RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-05, 06:03 AM   #136
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1A67 A371

girl got no arse, and your choice of words for her was terrible, sayin she looks like an ape, when monkey is used to diss black people and ur sayin it bout a black woman, that can easily ofend black people, you totally missed the point i was making but nevermind, you carry on tryna be smart
Old 11-30-05, 06:13 AM   #137
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: F019 583F

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
girl got no arse, and your choice of words for her was terrible, sayin she looks like an ape, when monkey is used to diss black people and ur sayin it bout a black woman, that can easily ofend black people, you totally missed the point i was making but nevermind, you carry on tryna be smart

How is making you look like an idiot trying to be smart? An 8 year old could do that. Did I offend you by saying that a butch ugly bitch like Serina Williams looks like an ape? Everybody in the thread knew I was talking about her, and it was me and two black people in the discussion. They didn't see it as racist. But leady, who is white, comes along, and tries to start beef, while he is dissing a black person in his sig. Maybe he doesn't think so because he didn't state the comment. But he must have forgot by supporting it, that everybody else in this world can see it and notice that you're dissing a black person. So wait, who is the racist? Me? For having and opinion and saying that I think white chicks are better looking than black chicks during an agrument where two black people were saying black chicks look better. Or leady, a dumbass who dosn't even know what's going on, and has cruel comments in his sig about a black person. You be the judge.

leady, you're a fuckin' idiot.
Old 11-30-05, 06:33 AM   #138
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
How is making you look like an idiot trying to be smart? An 8 year old could do that. Did I offend you by saying that a butch ugly bitch like Serina Williams looks like an ape? Everybody in the thread knew I was talking about her, and it was me and two black people in the discussion. They didn't see it as racist. But leady, who is white, comes along, and tries to start beef, while he is dissing a black person in his sig. Maybe he doesn't think so because he didn't state the comment. But he must have forgot by supporting it, that everybody else in this world can see it and notice that you're dissing a black person. So wait, who is the racist? Me? For having and opinion and saying that I think white chicks are better looking than black chicks during an agrument where two black people were saying black chicks look better. Or leady, a dumbass who dosn't even know what's going on, and has cruel comments in his sig about a black person. You be the judge.

are u white or black?
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-05, 07:07 AM   #139
Adam

I'm white. With friends that are black, native, and asian. I'm not a racist.
Old 11-30-05, 07:35 AM   #140
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

meh, I like whites and blacks.. depends on the girl.

But you guys are idiots. Asians are the way to go. Im talkin hawain, thai, filipino... They shit on most other women. Not the scrawny hairy asians that dont believe in razors...

and when you get crosses between black and asian or white and asian. WHOA. That is the hottest thing ive ever seen.
Old 11-30-05, 07:37 AM   #141
Tha Q.
OYD

wow...the old "I got black friends" argument as to why you're not a racist = irrelevant

you can hang around black people and still be a racist

anyway...ONEMAN...I think Hawaiin chicks are gorgeous...now, if only I could manage to...
NVM

anotha story
Old 11-30-05, 07:38 AM   #142
Adam

Q, you're retarded.
Old 11-30-05, 07:39 AM   #143
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Man Band
meh, I like whites and blacks.. depends on the girl.

But you guys are idiots. Asians are the way to go. Im talkin hawain, thai, filipino... They shit on most other women. Not the scrawny hairy asians that dont believe in razors...

and when you get crosses between black and asian or white and asian. WHOA. That is the hottest thing ive ever seen.

Word-life.

/where the fuck have you been?
Old 11-30-05, 07:43 AM   #144
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

red bull: word. why does everyone act like ive been gone for years? ive been here all along... i think? I dont know.

Q: I love hawaiians. Oy are you even gay, or are you bi? you always talk about women.
Old 11-30-05, 07:46 AM   #145
Adam

Quote:
red bull: word. why does everyone act like ive been gone for years? ive been here all along... i think? I dont know.

Q: I love hawaiians. Oy are you even gay, or are you bi? you always talk about women.

Your dopeness hides you among the others? Probably something like that..
Old 11-30-05, 08:54 AM   #146
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:

i jus don't see why I gotta be limited..nah mean...either THIS or THAT...if I see something I like, I'm goin for it...I can't really help what I find attractive or not
Old 11-30-05, 09:30 AM   #147
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 56CE E76F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
i jus don't see why I gotta be limited..nah mean...either THIS or THAT...if I see something I like, I'm goin for it...I can't really help what I find attractive or not

word, i know u've found that getting pussy's more fun tho

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-30-05, 10:46 AM   #148
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL4Y
word, i know u've found that getting pussy's more fun tho

speak for yaself...

no beef

Old 11-30-05, 10:49 AM   #149
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 1A67 A371

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull

LMFAO, you far from offended me son, and my comment is dissing a feature, i could do the same to a white man(yes i have seen one or 2 white people that have extremely full lips), beleive me, my comment is far from racist, but when u say sumthing about a black person that relates to a word used by racists to offend black people, goes to show your choice of words are far from wise, that was my point, maybe you need to learn to read properly, i couldnt care if will was, black, white, asian, pink or fucking purple, if his lips are like that, they get dissed, plain and simple..... and calling me a racist is fucking stupid, i grew up in bradford which just happens to be one of if not the most multi-cultural city in england, i have relatives that are black and asian(indian/pakistan) and i grew up with lots of different cultures, so yeah, im racist, i hate members of my own family because of the skin color[/sarcasm] you are seriously retarded kid, truth be told, i respect white people less than any other race, because we are the ones that caused racism to exist in the first place, and despite that, black people and other races still continue to try and live with us in peace.... so you think you offended me??? BAH!!!! dont flatter yourself, all i was saying, be carefull of your choice of words, you say monkey/ape in an argument about a black person, people are going to get offended, its a fact of life.... the whole world can see??? kid there isnt even one active person from every country on this forum, so no, the whole world cant see, man stfu cos u making urself look stupid
Old 11-30-05, 11:52 AM   #150
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 84C8 C48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
peep

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

well neither fat or phat...lol @ that term...

but she's got some nice curves...and i like that in women...not no stick insect type mutha fucket...so

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote