RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-13-06, 12:41 AM   #136
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 819D 3297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Oh, i'm sorry. I forgot you're one of those "Racism is a fairy tale made up by nergos" people.

STFU

Excuse me?

Yeah fine.. Get all petty about it then.. But lets take a little history lesson...

Cival war in the united states ended in 1865.. THAT, was the official end of slavery as the social order in the southern states was essentually turned upside down and negro's were not only allowed the vote, but also given the right to actually take revenge on their previous slave masters and around that time people would complain that the punishments handed down to negro offenders for crimes such as murder and rape etc were extremily light and often non-existant.... THIS was back when there was real wide spread racism. I'm sure your familiar with the carpet baggers and the lead up to what we know today as the Klu Klux Klan..

Now, I'm not going to bore you with all the facts about that era because seeing as you act like your some kind of smart ass that actually knows what the fuck hes talking about.. Surly you already know it all. But after the downfall of the popularity of these movements. Racism continued to play a large factor in shaping the social order of the united states for a further 90 years untill around 1960 and 1970 and onward as all the generations that actually were involved in the more racist periods began to basically.... Die off...

Today we live in what would be considered the aftermath of all this. While racism still exists in a far smaller quantity... We live in a society where anybody of any race can actually rise up and become anything they want.. There is no secret force holding people back.. And this has been proven by (as I've said previously) the fact that there are so many negros holding successful careers in everything ranging from law, all forms of media, politics, medicine, science, retail and the list goes on and on and on....

What YOUR getting mixed up with, is thinking that poverty is something that is directed soley towards your race and everyone else is living with fat pockets and sky high opportunity. Which... (better sit down for this one) isnt the case......

And what is the best argument you could come up with?
Quote:
Uhh well hang on nos... WHAT IF hypothetically there was this boss right... And he was racist towards black people... Do you think if a black man dressed respectibly, talked appropriatly and carried himself with a level of class and integrity that he would get chosen over a white person with the same qualitys... NOO

And I'm sure that in this case.. You would be 100% correct.. But the fact is that this is not a normal situation.. And as I said.. It would only happen in around 5% of cases..

So in closing... Get your head the fuck out of the clouds and realise that the only thing holding ANYBODY back is themselves.. And possibly the lack of money.. But poverty is NOT selective of race so dont EVEN try and pull that card...

Racism is NOT a fairy tale. Racism is real. But we are NOT living in times where it is a defining factor as to why so many black people seem to be getting dogged out... And you've just gone for the most pathetic defence mechanism possible by trying to act like I didnt know what I was talking about..

I THOUGHT you would have known better....
Old 02-13-06, 01:14 AM   #137
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 01C0 04AE

Read all of this please

Race questions are so extremly pointless. Of course everyone is gonna have completly different veiws. We're looking from two different vantage points. Nos, I know you might get sick of hearing this, but you are from a different country. On paper racism did end with jim crow. Although, the people in power were still had racist beliefs. The jobs, the drugs being put in our ghettos, crooked cops, and the brainwashing of us into believing we're inferior. Now I know ALOOOOOOOT of black people use this to excuse their failure, but that doesn't change anything. Let's say I'm late for work and I claim I got in a car accident. At 1st people are like ok you're excused. Then another employee says it, then another, then another, etc. Sooner or later you're not gonna believe me anymore because other people are liars. Just because you've heard liars doesn't mean the overall situation doesn't exist. It's a completly different sight when you're the target of all this. PLEASE believe me. I'm begging you. -_-
Old 02-13-06, 01:19 AM   #138
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 40D5 78A8

I have a question, is it all black people, or is it only Deph that is always on invisibility?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 02-13-06, 01:20 AM   #139
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
I have a question, is it all black people, or is it only Deph that is always on invisibility?

You can't see black people at night time. And I didnt know you peed white urine. Illness.
Old 02-13-06, 01:22 AM   #140
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

Lmao. I carved it, I peed before I went out. I was afraid the urine might freeze inside me.

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 02-13-06, 01:22 AM   #141
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4613 B91F

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if sumbodt makes me theyre slave n shit, n i dont git shit, id atleast want me family 2 git sumthin fo it.

black people should git reperations, werd

i understand that, but who will pay them? no one who has enslaved anyone, that's who.

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-06, 01:22 AM   #142
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

i have a question fo a black person, well, Indeph... will u marry me? ive bin waiting and would like an answer, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 02-13-06, 01:24 AM   #143
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i understand that, but who will pay them? no one who has enslaved anyone, that's who.

The same people who give middle eastern imigrants a shitload of money to come here and start a business. =/ The government stoooopid
Old 02-13-06, 01:24 AM   #144
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~

tha government. they always waste money on stupid shit, so they could just use it fo reperations insted, werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 02-13-06, 01:25 AM   #145
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

@ Indeph -- Before everyone else freeposted crap....

Gee.. And you missed the part where I said it continued on for a further 90 years after slavery 'ended on paper' as you would put it......

C'mon man.. Lets not attempt to discredit factual information I've showed in my post due to the fact that I am viewing this from an outside perspective..... Racism is a big issue here aswell if you didnt notice... And check my information. Its all historically correct.

If you noticed (which you obviously didnt) I did say racism still exists today. But what exactly are you trying to say it does in way of hindering your race in the currant social structure of the 21st century?

You obviously cant be saying it means your people cant get jobs.. Because obviously they can... It obviously doesent mean its keeping your people in poverty because poverty isnt selective of race as I said and many white people are victems of severe poverty aswell..

Racism is and always has been a problem.. But tell me how EXACTLY it is effecting your entire race so much now a days to make you rant on and act like there is a big imaginary force trying to hold you back like you do...
Old 02-13-06, 01:25 AM   #146
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

They pay the Indians, but not the blacks. =/

Quote:
Seangunner@gmail.com

Old 02-13-06, 01:31 AM   #147
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

By the way indeph.. You openly admit that black people use racism as an excuse for shortcommings....

*sniff sniff* I smell some big errors in your whole argument......
Old 02-13-06, 01:37 AM   #148
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 4613 B91F

Quote:
I was just saying, it's not a direct thing. I mean, you can disagree with the war but your taxes still pay for it. =/

Anyways, I think reparations should be paid because it would increase the overall knowledge in people about what happened and what's still going on today. But even more then that, I think that we as a people don't have a history like all the other people do. I mean it's like, "For 200 years, niggas was slaves, sang, a couple were smart and they picked cotton." But for that whole period of time all other people had their history still going on and advancing as a people. Then, when the slaves were freed, they were still never seen as equal because they never had that whole time to advance socially. It carried on and you still see the effects today, we were never really a part of society but are still treated like we should be up to the standards.

If that made sense. =/

giving black people money isnt going to give them a history...and im not saying black people dont have a history. You Did.

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-06, 01:37 AM   #149
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
@ Indeph -- Before everyone else freeposted crap....

Gee.. And you missed the part where I said it continued on for a further 90 years after slavery 'ended on paper' as you would put it......

C'mon man.. Lets not attempt to discredit factual information I've showed in my post due to the fact that I am viewing this from an outside perspective..... Racism is a big issue here aswell if you didnt notice... And check my information. Its all historically correct.

If you noticed (which you obviously didnt) I did say racism still exists today. But what exactly are you trying to say it does in way of hindering your race in the currant social structure of the 21st century?

You obviously cant be saying it means your people cant get jobs.. Because obviously they can... It obviously doesent mean its keeping your people in poverty because poverty isnt selective of race as I said and many white people are victems of severe poverty aswell..

Racism is and always has been a problem.. But tell me how EXACTLY it is effecting your entire race so much now a days to make you rant on and act like there is a big imaginary force trying to hold you back like you do...

Aight I'ma try to hit every issue one by one.

There are barely ANY jobs in black neighborhoods. All we have are family owned liquor stores, gun stores, banks, and steel mills. And our rent almost always outweighs our paychecks. Poverty is hurting my race specifically due to how ghettos are mostly black so its relevant. The judicial system in america itself is EXTREMLY racist. NOW PLEASE OPEN YOUR MIND AND LISTEN TO THIS. This isnt an imaginary story I made up. I've witnessed this and just because you haven't it doesn't mean it's not real. Crack was thrown into our ghettos during the raegan administration. This is how the drug game works: Black people sell it and drop out of school, make another black persn an attict, kill people over it, and go to jail for it. And now selling drugs will give you like 20 years if you have enough of it, but killing someone is like 10. They know it directly effects us.

And if anyone is "tolerant" of black people they are called "stupid liberals". I've even seen RV ppl say this. What's a liberal? Smarterchild says a liberal is:
"Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded." So basically liberal is the new way to call people "nigger lovers". I'm serious about this shit, I've put more study into this then u think. Now I ask you to hit EVERYTHING I've said and not just look at spots where I messed up.
Old 02-13-06, 01:39 AM   #150
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
By the way indeph.. You openly admit that black people use racism as an excuse for shortcommings....

*sniff sniff* I smell some big errors in your whole argument......

Lmao you aint even listen to what I said stoooopid. I said just because some black ppl use it as an excuse falsely doesn't mean it doesn't exist period. You acting like I'm sayin black people are perfect. What makes this different then when white rappers say they arent getting attention because they're white. Some of them are wack.. some of them are truthful. Hmm so since some of them are just wack let's say all of them are idiots.