RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-28-05, 12:41 PM   #136
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BBFC 8B84

Quote:
Originally Posted by CounTREE Jay
All I asked was what was crackin' wit you not havin' the CK in your avatar anymore and the red flag and the Bz up jump-off in the sig? What is crackin' wit that?

-CJ-

oo...lol...nuffin man i changed my sig and shit...and umm Debit...i didnt ask 20..i dunno wtf he told u but i aint ask him...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 02:46 PM   #137
Debit
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 666C F77E

Lmao, Ya Fucking Lying, I'll Have 20 Come In Here And Prove It, Lol
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 02:54 PM   #138
Deadly

no...im not lyin...i dont even have 20's lil AIM name...Forgotten Flow asked him...dumb fuck...

Old 03-28-05, 02:57 PM   #139
Debit
Light Weight

LMAO, i heard that nigga had beef with me too but anyways 20 said u asked him...lmao, damn shame, u need help to diss me...lmao
Send a message via AIM to Debit Send a message via Yahoo to Debit   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 02:59 PM   #140
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
LMAO, i heard that nigga had beef with me too but anyways 20 said u asked him...lmao, damn shame, u need help to diss me...lmao

nah bruh...i dont need help....u open yaself up for personal and shit...u mine as well trash ya verse or take out any lines that say im fat, i took pics in the mirror...i got my mask on in the ckrib...im throwin gang signs in the mirror....take all that shit out...challenge yaself...tell me somethin u aint said before man...yea dats in my verse tho so if u do say it...u will look dumb kid...

and nah i dont need help u the one that said u got beef wit the niggas im cool wit right?? yea...i think u did say that man...

Old 03-28-05, 03:00 PM   #141
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 2F5D 1DE4

Debit No Beef But You Wacc As Hell If You Take Like 2 Weeks For You To Make A Diss Tracc Lmao Thass Corny Cus...............

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 03:06 PM   #142
Debit
Light Weight

LMFAO @ these niggaz coming in here always saying no beef and then d/r diabolic...lmao, i'm already done with my diss track to diabolic, only thing left is to record it, challenge myself, how can i do that with a sloppy ass challenger like u...lmao
Old 03-28-05, 03:09 PM   #143
Kordozar
Gone

Text Record: 46-19
IP: 2F5D 1DE4

I d.r Diabolic?Fucc Diabolic Im Juss Sayin You Wacc For Taking That Long On A Diss Tracc And Diabolic Prolli Already Finished His That Fanny Pacc Line Tired Two

Send a message via AIM to Kordozar   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-05, 03:11 PM   #144
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

st8 pics where did u get that camera? can it take videos to? what kind is it....

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 03-28-05, 03:14 PM   #145
Deadly

IP: DE03 39C2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
I d.r Diabolic?Fucc Diabolic Im Juss Sayin You Wacc For Taking That Long On A Diss Tracc And Diabolic Prolli Already Finished His That Fanny Pacc Line Tired Two

dat was cold bruh...lol...nah yo....my track aint finished...i just started my verse today...ever nigga kno i got more shit to do then write a diss to this ngiga man...im makin moves and shit man...

Old 03-28-05, 03:14 PM   #146
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
st8 pics where did u get that camera? can it take videos to? what kind is it....

thanks man...i dunno what kinda cam it is ckuz it aint ine...its my boy cam...yea it can take videos too man...

Old 03-28-05, 03:15 PM   #147
Deadly

Quote:
LMFAO @ these niggaz coming in here always saying no beef and then d/r diabolic...lmao, i'm already done with my diss track to diabolic, only thing left is to record it, challenge myself, how can i do that with a sloppy ass challenger like u...lmao

so basically....u sayin the shit u already said to me then right...

Old 03-28-05, 03:26 PM   #148
Debit
Light Weight

ya picture let in a fucking swarm of personals nigga and yea i got beef with ya niggaz cause they want to hop into beef that they shouldn't be in, deuce's punk ass im'ed me saying u got beef with diabolic and i was like yea and then he said well that's my nigga so i'm gonna hop on his diss track...basically he just asked me to destroy his career along with yours, i also heard that forgotten flows been running his mouth off too so niggaz is just popping out the blue with beef
Old 03-28-05, 03:28 PM   #149
Debit
Light Weight

only moves u making are to the fridge fat ass, and i guess diabolic must be wack then huh kordozar since he just started and i'm finished and i don't give a fuck what u think bout my sig, u must be a fan to care about it so much
Old 03-28-05, 03:42 PM   #150
Deadly

Quote:
ya picture let in a fucking swarm of personals nigga and yea i got beef with ya niggaz cause they want to hop into beef that they shouldn't be in, deuce's punk ass im'ed me saying u got beef with diabolic and i was like yea and then he said well that's my nigga so i'm gonna hop on his diss track...basically he just asked me to destroy his career along with yours, i also heard that forgotten flows been running his mouth off too so niggaz is just popping out the blue with beef

only thing u can get from my pic is that im fat...i got stretch marks...i got pics in the mirror...i got my mask on im in the house..all the same shit u already said man...so basically...go start over man...use some real skills...maybe if u stop usin Banks style ud be a lil betta...lol...gay ass nigga...hop off Kordozar too...i dont fuck wit him but i heard him spit he will murder u....