RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-04, 12:00 AM   #136
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: E63C BFED

biggest pointless argument.... white people shouldnt say nigga... and black people shouldnt say cracker...

nuff said..
Old 07-27-04, 12:02 AM   #137
DON
Middle Weight

Text Record: 27-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1999 62FA

^nobody should care wat anybody says it doesnt matter its just a word ur a pussy if u complain about a word

and datruth i dont understand wat triple n said cause u all have the same struggle every other minority did comin into this country and next time ur dad does taxes look on the form it says italian american im a minority too and my grandparents lived worse off then u damn its been 170 years shut up wit ur struggle the only struggle is that u all make bad names for urselves i have some blak friends and wen they say struggle i tell them to get the fuck out cause its a disrespect to every other culture to hear u say u have it worse wen u dont kno that so if u wana boil it down really ur the one bein disrespectful and ignorant thinkin ur the only minority and ur the only one wit a struggle besides dont be proud of bein thugs its not a good thing
Old 07-27-04, 12:28 AM   #138
SONIC

Text Record: 0-1
IP: E198 D20B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datruth29

I would never ask for another mans pitty, fuck slavery and fuck what happened to the jew, i'm not sympathetic.. I'm just not yo nigga, so in person don't call me one.. nigga can only be said if you're black, in the most blunt terms,, it means brother, can we atleast have that? is it so hard to just let us have that word without ya'll saying it too, or do you hip hop site browsing wiggers just wanna be like us so bad, that you even "fight", just to do what we do and say nigga, .. or do you say it coz you're racist, only one of two choices are available to you... and yea, yea, yea, it's a free country, well, and i have free will...... ...free will to knock yo ass out.. but it is our struggle, you're not in it, so don't judge it, and tell us how to feel, how dare you..
you have embarrassed youself Don...

SORRY TO INSULT YOU, BUT YOU ARE JUST A BITCH WHO LIKES TO HEAR HIMSELF TALK.. FUCK YOUR STUGGLE AND A SLAVES STRUGGLE.. ALL I SAID IS TO NOT CALL ME NIGGA IN MY FACE.. WHY DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF WHEN I'M SPEAKING ENGLISH? FUCK ITALY, AMERICA, AFRICA, MY PAST, YOUR PAST, JUST DON'T CALL ME A FUCKIN NIGGA..

AND IF WE'VE MADE A BAD NAME FOR OURSELVES, SO DID ITALIANS, ITALIANS ARE ONLY KNOWN FOR PIZZA, AND THE MAFIA..

MY POINT IS, IS THAT YOU GAVE A LONG SPEECH ABOUT HOW WE ALL GO THREW SHIT, WHO FUCKIN CARES ABOUT THAT SYMPATHETIC SHIT, I DISPLAY NO EMPATHY FOR NO ONE. I SIMPLY STATED THAT IF A WHITE MAN CALLS ME A NIGGA, IT'S ON.. IF THAT WILL CAUSE WAR, SO BE IT.. IF I LOSE, SO BE IT.. BUT YOU, YO MOM, YO DAD, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO IS WHITE, WILL NOT DARE CALL ME A NIGGA.. YOU JUST WANT ME TO BE AS LIBERAL AS YOU, BUT I'M NOT, AND EVERYONE ISN'T. I'M SAYING WHAT I KNOW.. YOU AIN'T BLACK, YOU AIN'T GOING THREW MY.. KEY WORD "MY", (NOT YOUR OWN STRUGGLE)MY STRUGGLE... THERE IS NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT. JUST DON'T CALL ME NIGGA IN PERSON AND WE'RE STR8
Old 07-27-04, 12:28 AM   #139
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

no one culture has it the worst.. theres too much steriotypical bullshit goin around these days... not everyones the same, theres plenty of minority familys that are livin way better then ya average caucasian fam, but theres a lot less hype about that, so no1 sees it.

and about the word.... yeh there just words, but the words themselves are like insults, thats why people give a shit about them.

its like someone commin n sayin "fuck you".. ofcoarse ya gonna get pissed off...
Old 07-27-04, 12:32 AM   #140
DON
Middle Weight

^i dont have a problem wit u

but datruth i called a few niggers a buncha broke ass niggers tonite and u kno wat they did nuthin cause at heart they were pussies jus like u hahaha

ur all known for fried chiken and watermelon thats your idea of a good meal haha o yeah and crack sellin dick suckin street gangs haha bitches

and datruth ur biggest struggle is gettin it up fuckin bitch haha
Old 07-27-04, 12:33 AM   #141
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

an ay, datruth.... thats bullshit, wheres ya struggle when your sittin in your house stuffin ya face with food that you/your parents bought and typing on a fuken computer... your not poor, so dont use ya skin color as a way of makin out that uve lived that hard...... ya not foolin any1 with this strugglein shit....
Old 07-27-04, 12:35 AM   #142
DON
Middle Weight

datruth sin should give you some lessons cause hes smart your jus the kinda person that me and the rest of italians laugh at wen u walk by in ur sloppy clothing wit ur fake chains take some advice: dress sharp not like a sloppy nobody that u r
Old 07-27-04, 12:36 AM   #143
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
then why dotn you lay off it?
if u can call yaboys nigga so can we bottom line...

NOT IN FRONT OF ME.. YOU WANT TO BE EQUAL TOO BAD.. WE'RE BLACK, SO IF YOU WANNA BE BLACK, YOU CAN BE BLACK RIGHT.. SHUT UP..
THE POINT IS, IS THAT IF IT IS SAID IN FRONT OF ME, I SHOW PREJUDICE.
YA'LL KEEP SAYING BOTTOM LINE, AND NUFF SAID, THEN LEAVE IT ALONE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE NEVER SAY THE SHIT WHERE I AM, WHEN THEY DO, WE MIGHT GIVE EM A COLD STARE BEFORE WE KNOCK EM OUT TO WARN EM, AND THEY STOP INSTANTLY.. THE STUBBORN ONES HAVE TO FIGHT TO SAY IT..

IF YOU WANNA SAY IT THAT BAD, GO FIGHT EVERY ONE WHO IS AGAINST IT.. YOU'LL SURLEY LOSE, IF YOU FIGHT JUST ME, YOU'LL LOSE... YOU BY YOURSELF AND THE AVERAGE WHITE DOESN'T LIKE THE WORD ANYWAY, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE SAY IT.. SO JUS SAY IT ON HERE.. OR TO YO BLACK FRIEND, BUT YOU AIN'T WILLING TO JUS WALK AROUND IN PUBLIC AND SAY IT REAL LOUD, COZ OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. YOU'RE NOT THAT DUMB
Old 07-27-04, 12:38 AM   #144
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
^i dont have a problem wit u

but datruth i called a few niggers a buncha broke ass niggers tonite and u kno wat they did nuthin cause at heart they were pussies jus like u hahaha

ur all known for fried chiken and watermelon thats your idea of a good meal haha o yeah and crack sellin dick suckin street gangs haha bitches

and datruth ur biggest struggle is gettin it up fuckin bitch haha

IT'S COO, COZ I NEVER LAUGH AT ITALIANS.. ACTUALLY I NEVER THINK OF EM.. IN THIS COUNTRY THEY ARE TOO INSIGNIFICANT AS A PEOPLE FOR ME TO DWELL ON.. I'M TRIPPIN OFF THE REAL WHITE PEOPLE.. YA KNOW, THE ONES WITH ACTUAL POWER
Old 07-27-04, 12:39 AM   #145
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

seriously, what white people have ever forght for the right to say that...
Old 07-27-04, 12:40 AM   #146
DON
Middle Weight

haha datruth jus dont forget the roman were the ones that trapped niggers in nets and fed the to the lions and gladiators haha so we must be important
Old 07-27-04, 12:40 AM   #147
SONIC

No One, My Point Exactly^
Old 07-27-04, 12:41 AM   #148
SONIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
haha datruth jus dont forget the roman were the ones that trapped niggers in nets and fed the to the lions and gladiators haha so we must be important

THE ROMANS WEREN'T ITALIAN.. ITALIANS WERE THE POOR, UGLY, DESTITUTE, OPPRESSED VERSION OF ROMANS..
Old 07-27-04, 12:41 AM   #149
DON
Middle Weight

that dont make sense they were someone if they fed u and ur struggle to the lions haha yo datruth u like crispy or extra crispy lmao haha
Old 07-27-04, 12:42 AM   #150
DON
Middle Weight

jus like ur the poor crack sellin version of the niggers who piked cotton lmao