flow and how you deliver don't matter. All that they see is the words, so you have to do something like wordplay, flips, use wit, etc. And that really has helped me improve lyrically, which in turn makes my audio all the better. So it really works good for me, I think

KempoMRK: Yeah, I know what you mean about the audio people hating text. It's stupid as fuck cos firstly the two are completely different and secondly the people saying it, as you said, used to do text. What do you prefer out of text or audio? Or are they just so different you can't compare.

SPuL: yea, can't really compare them. I'd say I'd prefer audio more, but that's because I actually wanna pursue becomin' a rapper. But without text, I don't think I'd be at the level my audio is right now. So they both are very valuable, and it's stupid to turn around and diss what helped you grow as an MC

KempoMRK: Agreed, agreed. You got any projects or such shit that you wanna tell us about?

SPuL: well, my next mini-mixtape I have wrapped up, and am releasing it this monday. So watch out for that shit..

KempoMRK: Let's do some word association. I'll say a random name, can be anything text or audio or anything, and you say a sentence or something about them.

SPuL: aiight

KempoMRK: Mimesis

SPuL: dope text head, got some illy audio too and umm... and i'ma bang his sister this summer8-)

KempoMRK: Tell us about that :-D Then think about the next person, JTR

SPuL: lmao well, word umm this summer I be heading up to AZ, so i'll be chillin' with dude. So I'll just knock him out with a sausage slap, then put mine in his sister nah mean? 8-) lol as for JTR...

SPuL: dope dude to chill with, dope text head as well, and helped me out with a lot of shit

KempoMRK: N.Tavarez aka hotshh!

SPuL: another dope dude, keeps it illy with the text, and a co-wwe fan like me. Word

KempoMRK: WWE has been whack lately :-( Fuck all keeping my attention. Anyway. On to other sites. John Hensley

SPuL: lol yea, it's been slackin' lately. but Hensley, I haven't really peeped his shit, but from what I've heard he is pretty dope. He's in RBL title match this week so i'll make sure I check that out

KempoMRK: Two more. Resin M-I-C

SPuL: who?

KempoMRK: lol. Lastly, Fracture

SPuL: yea, another cat I ain't read shit from, but i've had people quote some lines of his, and they pretty tight. so props to dude

KempoMRK: And final question which I shall ask everyone I interview. A Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory vs A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders?

SPuL: Those songs?

KempoMRK: Albums

SPuL: i haven't listened to them, so umm i'll say umm.....Low End Theory cuz it's initials spell out LET, and that's gangsta and shit

KempoMRK: Oooooh yeah. Good interview Spul, give us a little outro and peace and good luck in the league.

SPuL: umm.. yea, shout out to all my peeps and shit. And JTR, V-DUBS WHAT?!?! word....8-)

Last edited by KempoMRK : 04-05-06 at 04:10 PM.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-06, 07:48 AM   #3
KempoMRK
The Saviour

Predictions

Ambient (0-0) vs anu-hope (0-0)

I ain’t a clue who anu-hope is and he’ll probably no-show but either way Ambient will win. He’s pretty nice and has dropped some classic stuff in his time, so he should get this easy if he shows.

Anarchy (0-1) vs Willie (0-1)

Anarchy probably shoulda won last week where as Willie was beaten easily. Anarchy should get this as he can drop some cool stuff when he tries.

Danjure S. Writer (0-0) vs GLD (0-0) vs Makaveli Trained (0-0)

I haven’t a clue who Danjure is, GLD has a nice record but he ain’t very good from what I’ve read and Makaveli Trained is Tony Brown who I know from RapBattles and he’s pretty decent so he should win this.

Daubs (1-0) vs Mimesis (1-0)

This is a definite contender for battle of the week, almost near a dead certainty for it. Both are pretty nice and can drop dope on good days, yet I think Mimesis is better than Daubs all round so I think he’ll get this. Should be a nice battle though.

E.C (1-0) vs N.Tavarez (1-0)

This is just behind Daubs vs Mimesis in the battle of the week stakes, yet I don’t think E.C is as good as Daubs where as Tavarez can definitely hang with Mimesis. E.C is pretty nice from what I’ve read yet Tavarez is basically better. Tavarez is like one of the biggest legends on this site and I don’t see him losing here.

Faded Ink (0-1) vs Serbness (0-1)

Hmm, should be quite a close battle. Serbness got quite a few votes last week yet he didn’t vote himself which made him lose. Yet Faded got 0 votes. So based on that Serbness should win.

Jay Cee (1-0) vs Trey MethodZ (1-0)

This should be another raping for Jay Cee. Trey is a newb where as Jay Cee is nice. There’s nothing much to say about this but Jay Cee will win.

JC Real (0-1) vs Merkowitzzz (0-1)

JC got murdered last week where as Merk won yet he didn’t vote. So Merk will get this really easily, as he is a lot better than his verse last week suggests and he could still beat JC Real with it.

JTR (0-0) vs guerrilla (0-0)

Fuck knows who guerrilla is but he’s gonna get killed. JTR is nice and was one of the top prospects of people I wanted to get in the league so I’m happy he signed up. He’ll get this battle mad easily.

Rush Lingo (0-1) vs ShoDown (0-1)

Rush is nice yet he didn’t vote last week and lost. Sho got beaten by a weak Merkowitzzz verse so he won’t win this. Rush to win this easily.

SPuL (1-0) vs Nick Fletcher (1-0)

This should be a nice battle as well, one of the 3 that could be battle of the week. Spul is the KORV3 champ so there’s no way he should be taken lightly. And Nick Fletcher is nice as well. Yet I can hardly bet against the person who won KORV3 so Spul to win this.

TayTay (0-1) vs Chris Stylez (0-1)

TayTay dropped ok last week and I thought he almost won, where as Chris lost by a lot. I think TayTay should win this, as while Chris has potential it seems like he ain’t all that good at the moment.

Power Rankings

11. Ambient – I got him in the league based on past glory, so let’s see if he can prove himself here.

10. Rush Lingo – He used to drop dope as hell back when he had an alias in the WBL then he seemed to stop caring much about battling. But he’s definitely dope when he wants to be and will be a challenge for anyone who faces him.

9. Nick Fletcher – Someone to not sleep on. He can drop hot when he wants and I’m sure he’ll be around the top of the league for a while.

8. Merkowitzzz – This dude used to be whack as fuck, then he elevated to being near dope. Don’t take last weeks verse as a show of what he’s like, as he’s far better than that. The only thing that stops me from ranking him higher is the fact that I don’t know whether he’ll show and/or try.

7. E.C – I haven’t read much of his but what I have has been nice. I can’t really take his verse last week seriously as it was obviously a quick key, yet what I have read he has proven himself to be pretty good.

6. Daubs – He’s nice but needs to drop consistently dope to really be in with a chance of winning this league. I’ve seen him at other leagues which he should be winning yet he seems to flounder around the contender match and just below it. He’s someone you can’t sleep on though.

5. N. Tavarez – A nice battler who’s proven it time after time on RapVerse. Not much to say about him except he wins and I have no doubt he will do in this league as well.

4. Mimesis – Dude is nice. He can drop nice whenever pretty much, as proved with last weeks verse against an opponent of much lower skill level. I got told that he’s Daedal and he got to the champ match in the RBL which ain’t an easy feat. So he’ll do well in this league and is a future champ for sure.

3. Jay Cee – He’s something like 13-0 in the HBL league and he’s been dropping consistently nice over there. He didn’t try last week against JC Real but that’s cos he didn’t have to. He’s a nice battler and will be up in the top of the ranks for a while.

2. JTR - He came second at KORV3 in a battle a few thought he decisively won, so there's no way he can't go here. He's nice and I gained mad respect for dude when in his battle against Mimesis in the semi's of KORV3, the battle was meant to be 28 lines but on the last day of deadline Mimesis dropped 80 lines. Then JTR dropped 80 and WON. I expect JTR to champ this league sooner or later.

1. SpuL – He won KORV3 so there’s no way I can’t put him at number 1. He’ll be right up there when the title comes about and I expect him to be either the first champion or champ a few weeks after the title starts.

Outro

Last week there wasn’t even a battle of the week as it was so one sided in most battles, yet that was due to me setting up the battles via a seeding format. This week will be better though as there are a lot of battles which have the potential to be nice, so make sure they fulfil that potential. Also, you can now edit your posts so edit your votes into your check in. Make it a nice week, peace.

Last edited by KempoMRK : 04-05-06 at 04:11 PM.
Old 04-03-06, 08:30 AM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Nice mag. But what the fuck at power ranking EC above me, I've KO'ed him 3 times... and Daubs who I have KO'ed twice. ARGHHH!!!!
Old 04-03-06, 09:03 AM   #5
KempoMRK
The Saviour

lol apologies. I'm going off what I know, which at the moment ain't too much. And wtf at you and spul going 8
Old 04-03-06, 09:05 AM   #6
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I've already dropped my 8. He won't go anymore though, otherwise I would make my verse longer.
Old 04-03-06, 09:20 AM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7F81 CDBA

i would go more, but I've battle solo twice and I got RBL. so word

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-06, 09:52 AM   #8
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Well, however many lines you drop...
...you ain't dropped yet so I just changed my 8 line verse to a 20 line verse.
Old 04-03-06, 11:35 AM   #9
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
Nice mag. But what the fuck at power ranking EC above me, I've KO'ed him 3 times... and Daubs who I have KO'ed twice. ARGHHH!!!!

yeah when I was wack.

last time we battled I won.

Top mag mate.
Old 04-03-06, 12:49 PM   #10
David Lama
oh yea?

Text Record: 7-0
IP: BB9D 676D

good shit bro......................................
Old 04-03-06, 02:28 PM   #11
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
yeah when I was wack.

last time we battled I won.

Top mag mate.

Yeah, you won a battle that was back and forth with the voting up until I got bored with having it open and told you that you could have the win.

And the other two battles we were in, yeah the first one you was wack, but then so was I. The second one which was our first 40 liner I owned you silly with a 20 minute keyed verse.

Lol, but I don't want to start an argument. You are illy, but in my opinion if somebody really wants it they can take the win on any day against any one.
Old 04-03-06, 02:29 PM   #12
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Oh and btw Kempo...

....SPuL is power ranked #1. So, when I beat him this week how far would that propel me up the power rankings.
Old 04-03-06, 02:34 PM   #13
KempoMRK
The Saviour

You'll have to see won't ya
Old 04-03-06, 02:57 PM   #14
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 7D90 C302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
Well, however many lines you drop...
...you ain't dropped yet so I just changed my 8 line verse to a 20 line verse.

what so you're droppin' 20? if you are, I'm still goin' 8. or i'll just cut it down to 4 then. =/ or just bullshit other 12 lines.... too busy this week...

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-06, 03:02 PM   #15
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Good mag. Thanks for the props.