RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-04-05, 10:18 PM   #136
Magic5

IP: 2361 1E5E

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Well on desperate housewives the new black people and ONLY black people are the "villains". And on the real world(do not deny this please) every black person to get on that show has been a villain. And the strongly obvious and somewhat played subject of hurrican katrina. You know the whole black ppl looting and white people "finding" newspaper article. Its hard for me cause I know not all white ppl are racist. But this always happens. Non racist white ppl get bitter about black ppl talking about it. But what we spose to do? Sit there and let it happen? Fuck no. All the other races are just letting the stereostypes get thrown at em and let the people stomp on them. I WILL NOT be 2nd to anybody cause of my skin. Nope.

If you watch last season.. the "villain" was white.

Nehemiah.. on this season's Real World cast.. is not a fucking "villain." What the fuck are you even talking about? He's a pretty peaceful guy (aside of the fight he almost got in.. but it wasn't like that made him a villain.).. he helped Danny get his photo shit done and he's just another dude on the show. He made Rachel cry.. but I was laughing my ass off at that because MTV even made it a point when they had Danny and Nehemiah talking about how bad she overeacted to the situation. He isn't a villain.

About the newspaper.. look at it again there, dumbass. IT WAS FROM TWO DIFFERENT NEWSPAPERS. Unless you want to research each newspaper to see if they used the same words to describe what people were doing.. then that point is irrevelant.

What the fuck are you even talking about? When I did say you need to sit the fuck down and let me overrun your race and put you back into a second-class citizen status? You're just making shit up now and it's fucking retarded.
Old 10-04-05, 10:22 PM   #137
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

LMFAO all you do is say "what the fuck are you even talking about" 1 million times. You sure showed me yo.
Old 10-04-05, 10:22 PM   #138
Magic5

Quote:
OMG all you do is act like you don't understand shit. Obviously I was refering to stereotypes when I said "take raps for other people's mistakes". OMG you are idiotic. I need to get the chalkboard and magic marker for you.

Out of everything I said.. you could only respond on the shit where I was like "what are you talking about?" But no, it made no sense. You switched from saying you didn't want to defend anybody else because they're black.. to.. you don't want to take the rap for other people's mistakes..

I never talked about you needing to defend anybody else.. OR you needing to take the rap for what other people did (which I still have no idea why you tossed that in there.. as it was completely random).

So, in essence, your feeble attempt to put together a comeback to my post failed.
Old 10-04-05, 10:23 PM   #139
Magic5

Quote:
LMFAO all you do is say "what the fuck are you even talking about" 1 million times. You sure showed me yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
If you watch last season.. the "villain" was white.

Nehemiah.. on this season's Real World cast.. is not a fucking "villain." What the fuck are you even talking about? He's a pretty peaceful guy (aside of the fight he almost got in.. but it wasn't like that made him a villain.).. he helped Danny get his photo shit done and he's just another dude on the show. He made Rachel cry.. but I was laughing my ass off at that because MTV even made it a point when they had Danny and Nehemiah talking about how bad she overeacted to the situation. He isn't a villain.

About the newspaper.. look at it again there, dumbass. IT WAS FROM TWO DIFFERENT NEWSPAPERS. Unless you want to research each newspaper to see if they used the same words to describe what people were doing.. then that point is irrevelant.

What the fuck are you even talking about? When I did say you need to sit the fuck down and let me overrun your race and put you back into a second-class citizen status? You're just making shit up now and it's fucking retarded.

Out of everything I posted.. you comment how I repeated myself one time.

You are bringing NOTHING to this arguement anymore.

Just leave the fucking thread, for real.
Old 10-04-05, 10:27 PM   #140
Indeph
Not_Indeph

I'm actually talking to compose about it in a NON offensive way. So I come from actually giving honest oppinions on AIM. To going on RV in some sort of battle to make a "comeback" and trying to make the other look silly. IF you would talk to me like a man and be humble like you would if we were face to face maybe you would learn something about life. Instead of trying to show off just be humble and open minded and stop trying to make me look ignorant.
Old 10-04-05, 10:29 PM   #141
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D808 EF89

Did he offend you indeph?
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 10:31 PM   #142
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
Did he offend you indeph?

Of course he did a while ago. I'm trying my best to seperate myself from my race. I'ma just say fuck black and white people. I hate both races. If you thinking of yourself as a (insert color here) man and not just a man, you'll never find yourself.
Old 10-04-05, 10:35 PM   #143
Magic5

It's not really a battle to get "comebacks," but it fucking annoys me that a few pages back you're posting up assumptions of me that are fucking false as hell. "Mimesis only knows 'thug' black people." "Mimesis lives in Arizona, it's redneck village up there."

So basically, you're making it seem like my opinion is inferior to yours.. and that shit fucking annoys me. I've never said shit about what kind of white people you know, or where you live to slander how people read your shit and make it seem like your opinion isn't good enough for me.

You had no problem posting that shit in this thread.. but of course I should get at you AIM and talk about it? Fuck you. Fuck that "like a man" shit. If you would have said that shit to me on AIM.. I would have kept it in AIM.

Lmao @ learn something from life? Talking a somebody on rapverse.com really brings out life lessons, huh? I'm not showing off at all. I'm posting up my opinion in this thread.. which.. it's kind of weird.. it's almost like this thread was made for posts like mine. Dabatos asked what I thought of the "N word." I posted. People responded saying my opinion was retarded. I'll defend my opinion.

Make you look ignorant? Nah, that's not what it's about. But, if you feel so strongly about how racism is just rampant throughout TV shows at least post up examples to back up the shit. Post up other articles throughout the same newspaper with that shit you claim is "racism.' Post up how Nehemiah is the "villian." If you're going to make points like that.. then you should be able to post a response to at least back up why that shit is racism.
Old 10-04-05, 10:36 PM   #144
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

guys...I got a new track up in songs

I wud appreciate some views and listens...it's a personal track

so...yea...wud be a nice respite from this bickering

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 10:37 PM   #145
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D808 EF89

Quote:
It's not really a battle to get "comebacks," but it fucking annoys me that a few pages back you're posting up assumptions of me that are fucking false as hell. "Mimesis only knows 'thug' black people." "Mimesis lives in Arizona, it's redneck village up there."

So basically, you're making it seem like my opinion is inferior to yours.. and that shit fucking annoys me. I've never said shit about what kind of white people you know, or where you live to slander how people read your shit and make it seem like your opinion isn't good enough for me.

You had no problem posting that shit in this thread.. but of course I should get at you AIM and talk about it? Fuck you. Fuck that "like a man" shit. If you would have said that shit to me on AIM.. I would have kept it in AIM.

Lmao @ learn something from life? Talking a somebody on rapverse.com really brings out life lessons, huh? I'm not showing off at all. I'm posting up my opinion in this thread.. which.. it's kind of weird.. it's almost like this thread was made for posts like mine. Dabatos asked what I thought of the "N word." I posted. People responded saying my opinion was retarded. I'll defend my opinion.

Make you look ignorant? Nah, that's not what it's about. But, if you feel so strongly about how racism is just rampant throughout TV shows at least post up examples to back up the shit. Post up other articles throughout the same newspaper with that shit you claim is "racism.' Post up how Nehemiah is the "villian." If you're going to make points like that.. then you should be able to post a response to at least back up why that shit is racism.

You could learn some shit from people tho.
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-05, 10:38 PM   #146
Indeph
Not_Indeph

You see that shit? I say be humble and say nothing about you and you reply with remarks which are yet again trying to make me look stupid. You can LMAO@ anything you want. I'm just sitting here watching you get mad at shit I forgot about ages ago. I could post me and compose's convo and you'd see how I REALLY felt about these issues. But I'll just watch you LMAO@ how I'm not making any sense.
Old 10-04-05, 10:38 PM   #147
Magic5

I'm not saying you couldn't, but come on.. do you really learn more about yourself and who you are as a person by posting on this site?

I guess some of you might.. but this shit doesn't affect me like that.
Old 10-04-05, 10:41 PM   #148
Magic5

Quote:
You see that shit? I say be humble and say nothing about you and you reply with remarks which are yet again trying to make me look stupid. You can LMAO@ anything you want. I'm just sitting here watching you get mad at shit I forgot about ages ago. I could post me and compose's convo and you'd see how I REALLY felt about these issues. But I'll just watch you LMAO@ how I'm not making any sense.

Uhh.. are you serious?

EARLIER IN THIS THREAD YOU DID SAY SHIT ABOUT ME.

I didn't just pull the quotes I posted at the beginning of my other post out of my ass. I can go get those posts if you've forgot or something.

Mad? Ehh.. sort of.. but when I get off the computer in 20 or so minutes it's not going to matter.. so, I really don't care.

But since you don't care about this thread anymore.. why do you keep making it a point to respond to me? Go to another thread or something.
Old 10-04-05, 10:44 PM   #149
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Uhh.. are you serious?

EARLIER IN THIS THREAD YOU DID SAY SHIT ABOUT ME.

I didn't just pull the quotes I posted at the beginning of my other post out of my ass. I can go get those posts if you've forgot or something.

Mad? Ehh.. sort of.. but when I get off the computer in 20 or so minutes it's not going to matter.. so, I really don't care.

But since you don't care about this thread anymore.. why do you keep making it a point to respond to me? Go to another thread or something.

I just said I was mad about it EARLIER. You're basically trying to watch a show that's already cancled.
Old 10-04-05, 10:50 PM   #150
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: F8F5 C3DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
O...and Dabatos...to truly answer ur question...if someone who was obvioulsy white said Nigger in my presence, I'd give them the "U MUST BE DUMB" look...and if they had something to say, I'd correct them on the spot...that's the best way to handle that situation...esp. if it's someone you're gonna be constantly around and not just a stranger.

lol she aint talkin to me nemore.. it dont matter thoguh..she's litearlly annoying.. eveyrone in skewl even sed it back in high skewl

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote