RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-28-06, 10:04 PM   #1
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Why is everyone here so against Christianity?

IP: 94A2 DED2

I really want to know why. Everywhere I look in this forum it's some shit about how corrupt, untrue, silly, illogical and etc Christianity seems to you people. Don't come in here on some "I'm not against Christianity, I'm just testing your beliefs" bullshit because you know damn well you hold a vendetta against it.

If you think I'm talking to you, I probably am.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 06-28-06, 10:35 PM   #2
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 67D5 4B8C

I'm not against christianity..

Theres just certain things they teach that are illogical to believe humanity actually has a grasp on currantly. And they talk about these things as if they are pure 100% undoubtable facts. Which frustrates the fucking hell out of me..

Same with a few other religions aswell.. But we just dont have big populations of people involved in other major religions here. So christianity cops most of it...

Thats my reasons anyway..
Old 06-28-06, 10:47 PM   #3
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

I'm not against Christianity. I always speak in general when it comes to religion for some reason. Because it helps me relieve frustration. If a million christians constantly remind me of how much they love Jesus for some reason it gets me a little mad. It's like me constantly reminding you how much I love my mom. The other thing is the constant reminder that after I die I'm gonna be tortured and burning for all eternity and all of my loved ones who didnt accept Jesus are too. That kind of makes me mad. You rarely see other religions doing that. I try to think of it as a two way street. If a Christian doesn't like his or her beliefs being attacked than don't attack mine. I have my own set of beliefs, just because I dont have a title for mine doesn't give you the right to name it for me. Also, when I'm going through alot of hard times, and I REALLY need some good advice, you cannot ask anyone shit without getting "pray" or "ask jesus" instead of just giving me something more wordly. Wether or not those are actually the answer or not, it bothers me. Among other things, that kind of keeps me distant with christianity. I'm not knocking the beliefs really, mostly those who follow it.
Old 06-28-06, 11:02 PM   #4
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 3240 794D

im not either....i think it just mostly Uk heads and canadians.I dunno but thats just da way it is

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-06, 11:15 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I'm not against christianity..

Theres just certain things they teach that are illogical to believe humanity actually has a grasp on currantly. And they talk about these things as if they are pure 100% undoubtable facts. Which frustrates the fucking hell out of me..

Same with a few other religions aswell.. But we just dont have big populations of people involved in other major religions here. So christianity cops most of it...

Thats my reasons anyway..

But like I said, you do hold a vendetta against it. I'd like you to know that just because stupid ass leaders and a particular part of the people you do hold a grudge against think one way, doesn't mean the rest of them do. I'm sitting here pissed everytime one of those threads comes up because all you seem to want to do is try and make me feel like a fool for what I believe. I believe things, I don't say that they are truths, I say I believe them. A real Christian does the same thing, don't form an opinion from those fucking idiots who think God does everything in their lives and that no fucking matter what everything that's said in the bible is true. From my point of view you take the major ideas and concepts and build your beliefs off of that, they won't agree with me on that, but that's because THEY have a crucifix up their ass.

And I don't like trying to defend every little thing because I don't know everything about Christianity, you don't have anything you have to defend because you have formed your own beliefs. If I can't explain something, it doesn't mean I'm wrong. In my opinion just let all the other religions be what they are because if what you believe is as true as your religion thinks, in the end it will gather people around it. That is probably wrong in the eyes of Christianity, but fuck them whack niggas.

Track of the week:

Old 06-28-06, 11:20 PM   #6
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I'm not against Christianity. I always speak in general when it comes to religion for some reason. Because it helps me relieve frustration. If a million christians constantly remind me of how much they love Jesus for some reason it gets me a little mad. It's like me constantly reminding you how much I love my mom. The other thing is the constant reminder that after I die I'm gonna be tortured and burning for all eternity and all of my loved ones who didnt accept Jesus are too. That kind of makes me mad. You rarely see other religions doing that. I try to think of it as a two way street. If a Christian doesn't like his or her beliefs being attacked than don't attack mine. I have my own set of beliefs, just because I dont have a title for mine doesn't give you the right to name it for me. Also, when I'm going through alot of hard times, and I REALLY need some good advice, you cannot ask anyone shit without getting "pray" or "ask jesus" instead of just giving me something more wordly. Wether or not those are actually the answer or not, it bothers me. Among other things, that kind of keeps me distant with christianity. I'm not knocking the beliefs really, mostly those who follow it.

You know I'm Christian and whenever you ask me for advice I get much deeper than that pray shit. I understand that we have to prove ourselves to God ever since Adam and Eve so he's not going to give us Paradise just because we believe in him, if other people think so, tell them that. If they want to act like asses then that's on THEM, every sect of beliefs has some nuts in it, it's not fair if we all get judged like them. You know, like I said to Nos. Imagine if everyone who had similar beliefs to us in terms of race relations and shit got judged by the dumbasses who think we should just exterminate all the white people, feel me? It's not fair to classify everyone because some of them don't know shit and just go through the motions.

Track of the week:

Old 06-28-06, 11:27 PM   #7
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 67D5 4B8C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
But like I said, you do hold a vendetta against it. I'd like you to know that just because stupid ass leaders and a particular part of the people you do hold a grudge against think one way, doesn't mean the rest of them do. I'm sitting here pissed everytime one of those threads comes up because all you seem to want to do is try and make me feel like a fool for what I believe. I believe things, I don't say that they are truths, I say I believe them. A real Christian does the same thing, don't form an opinion from those fucking idiots who think God does everything in their lives and that no fucking matter what everything that's said in the bible is true. From my point of view you take the major ideas and concepts and build your beliefs off of that, they won't agree with me on that, but that's because THEY have a crucifix up their ass.

And I don't like trying to defend every little thing because I don't know everything about Christianity, you don't have anything you have to defend because you have formed your own beliefs. If I can't explain something, it doesn't mean I'm wrong. In my opinion just let all the other religions be what they are because if what you believe is as true as your religion thinks, in the end it will gather people around it. That is probably wrong in the eyes of Christianity, but fuck them whack niggas.

Well obviously your not involved in mainstream christianity or dont hold the same opinions as they do.

So none of my opinions on the overall belief's of christianity should bother you..

From what you just wrote, I take it you listen to the effective life philosophies that can be found in the bible, but take everything else with a grain of salt.

Which is exactly the type of christian I'm NOT talking about when I post in arguments.
Old 06-28-06, 11:33 PM   #8
ayo . audrey
Light Weight

IP: 75B1 30B4

i haven't been on here quite long, so i'm not even sure what goes on.. but religion-wise.. i'm not against christianity at all.. i'm against alot of morals and beliefs that they have, because that shit can't be backed up with facts [solid facts at least, not something that was written in the bible] and yet they insist on it being true/right. but hey whatever, i'm not gonna knock it, because i was raised on the bible, i was raised on scriptures, until i was old enough to really realize what was going on, and choose the right path rather than just taking the easy way out.
my mouth is a speaker, i'm anchorin' the misery
there's no friends, i ennemy 'em
my greatest enemy, is my inner me
Send a message via AIM to ayo . audrey Send a message via Yahoo to ayo . audrey   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-06, 03:30 AM   #9
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Well obviously your not involved in mainstream christianity or dont hold the same opinions as they do.

So none of my opinions on the overall belief's of christianity should bother you..

From what you just wrote, I take it you listen to the effective life philosophies that can be found in the bible, but take everything else with a grain of salt.

Which is exactly the type of christian I'm NOT talking about when I post in arguments.

Well I'm only half black, but if you call me a nigger I'll still be fully offended. It's kinda like that. =/

And audrey, the truth shit is basically because Christianity is about belief and faith. They feel like they have to say this is 100% true no matter what you say because otherwise they feel like they're not true believers. Catch my drift? I think everyone has doubts, but belief doesn't mean blind obedience.

Track of the week:

Old 06-29-06, 04:11 AM   #10
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: B0BF FEA1

Nobody is against christianity.

Is just some of us dont believe in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-29-06, 01:04 PM   #11
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 085D 358C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez
im not either....i think it just mostly Uk heads and canadians.I dunno but thats just da way it is

lmaooo, word up to this...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 06-29-06, 01:04 PM   #12
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 085D 358C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key...
Nobody is against christianity.

Is just some of us dont believe in it.

thats not true, I dont believe in Hinduism or Buddhism but i dont try and tell anybody theyre stupid or dumb for believing in it, and thats what alot of ignorant folk on this site do to Christianity...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 06-29-06, 01:07 PM   #13
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: DD97 F124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Stylez

wtf does being from Britain or Canada have ANYTHING to do with Christianity...

i'm not against it btw...pretty much wit Nos on this one...i believe in God...but what the bible contains is questionable seeing as Science nowadays can explain most things...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-06, 05:39 PM   #14
Key...
You Love My Style.

Text Record: 19-2
Audio Record: 11-2
IP: E7B1 2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
thats not true, I dont believe in Hinduism or Buddhism but i dont try and tell anybody theyre stupid or dumb for believing in it, and thats what alot of ignorant folk on this site do to Christianity...

Each individual has there own believes. i did not say anything about christianity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Theresa
"Hi Key, You The Only Guy Who Took My Virginity."

Authentik Intelligence
O. Y. D.

Old 06-29-06, 05:42 PM   #15
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BACC 8E92

I belive in the Gospels of Jesus and what not....but they have lots of things in the bible that aren't like Real but there there too show you how too get through obsticles....and teach you lessons and ways of doing things.....ya feel

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING