RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-04, 09:55 AM   #136
Young Philly
Banned: Biting

From: Philly's Finest~~~~Philly Squad Stand UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Text Record: 3-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 08B7 7EED

Young! listen if you ain't black you don't have the right to say it! I hate when i get asked this question! "Why can black people call each other Nigga but we can't?" and i respond with " You ingnorant MOTHERFUCKS! If you haven't gotten the impression that every damn day a good 80% of the white race is discriminating on every ethnic group! The don't like anyone that isn't concidered Caucasion!" but that statement isn't intirely true there are some actual "white people" that arn't like that, but it's the principal of the thing that says that most "whites" are ignorant in the fact that you should never ever utter that word..........i don't care if you get called a Krispy Kream Saltine! You can be more white than the white house you just don't justify yourself in wanting to be recognized by saying nigga! Em don't say it! Why the hell should you! All so i don't give a damn where your from or what street cred you got! When it comes to that keep ya mouth on lock otherwise get ya ass beat!
Send a message via AIM to Young Philly   Reply With Quote