RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-08, 02:21 PM   #136
Magic5

IP: 7DC6 058A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
Mims'....your quoting goverment sites. Like they're any more reliable than Fox News

Hahahahahaha, wow. And to think that as this thread developed I was actually starting to think you may actually know a little bit about what you're talking about. The Bureau of Economic Analysis is the only place to get reliable information about the economy. Where else do you recommend people go for information? Barack Obama? The BEA is unbiased as hell. Go to the website and show me where the economic data (that is, GDP, taxes paid, etc. etc.) is unreliable or biased to prove or support some political agenda.

Nice try.

Last edited by Mimesis : 09-11-08 at 02:32 PM.
Old 09-11-08, 02:31 PM   #137
Magic5

Man, saying the BEA is biased is like saying the IRS (www.irs.gov) is a biased and unreliable place to get information about taxes. Jesus, it's not that hard to understand. I'm not saying, "Trust the BEA because it's a government website!," I'm saying, "Trust the BEA because they provide the best economic data available!"

It's really not that hard. Comparing the BEA to Fox News in reliability is like comparing Tupac to CALI in song making ability. They're at different ends of the spectrum.
Old 09-11-08, 02:34 PM   #138
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

you are a whore mime.

why are you never on aim? I've got a benjamin franklin with your name on it.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-08, 02:43 PM   #139
Magic5

Shit, might as well post again.

Pinky, I'll ask you the same question I asked Blay. What makes you think you know what you're talking about? If you've gone to college, what's your major? What's your GPA? What knowledge or learning do you have that makes you believe the way you do?

Here, I'll go first. I go to Arizona State and I'm majoring in Business Finance. My GPA is 3.94. I've taken quite a few classes, but I only find 2 of them to be relevant in this discussion. I was taught macroeconomics and microeconomics by a guy who has been praised by 5 Nobel Prize winners in economics. I did very well in both of those classes.

How about you?
Old 09-11-08, 02:46 PM   #140
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
you are a whore mime.

why are you never on aim? I've got a benjamin franklin with your name on it.

Hahahahaha, I changed my AIM, so on the rare occasion when I get on, you can hit me up at myboyrhaw. Thanks man. I think I may have a George Washington or two laying around that I can slap your name on too.
Old 09-11-08, 02:49 PM   #141
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis

Pinky, I'll ask you the same question I asked Blay. What makes you think you know what you're talking about? If you've gone to college, what's your major? What's your GPA? What knowledge or learning do you have that makes you believe the way you do?

Here, I'll go first. I go to Arizona State and I'm majoring in Business Finance. My GPA is 3.94. I've taken quite a few classes, but I only find 2 of them to be relevant in this discussion. I was taught macroeconomics and microeconomics by a guy who has been praised by 5 Nobel Prize winners in economics. I did very well in both of those classes.

How about you?

i'm getting real tired of you ducking me man.

If you don't get on aim sometime in this next week...i'm going to your school right before oregon plays asu and holding rudy carpenter hostage.

can you and your friends handle being ranked in the top 20 two years in a row and losing to us both times?

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-08, 02:49 PM   #142
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Hahahahaha, I changed my AIM, so on the rare occasion when I get on, you can hit me up at myboyrhaw. Thanks man. I think I may have a George Washington or two laying around that I can slap your name on too.

oh...there you go...just in the nick of time..

Old 09-11-08, 04:49 PM   #143
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Obviously a goverment site, is the most accurate place for information. Becuase all new's station's base there skewed and fucked up points, off those sites.

I'm just saying, that anyone who belivies everything on those sites, is gulible.

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-11-08, 06:18 PM   #144
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
Obviously a goverment site, is the most accurate place for information. Becuase all new's station's base there skewed and fucked up points, off those sites.

I'm just saying, that anyone who belivies everything on those sites, is gulible.

hmm....what you just said you were saying...and what you actually said...are very, very different....it's cool though.

Old 09-11-08, 06:47 PM   #145
Also Known.

Text Record: 14-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F2F0 2320

I'm voting for myself. Lowering gas prices to 2$ a gallon for 87 and fixing this economy. Stopping this war cuz i bet you 5 bucks Osama Bin Laden is a ficticous government created character and 9/11 was caused by the government to raise gas prices in turn making prices rise on everything. This country is shit. Put me in charge I could fix it.

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-08, 06:58 PM   #146
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
hmm....what you just said you were saying...and what you actually said...are very, very different....it's cool though.

I think its just that my first comment, may have been stated wrong. Which lead to this whole thing.

but, yeeeeaaaa goverment!

*waits for 2v to jump in with a conspriacy theory*

Old 09-11-08, 06:59 PM   #147
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeƱor Lavish
I'm voting for myself. Lowering gas prices to 2$ a gallon for 87 and fixing this economy. Stopping this war cuz i bet you 5 bucks Osama Bin Laden is a ficticous government created character and 9/11 was caused by the government to raise gas prices in turn making prices rise on everything. This country is shit. Put me in charge I could fix it.

you're not eligible to run. and no you couldnt

Old 09-11-08, 07:04 PM   #148
Cola
Pushin it....

Quote:

How about you?

First off, if you belivie that by attending college...that your on another level of intellientence. Your wrong. Thats just a common judement most people interpurt.

'Im going to college, i'll be successful, becuase someone gave me a piece of paper!'

Now, i can't hate on anyone who is attending college. Its tough, n it takes alot of work. So....congrats on your 3.94.

I'm sure if i had actually gaven a shit, i could have attained something better than the 3.2 i had.

I was majoring in Philosophy/History...

As far as the comment, that i had posted about the goverement agency. How trustworthy is our goverment. We all know, and can easily look back and see the lies that the goverment has fed us before to keep our spirts, either A. Postive or B. Negative. All goverment really is, is a pyschology enforcement of human will. The simply use pyschological tactics to trick people into believin in the goverment.

Don't belviie me? That our goverment is hypocritcal? N just a huge ball of bullshit?

All Men Should Be Created Equal? No? Yes?

yes, of course. Thats why our four fathers defended that statement.

So why the fuck woudl they still have slaves? George Washington, had huge amounts of slaves.

Our goverment is simply a group of people, who we 'freely' elect, and look out for their interest's first. Than the interest's of the people that elected them. Its common human nature to look out for oneself before someone else.

I'm not complaining about our govermerment, because i couldnt' have accomplsihed the things i have. Or have the things i have with out. So to sit and bash it, would be hypocritcal.

I'm just not foolish enough to belivie that the goverment is looking out for the best interest of its people @ all times.

But, hey ....what the fuck do i know.

Maybe i could check out www.IRS.com n figure a few things out.

Old 09-11-08, 08:18 PM   #149
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Fuck McCain. Dude will prolly die before 2v. And that's saying a lot b. OBAMA!!

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-08, 08:32 PM   #150
Cola
Pushin it....

^^^ rofl

2 big thumbs up for that