![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
~lyrical confucius~
|
IP:
yo is anyone making sigs in here
__________________
Authentik Intelligence ![]() ![]() vote on my battles and i will return the favor:
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
GG Haterz
|
IP:
![]() Pick up: MC Philo Price: Free (Making you wait so long)
__________________
![]() Quote:
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me ![]() ^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly. |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
GG Haterz
|
IP:
![]() Pick up: Mystic Chaos Price: Free (For making you wait so long)
__________________
![]() Quote:
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me ![]() ^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly. |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07
|
IP:
can i get one rev?
Picture:T.I n Lil Wayne Text:Past Tense Sub Text:mixed too perfection |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
GG Haterz
|
IP:
Pick TI or Lil Wayne. I don't do two rapper sigs.
__________________
![]() Quote:
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me ![]() ^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly. |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07
|
IP:
I'll Choose Lil Wayne
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
~lyrical confucius~
|
IP:
thanx that joint is hot
__________________
Authentik Intelligence ![]() ![]() vote on my battles and i will return the favor:
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|