RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-09, 08:45 AM   #136
ichaboy
Maggot

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8473 86F3

If I'm a dick then I'm heavy
if I'm not a dick then I am light itself.
-2v da philosopha

anyway dont call me a dick, start cussing, telling me to shut the fuck up, implying that im stupid, and then tell ME to lighten up.

I didn't say anything to you in order to attack you, I brought it up in order to help you further your philosophy.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 08:48 AM   #137
ichaboy
Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
And by the way, look at religions smart ass. The muslim religion and the Jewish religion and Christian religion and catholic and protestant religion all have the same fucking basis. They're different regarding small little aspects and rules. But if we go by your opinion, that makes all those religion the same as eachother right? Oh wait... that doesn't make sense, infact it's fucking stupid

wrong...

Religions differentiate because they believe there are specific ways to believe.

Philosophies only attack each other when they directly oppose each other,

and that is why when a Muslim says you must bow down six times a day to your God, and a Jew says you must pray the same thing repetitively so as to put yourself in a trance, it is at this point that they will attack each other, and they appear to have differences.

But the underlying God that they believe in, all three of them will admit - is the same.
Send a message via ICQ to ichaboy Send a message via AIM to ichaboy Send a message via MSN to ichaboy Send a message via Yahoo to ichaboy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-09, 09:04 AM   #138
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: 1258 9408

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichaboy
If I'm a dick then I'm heavy
if I'm not a dick then I am light itself.
-2v da philosopha

anyway dont call me a dick, start cussing, telling me to shut the fuck up, implying that im stupid, and then tell ME to lighten up.

I didn't say anything to you in order to attack you, I brought it up in order to help you further your philosophy.

"omni-intraomnianabagoogalactoseintolerant"

That shit was rude and I don't take shit from people. I'm an Irish mother fucker, I swear when i'm calm cuz getting angry is a natural thing to me, it means nothings, I get over that shit faster then I blow up over it. That's why Freud said we were impervious.
Old 11-03-09, 09:07 AM   #139
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
wrong...

Religions differentiate because they believe there are specific ways to believe.

Philosophies only attack each other when they directly oppose each other,

and that is why when a Muslim says you must bow down six times a day to your God, and a Jew says you must pray the same thing repetitively so as to put yourself in a trance, it is at this point that they will attack each other, and they appear to have differences.

But the underlying God that they believe in, all three of them will admit - is the same.

exactly what I wanted to get you to say . Have you studied my religion? No. You based your opinion on a small fragment of what my religion consists of. My religion has a specific way to believe, it's own rules and guidelines, commandments if you will. Though shall nots. And apart from that, it has a ALOT of ideas and theories that differentiate from Pantheism. Infact that one brief statement I made is the only thing they have in common. And that's one statement taken from 12 pages of statements. Think about it hard home boy
Old 11-03-09, 09:08 AM   #140
ichaboy
Maggot

So halfway through saying the word Asshole you've already calmed down ?
Old 11-03-09, 09:09 AM   #141
ichaboy
Maggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
exactly what I wanted to get you to say . Have you studied my religion? No. You based your opinion on a small fragment of what my religion consists of. My religion has a specific way to believe, it's own rules and guidelines, commandments if you will. Though shall nots. And apart from that, it has a ALOT of ideas and theories that differentiate from Pantheism. Infact that one brief statement I made is the only thing they have in common. And that's one statement taken from 12 pages of statements. Think about it hard home boy

I don't need to think about it hard. Pantheism is hardly a direct philosophy with direct beliefs, it's simply this: God is everything.

If yours has the same underlying basis, then you have a branch of pantheism. Unless you're not gonna humble yourself.
Old 11-03-09, 09:12 AM   #142
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Nah it's more like I beat you up, and THEN I help you up and ask you if you wanna go get some beers. I don't really care about the shit you said anymore. I might keep an opinion i've formulated on someone from their actions like for instance you steal 10$ out of my wallet and then thouroughly apologise after I punch you, I won't care that you stole 10$ and we'll be cool but I won't trust you again around my money.

But that's too an extent, lets say you killed my parents or something on that level then I won't get over that.
Old 11-03-09, 09:18 AM   #143
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
I don't need to think about it hard. Pantheism is hardly a direct philosophy with direct beliefs, it's simply this: God is everything.

If yours has the same underlying basis, then you have a branch of pantheism. Unless you're not gonna humble yourself.

Uh, no. It has a similarity to pantheism but it's not a branch of it. That's the ONLY thing that's similair and that's not even my thesis buckaroo. Like I said, Pantheists don't believe in a personal God, my god is physically inside of us and every eco-system in the world. We have, with dimethyltryptamine, the ability to communicate and witness this god first hand. It has a form within us, this form is part of its whole form and shit that form may even be a part of its form in a heaven behind pearly gates where he posseses the image of a man. Who knows. The thing is he's everything and more, it is literally a living, thinking creature that has the ability to create life and have endless power.

I don't think pantheists believe in a God that can take a form that is anything but the entire universe as what they believe their universe to consist of. Mine can. My God is very spiritual, it's not just scientific. And it's a religion, not just a philosophy.

Think harder again.

Last edited by JTR : 11-03-09 at 09:24 AM.
Old 11-03-09, 09:21 AM   #144
ichaboy
Maggot

Nope, need to think no harder.
Old 11-03-09, 09:26 AM   #145
JTR
Jack The Ripper

No, because my God is a personal God and a Pantheists God is not. THAT is a huge difference which right there makes my religion different based on that.

Cuz I was exagerating. Everything as in every living organism bud. Grass, animals, living creatures, humans. That's what EVERYTHING was before there was man, and before there was man-made objects. So a fucking table isn't god and isn't part of god it's a creation of man.

Empty space isn't God, the stars were created by God but they aren't a part of his physical self. Etc etc.

But he's in anything that has life. This means part of us consists of him and part of him consists of us, but that doesn't make us God, that makes a part of God in us.

Last edited by JTR : 11-03-09 at 09:29 AM.
Old 11-03-09, 09:31 AM   #146
ichaboy
Maggot

But if humans are a part of God, and used pieces of God to make something useful to a part of God that is themselves, then how is the table not also part of God?

=o

oh i see. so all living things are a part of god and all non-living things are just things that god created. is that right
Old 11-03-09, 09:42 AM   #147
ichaboy
Maggot

Pantheism - God is All
Panentheism - God is in All
Spinozism - A mixture of the two

And now there's omniintraomnianism, the one that says 2v needs to humble himself when pointing out the likenesses.
Old 11-03-09, 09:54 AM   #148
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Our arms aren't a pat of god. It's a specific part of us that is God: our souls. Non living things are things we created unless we didn't create them like stars etc etc which then is considered a creation of God but not a part of his physical self. EVERY living thing has dimethlytyptamine in it. Humans, sharks, birds, insects. With a basic chemist setup the chemical dimethyltryptamine can actually be extracted from blades of grass. The pineal gland located in the center of our brains pumps massive ammounts of dimethyltryptamine through our brains neuron passageways during heavy-REM sleep causing us to have hallucinations which we refer to as dreams; we don't remember experiencing these dreams unless we are exposed to dimethyltryptamine while awake rather then asleep as it occurs naturally and even then you will forget the experience or it will become hazy within five minutes. People remember by recording themselves talking about it as soon as the experience is over. These dreams are different then dreams during light-non REM sleep which is just our subconcious picking up our imagination while we're semi-concious at the final stage of sleep before we wake up. There's ways to differentiate these two forms of "dreams" but I won't bother with that. Our pineal gland is literally like a third eye. In reptiles it actually has a retina, a cornea and a lens. A fucking table doesn't have dimethyltryptamine in it.

You take DMT when you're awake, you experience some wild shit and spiritual manifestations that appear to be physical beings which you can communicate with and touch and feel, which I believe to be God. There's a relation between a fucking chemical our own brains produce everytime we enter heavy-REM sleep being the same chemical that can be found in every living eco-system in the world.

If you believe in ANY God that created life, then this means you believe God created a pineal gland that pumps this shit through our brain. And you believe God also put this shit in every living entity this universe posseses. This means you believe that God created us with the intention to experience dimethyltryptamine. These are facts. It is my theory that dimethyltryptamine is what a "soul" consists of and that our soul is a part of God and should you witness this or study this yourself you'd understand this to be very, very plausible.

Motherfucker I read Dr. Rick Strassman's book on DMT based on his clinical studies conducted at the university of New Mexico. Don't think for a second that I don't know wtf I'm talking about

Last edited by JTR : 11-03-09 at 09:58 AM.
Old 11-03-09, 10:12 AM   #149
JTR
Jack The Ripper

oh so now you're not going to reply huh.

you can be a good person and apologise for being stubborn and admit you're wrong now. It has similarities but it's not pantheism or a branch of pantheism. It's omni-intraomnianism.

Omni is latin for all or everything, intra is latin for inside or within.
Old 11-03-09, 10:36 AM   #150
ichaboy
Maggot

IP: 7822 F3B7

So God created everything, then created life, and every life form has a chemical in it that relates everything to each other, and so either:

A. God as a being comparable to a human, is everything and is in everything, created everything and everything is a part of either him (non-atheistic panentheism) or it (atheistic panentheism)
B. God as a being does not exist, instead everything is God (as in pantheism) and this God (as in pantheism) is in everything as well (panentheism) and therefore this belief is Spinozism.

or is it something else that we can categorize as one of the mainstream views of this world's pantheistic thinkers?

Will not apologize.