RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-15-06, 05:07 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Zig Heil!!!!

IP:

Does america suck jewish cock or what....

Hitler, modern day terrorists..

Are they terrible evil mother fucking assholes trying to destroy your way of life?

....Or are they freedom fighters attempting to break free from the currant cocksucking bullshit that is the western train of thought?

A lot of you will come in here with your predisposed generic opinions that have been fed to you since birth by your governments mindfucking jewish run media, but why dont we all for once sit back and discuss this issue without a bias towards what your country has spoonfed you to believe.

Are you happy with one of the most definitive cultural aspects of your countries existance, (the media), being run by the self proclaimed 'chosen people' of god conditioning you to abide by their ways of thinking, following their religious sect's, believing what they want you to believe, fighting their wars, being slaves to their deep pockets and corperations funding your figure head governments, etc etc etc?

Why should we live in a world as puppets to another race?

I'm not anti jewish at all so dont get it twisted, I just dont agree with our western countries sucking israil's cock so much.. Can ya dig it?

God's people my ass...