RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-04, 10:48 PM   #1
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
oohhh one more thing...Ecko is for white people?? Phat farm is for white people???
Tell that to the next Source or XXL or VIbe magazine that comes out...if thats the case they wouldnt have niggas n broads rocking ecko on the front pages...
THATS TO ADVERTISE THEIR PRODUCT DUMB ASS.....SO WACK ASS BITCHES WOULD LOOK IN THOSE MAGAZINES N COP THOSE WACK CLOTHES.....ROFL....NONE OF THOSE PPL WOULD ACTUALLY ROCK THAT IN REAL LIFE...THEY'RE JUST MODELING THE CLOTHES

just because you cant afford ecko dont mean its played... u just mad you stuck wearing Fubu jerseys and wearing LA gear light up shoes and trying to match with salvation army baseball hats talking bout fitteds....

RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLL
DEAR JESUS.....LISTEN BITCH,ONE OF MY LOUIS PURSES COSTS MORE THAN UR WHOLE FAMILY'S WARDROBE........SORRY I DONT DRESS IN THOSE TYPE OF CLOTHES AT ALL.....I ROCK GUCCI,FENDI,LOUIS,PRADA,CHANEL.............U STAY THERE ROCKIN ECKO N PHATFARM....FUCKIN BUTCH LOOKIN FAT ASS WHORE ROFL.....COME TO THINK OF IT...U LOOK MORE LIKE BIRDMAN THAN LIL WAYNE.....U BOTH HAVE THOSE FAT ASS CHEEKS N THOSE BEEDY DROOPY EYES...

your have a proffesional do ya make up?? like i said before.whoever did it got epilepsy...

ACTUALLY MY MAKEUP IN THAT PIC LOOKS PERFECT....U,ON THE OTHER HAND,ARE JUST MAD CUZ U CANT WEAR ANY CUZ U'RE TOO DARK FOR IT TO SHOW ON UR FACE...............ROFL

cause make up slaughtered your face. drag queens wear less make up than you do.;/ only a mexican would have they hair looking ragedy for a 'cute style' lookin like u just been dragged down the yellow brick road.
SON,U WANNA TALK ABOUT HAIR WHEN U DONT HAVE ANY? ROFL.....THOSE ARE THE JEALOUS ONES ALL THE TIME.....BITCH I GROW MORE HAIR ON MY PUSSY THAN U DO ON UR HEAD......FUCKIN REFUGEE...ROFL

JUST ONE QUESTION...HOW DID UR GET SO FUCKIN FAT WHEN THEY'RE STARVIN IN AFRICA?ROFL
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-04, 11:00 PM   #2
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

maku...stop frontin u was ridin me when i beat dml.....u wanna talk shit? i've seen ur fuckin pics....u look like a fuckin monkey..........no wonder u're defendin i daughter hoz..............................

n back to i daughter hoz....HOW IS MAN MIXTAPE WHEN U'RE IN FL N HE IN BK RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL L

THE ONLY MAN U COULD GET IS ON THE INTERNET WHO HASNT SEEN U YET ROFL
Old 07-29-04, 12:55 AM   #3
D-ICED
COLD

Angry

IP:

Yo This Bitch Talks To Fuccccccccccking Much And Shes Trash Fuck That Ho Set It Up In Front Lines Im Gonna Give You A Loss
10 Lines Or Less
No Crew Votes
No Dr Votes
Only Those With Less Then 5 Battles Can Vote That Will Stop Your Friends From Saving You Hoe
Accept Or Run Slut
Old 07-28-04, 11:05 PM   #4
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

just one last thing to humiliate u n ur net bf MIXTAPE....HIS PIC...IS CALLED teenboyswboarder.jpg................RRRRRRRRRRRRRR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL he got that shit off the internet...n forgot to rename it rofl
Old 07-28-04, 11:53 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Angry u and ur research....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
just one last thing to humiliate u n ur net bf MIXTAPE....HIS PIC...IS CALLED teenboyswboarder.jpg................RRRRRRRRRRRRRR ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL he got that shit off the internet...n forgot to rename it rofl

ur embarrassin' yaself once again, LK..... number one u slow as hell MIXTAPE is not even his name no more.. second, sum people don't have to change their names of their pics in order for it to be them.. why the hell would he put a pic and name all the people in it, for what no damn reason, so uhm get back to ur research.. and correct ur mistakes.. that is his REAL pic maybe you shouldn't name yours, Carla<- one ugly ass muthafukka.. i wanna smack my auntie for havin' that name now.. just in case, if you didn't realize while you tryna case on I Daughter Hoz, every so far said she looks better than you, so much for jealousy.... Okay, Carla, don't try to get personal cuz you make another ass outta yourself..... Continue to talk shit.....
Just an update on your scheduled STUPIDITY...
~wun~
Old 07-29-04, 12:15 AM   #6
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

listen dumbass....dont stick ur big ass nose where it dont belong....n if u must,know what u're talking about....

if u took pics with ur girlfriends....would u name the pic " teengirlswithboarders"? get the fuck outta here..................................even u cant be that fuckin dumb to believe that....especially when NONE OF YALL HAVE MET HIM....he supposedly in NY n i daughter hoz is in FL....n u...well,u're hidin ur location
Old 07-29-04, 01:33 PM   #7
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Exclamation look hoe...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
listen dumbass....dont stick ur big ass nose where it dont belong....n if u must,know what u're talking about....

if u took pics with ur girlfriends....would u name the pic " teengirlswithboarders"? get the fuck outta here..................................even u cant be that fuckin dumb to believe that....especially when NONE OF YALL HAVE MET HIM....he supposedly in NY n i daughter hoz is in FL....n u...well,u're hidin ur location

my location is "whoop a hoe island" wanna take a blind visit! You will get fucked up, keep talkin' shit and not battlin'.. all u gotta do is say the word so i can lyrically fuck you up! *three days later* the bitch will return with an answer...!!
Old 07-29-04, 12:17 AM   #8
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

if i were u...i'd disappear real quickly off this board...cuz i humiliated ur lil online friend....n u're next..........n lets be serious....i daughter hoz,is a million times better than u,n she got ko'd....so u dont stand a chance
Old 07-29-04, 12:18 AM   #9
Katastrofe
[Merk-ology 101...Schools In]

IP:

Damn shorty, you clowned on her crazy...somthin serious. Ohh, but I guess she got wat she deserved....LMAO. Ha, ha aha ha ha, you caller her lil wanye....I'm only laughin cuz its half-past true. lol

---Ohhh, and ya welcome....4 what?.....The free sample.

Open Battles
-none 4 now-
Old 07-29-04, 12:33 AM   #10
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

lol^^^ thats whats up......but now i'm thinkin she look more like birdman ha
Old 07-29-04, 12:36 AM   #11
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

IP:

wow another newb who thinks latin=mexican......................GENIUS
Old 07-29-04, 09:12 AM   #12
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

hey i have a quick simple question?? Who the fuck is mixtape?? and since when was i internet dating a croch grabbing fool from online...YOU are the one with the net boy...whoever mix tape is..he done lied to you or u read something wrong..wtf@mixtape
i dont even know who a mixtape is LMFAO and u rambling on about me being in fl n him being in cali LMFAO LIKE IM WITH HIM -dead- ..... WHO DA FUCC IS MIXTAPE?
Old 07-29-04, 09:18 AM   #13
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

IP:

if i was fat would kids ask for nudes? i dont think so.. lol why havent they asked you for nudes?? hmmm they only going by looks of ya face and know if they got body pix they'd see nothing but obesity......

-still dead at me going with somebody on here named mixtape ROFLL.. where is this dude hahahhahahahahahaha ...she said im going with mixtape like she did some research and caught me cyber posting with him LMAO... seriously tho..Mixtape come in here im wondering when this so called internet love started to blossom..i havent even had a chance to Type sweet nothings to you yet.
Old 07-29-04, 09:49 AM   #14
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

IP:

Whoa....LatinKitten...first off I Daughter Hoz...weird ass fuckin dumbass name....never talked to her..never even seen a pic of her till i saw ya Sig....And i dont have Internet G/f's nah iam not like preverted people out here on da net...see i gotta girl in BK wit me...2nd thats my real pic...my cousin owns that website...to where i got that pic off of...cuz he posted it there...so i decided it would be much easier for me ya know....third off why you be talkin bout me ...you know what wannabe Comedian ..seriously YA DONT EVEN KNOW ME....I DUNNO KNOW THAT BITCH EITHER...so really get ya shit straight ....cuz i never cause beef with anyone on dis site....but you do it so you can get respect....but you still havent earned that yet.....so dont be talkin shit .....I Daughter Hoz dont fuckin be sayin my name....you dont know me bitch....and Missfiya what da fuck why you got my fuckin name in yo title n shit....get that shit outta there yo....so seriously fuck this shit i dunno care cuz i know i dont be talkin to either one...fuckin internet people...1
Old 07-29-04, 01:51 PM   #15
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Exclamation whoa shit, i couldn't believe my eyes!

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked One
....and Missfiya what da fuck why you got my fuckin name in yo title n shit....get that shit outta there yo....so seriously fuck this shit i dunno care cuz i know i dont be talkin to either one...fuckin internet people...1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked One
LOL....major diss....lol.....But yeah MY baby girl did her thang.....iam her man...even tho it says mixtape...i changed my name...but yeah anyways...it was a nice diss verse lol......1

aight Wicked One, u don't remember this, okay... and you don't talk to me but we happen to have a fuckin' collabo.. Me and You ft. MissFiyaGurl, i understand though, aight nigga wuteva.. disclaim me if ya want.. never said i was your internet gilrfriend..
~wun~