RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
KraCkA 5 62.50%
phiXion 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-01-03, 01:15 PM   #1
phiXion
Yep. . .

phiXion Vs. KraCka

IP: B806 2185

no min
10 bar max

no crew, hate or dickryda votes...

due 24 hours from now........

goodluck...

Old 08-01-03, 02:32 PM   #2
KrAcKa

IP: DE6B A670

AiGhT.... Im Done...... Tell me when your ready..... well post at same time so theres no feedin since I see you didnt put that in the rules....

Old 08-01-03, 10:26 PM   #3
phiXion
Yep. . .

IP: 3B35 2563

dawg theres no feeding trust me, post ur verse, i aint started mine yet, i still got hours and hours to the dead line, ill start writing a bit later, p'z

Old 08-01-03, 11:50 PM   #4
phiXion
Yep. . .

[Maul'N Him]
I'm a "stoner", in two ways though...Coz Im "ROCKIN-steady-lines",
When ya "comin off constipation" is the only time Kracka "droppin-HEAVY-rhymes"/
Pussy..."Bitch", i'll make ya bleed-dawg, ass? bro I guarantee Ive "seen-more",
Coz the only punches this fagget throws is at his "key-board"/ (hahaha)
You must be "warren G", coz my "lyrical gat" is "smokin-you-out",
I'm like a chinamen, niggas "fear" everything that "flows" when I "open-my-mouth"/(ur fucked..)
Your gettin "smoked-fam", you think you gon' win this battle? You "wont-man",
You "punches" must be the "jumbo jets" on "September 11th" the way they "DONT-LAND"/
Im "defeating-ya-scripts", my rhymes are fuckin "eating-ya-writs",
Judging by ya "crew roster", your hands must be "stuck in your ass" coz you da only one "feeling-ya-shit!!"/
Dawg, "check-yourself", watch ya mouth man "inspect-yourself",
I aint poison...But I guarantee my "flow" gon "wreck-your-health"/
This fagget couldn't "pump me full of lead" if he was fillin my "car-with-gas",
We might aswell be in jail, everybody knows my "thrusts" gon leave "marks" when I "scar-this-ASS!!"/
Those battles you claim you won were "fake-fights", i aint sean paul but im gon "TAKE-tha-LIGHT!!",(spotlight)
Everybody on RB is probably convinced dat im "homosexual" the way i bound to "rape-MIKES!!!!"/ (mics)
It looks like i have to change my sig now....And add a new "herb-of-the-week",
Haha, if this bitch was at a counter lookin all "purtyy" his "pussy ass" still couldnt "serve-me"/(haha)
Ima "work-his-scripts", I feel bad dat I gotta "merk-this-BITCH",
In the "lunchline" is tha only time this "fagget" is "SERVIN-SHIT!!!!"/
[Maul'D Him]

^8 min keystyle

p'z

Old 08-02-03, 12:46 AM   #5
phiXion
Yep. . .

You said your shit was ready, why havent you posted it up?.

Old 08-02-03, 12:50 AM   #6
KrAcKa

I just got home u herb..... theres a thing called work and im a waiter so yah I didnt get home till 11 and im sorry I dont check rapbattles the sec I get in the door..... dont matter I still smoked you... heres my verse:

Old 08-02-03, 12:52 AM   #7
KrAcKa

Kinda like 'Kobes mistress' your about to get mutha fuckin RAPED, I'll make yo pathetic ass bleed in one bar, your knees are already SCRAPED // 1

This shit is 'gon' be over before its even BEGUN, When the votes come out it will be five to NONE, Beating me simply can't be DONE, its like tryna get in bed with a old wrinkly NUN // 2

So calm the fuck down with that 2 inch ERECTION, Fuck AFFECTION, This is the rap game and its all about PERFECTION, When this shits over it'll be like the '64 Election' // 3 (Landslide)

Your lucky I even gave you time to CHECK IN, This 'playa' is like one of those huge balls, im made purely for 'WRECKIN', Ill verbally "finish you" this was fuckin TEKKEN // 4 (Finish them is what they say in Tekken when you win)

Am I supposed to be scared, that your a 'big bad' "EXEC"? I wouldn't give a fuck if you rolled with STAR TREK, I'd still chop off your balls, and lodge them in your NECK // 5 (Had enough???)

You can't beat me, Even after this match your wins will still equal SIX, I have so many TRICKS up my sleeve that im'a leave you SHITTIN BRICKS // 6

Your not a worthy opponent, your a 'mutha fuckin' HERB, To which im SUPERB, Your just like something I SmOkE, Ill dump your ashes on the CURB // 7 (Ouch! LoL)

The only reason you haven't lost yet, is because everyone you face is NEW, Its about to happen though and it is long OVERDUE, Any thought of beating me is simply TABOO // 8

Im'A SmAck Yo Bitch ass so hard, blood will even be in your PISS, Grabbin the mic after me is worse than jumpin into an ABYSS, Noone whos done either even fuckin EXISTS // 9

You still think you can top a lyrical CYCLONE whose skills are unknown? Hell no, You could never be a 'Verbal Rapist'... shit in your info you can't even 'spell' MICROPHONE // 10 (Look at his info on left)

Old 08-02-03, 12:56 AM   #8
DE$SKILL$CUMN@T
BANNED For Fagness

IP: 4C09 4D53

ima give this one to Kracka he had sum good shit Kracka i liked ya style playa ur shit was tight man u should be in a better crew then that man VOTE=Kracka

Old 08-02-03, 12:59 AM   #9
phiXion
Yep. . .

LOL OMFG HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Kracka.............Finish Him is in Mortal Kombat YOU FUCKING HERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we please get some fucking VETS to vote on this shit, i fucking owned this herb ,

Uppin for VET VOTES.....p'z

Old 08-02-03, 01:03 AM   #10
KrAcKa

I think the herb is the person that can't even spell microphone right in their info, oh yah thats you....

oh you think vets will help... vote doesnt count but your own crew thinks I owned ya by the way Im LemIzDaIcon

LemIzDaIcon: can you tell ME who you THINk won
Carbon Xenoxide: aight
Carbon Xenoxide: hold up
LemIzDaIcon: even if he is in your crew... k kool man thankz....
Carbon Xenoxide: that was some pretty close shit
Carbon Xenoxide: but yours was alot easier to read
Carbon Xenoxide: so ima say prolly you will get this one
LemIzDaIcon: kool
LemIzDaIcon: thnx
Carbon Xenoxide: n/p

Old 08-02-03, 01:05 AM   #11
phiXion
Yep. . .

LOL....

i owned you in werdplay, multiz, punches and disses,

wat the fuck did you have over me? where were your strong punches? and strong disses?

Dawg, i couldnt give a fuck what that herb said to you, you got jacked.....

Old 08-02-03, 01:13 AM   #12
KrAcKa

Actually you didnt.... so take your head out of your ass, shut your face..... and listen to the votes..... they will tell you whats up....

Old 08-02-03, 01:17 AM   #13
Taktik
fuCKYou

IP: 1B3B C284

WTF is this fuckin' nonsense???? READ THE ACTUAL FUCKIN VERSE... damn that injustice rite thur...........this shud be merk 5-0 for Phix.......if ya cant see dat then you may wanna go on the 'Poetry Board' and evaluate some shit.....too bad i cant vote, dis wud be an easy one
Send a message via AIM to Taktik  
Old 08-02-03, 01:19 AM   #14
phiXion
Yep. . .

LOL, aiight wait till we get some people who actually read the fucking battle, you'll see man i guarantee u wont win....hoe

Old 08-02-03, 01:21 AM   #15
phiXion
Yep. . .

lol thanks tak....see comin from a true vet....

not that WACK CUNT deskills....IL FUCKIN MERK U HERB......but yes just wait fagget kracka u wont win this, p'z