RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-05, 12:42 AM   #136
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

WTF?? well you didnt make any sense just then, so how are you going to talk sense into me???you keep saying you're leaving the thread, not me.. rofl.@ you thinking i'm jealous, of what? i got the man you wanted..as you used to drop his name everywhere you went, until you found out he hated you, bitch.. exactly. Good Riddance.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Last edited by fluidmoon : 05-26-05 at 12:46 AM.
Old 05-26-05, 12:47 AM   #137
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidmoon
WTF?? well you didnt make any sense just then, so how are you going to talk sense into me??? rofl.@ you thinking i'm jealous, of what? i got the man you wanted..as you used to drop his name everywhere you went, until you found out he hated you, bitch.. exactly. Good Riddance.

lol people wanted to know who was our sites audio heads and he is one of them last time i checked and they are garbage so yes he could beat them plus he does have the best rep on here due to latched-on bitches like you, therefore your argument is shit. and i dun care if he dissed me, shit didn't hit hard on me, especially on fake personals.. seriously.. but his riders claim it's the best shit they heard since DZK or sum shit.. wow who gives a shit, he didn't diss me hard enuff to respond back, now what does that say about you? you suck too. sooooo like i said keep goin on.. go rest ya face and get rid of those wrinkles in ya face look like puppets bit pieces off your first layer of skin. stfu.
Old 05-26-05, 12:53 AM   #138
V.E.N.D.E.T.T.A
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 666C F77E

how do u make nah nah nah sound bad...only fluid could do that when she fucked up that hook for her and seven's track...i thank u two for thinking about me...everyone told me that u sucked when we were suppose to collab...i'm glad u ain't ever do that hook...would have fucked that track all up...u can't sing and seven can't rap...hiney and find it...lmao...u two just keep sharing ya audio equipment
she sounds retarded who the fuck is that? and why do the previous posts say she sound good. ok anyways, the chorus is horrible at least hit one note correct. and fade this girl's singing or something it's annoying. this is not cd material. get a better singer first. no hate but Yahweh! shit's horrible what the fuck is the taste on this site. 2/10

- whoop a hoes ass (seventhird ft. fluidmoon - nah nah nah)

at least someone has some damn sense on this site^^^
Old 05-26-05, 01:08 AM   #139
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Ahhh debit, shall i go there? listen, the only reason you are beefin with me is because your head grew to the size of a fuckin hot air balloon while you were collaborating with 20 grand, who in fact asked me to do a hook awhile back and i didnt have time, i dont have a problem with him,hes good, but your not....just like you begged me to do multiple tracks and got mad when i said i didnt have time to record..you also begged me to sign with you to that piece of shit label with a few other members of rv, who started making fun of you cus it was fake,and you fell for it..i blew up that spot on aim and in that chat room...also have begged seven to help you on tracks,don;t go there..you also have asked me to proof read lines for you, give you personals about cali...etc etc...now, after i had ignored you aim, which you are known to aim kids 30 times a day, all of a sudden you say i'm wack...fuck outta here banks wannabe fruitcake.1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 05-26-05, 08:25 AM   #140
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 6B52 B741

thats not the point Aristica..i asked to battle the bitch but she's ducking me lol..aha..she wanna claim fluid ducking when she the one ducking..its sad...i've dissed her and spit a verse at her but she didnt want any official votes becuz she garbage...
Old 05-26-05, 11:04 AM   #141
whoop_a_hoes_ass
New to RV

IP: 183F 8D72

long ass thread. but isn't fluidmoon the girl that sings that horrible na shit?
Old 05-26-05, 11:07 AM   #142
whoop_a_hoes_ass
New to RV

you should battle and sing a chorus, you'd win. but then again, i couldn't be more sarcastic. you sound like you squeezing your nostrils and singing through your nose, sound like a foreign animal can't hold a note, but you can find a mate easily with that mating call of yours. iiight enough jokes, well i wasn't joking but straight to the point,,,, =

i doubt anyone would be scared to battle you.
Old 05-26-05, 11:20 AM   #143
whoop_a_hoes_ass
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
owner? i know you ain't talking bout no "owners".. you fuckin dolphin sounding like a seal in heat..

Shut the fuck up..
Go turn on some punk rock music, you admitted hip hop ain't your thing, so don't fake it. Lol at you following your guy's wishes and not your own. Fuckin pathetic.

And those that didn't notice this is a Beef Thread and in the right space of LL, so how are y'all gonna get mad when most of y'all post beef threads as well..? If y'all don't care about her posting the thread, then why y'all still arguing after the fact? It's already done and other than that, continue.

ha this chick is funny, i'm bout to peep her audio. somebody got their feelings hurt,,,, points at liquid-ass i mean fluid'smooner.
Old 05-26-05, 11:41 AM   #144
whoop_a_hoes_ass
New to RV

-------------yeah this chick would rape you in singing what's her name Fiya?, i peeped her diss to seventhird seems rushed but she got a gutta ass delivery, flow could use a little work but she seems very bold to diss some guy that people seem to fall all over on this site and his shit ain't all that he talks about random shit, i peeped his page. My first spit = dope but delivery then wasn't too good, she could clown you i can see it now. Somebody better than you would duck? Neh you not worth a breath from what you make yourself out to be. and you set up a battle without confirming rules, i'm new here and even I know you ask first and agree on rules.

------------------now you on the other hand sound like you trying too hard vs. critical.. what the fuck was that and you won? k, i know what people mean about this site being downhill. people say your good, but are they your friends i swear you sound like shit. Ashanti would knock your wig off easily, i'd rather hear Macy Gray or Lauren Hill's MTV Unplugged for better notes. erm ok, and 1 no-show win i'm proud of you. ey, sounds like you trying, well not really. but ok whatever, feel'me?

i'm glad this a beef thread because guess what? Broad, you HORRIBLE. I'm just telling you this because it's not cute to say you are something you are not. Your singing can make a sane person grow angry. Why don't you elevate and stop arguing oh and that girl in your sig i don't remember her name but she sounds hella better than you as well,,,,, while you arguing about a guy you should have him teach you to open your vocals or take some lessons.
Old 05-26-05, 11:43 AM   #145
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 8AB2 5BB6

....why did you just write a essay?...i think a "i don't like you" would have worked

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 05-26-05, 11:45 AM   #146
whoop_a_hoes_ass
New to RV

i'm not the type to write so much. but reading this argument is ridiclous.

if you are talking bout the one who made the thread then ignore this post.
Old 05-26-05, 11:46 AM   #147
whoop_a_hoes_ass
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non Capisco
....why did you just write a essay?...i think a "i don't like you" would have worked

i don't know her not to like her. but she comes off as fake and yeah i said it. and she does INDEED suck, so why so many pages?
Old 05-26-05, 11:47 AM   #148
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: AFC1 3F90

i'm that 20% area thank fuck...interesting beef i love cat fights

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 11:48 AM   #149
whoop_a_hoes_ass
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Daughter_Hoz
thats not the point Aristica..i asked to battle the bitch but she's ducking me lol..aha..she wanna claim fluid ducking when she the one ducking..its sad...i've dissed her and spit a verse at her but she didnt want any official votes becuz she garbage...

Do you have any audios, I Daughter?
Old 05-26-05, 12:26 PM   #150
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 6B52 B741

^got several..including a diss toward this chick... ...i'll post up a link later .