RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-05, 04:24 PM   #1
Black Queen
Classic

IP:

yeah.............

Old 12-07-05, 04:37 PM   #2
WICKEDCLOVVN
Banned

IP:

i say it every single day of my life, not because i try to be "gangsta" or to be "cool" but because its a word and last time i checked this is america and we have something called freedom of speech. so if yall blackies dont like it i know some boats that can take yall back where ya came from, thanks and have a wonderful day!

NIGGERS
Old 12-07-05, 06:04 PM   #3
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN
i say it every single day of my life, not because i try to be "gangsta" or to be "cool" but because its a word and last time i checked this is america and we have something called freedom of speech. so if yall blackies dont like it i know some boats that can take yall back where ya came from, thanks and have a wonderful day!

NIGGERS

rofl.. stop embarassing white people.
Old 12-07-05, 04:37 PM   #4
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

What was the point of uppin this old ass thread!?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-05, 04:41 PM   #5
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

what ever fucking idiot upped this thread is wack.

Any conversation(for or against) any racial term or abuse, creates a place for racism to be used. The less its taked about,the less it happens.
Old 12-07-05, 04:43 PM   #6
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
what ever fucking idiot upped this thread is wack.

It was all him. *points at ThatNigga*
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 12-07-05, 04:52 PM   #7
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Thatbrainlessnigga.

Ayo,If he doesnt want to be called a nigga,then why is his name got the word in it?

So he's trying to tell me,by labeling himself 'thatnigga" and another raced person coems up and tries to say hi by sayin g"sup thatnigga" thats wrong?

Kids named himself that,so he better be ready to be CALED BY THE NAME HE GAVE HIMSELF.

he cant expect people to be comming up saying.
"hi that" -_-

the ones most offended by it need to check themself first,cause they handing out reasons to be called a nigga.
Old 12-07-05, 05:01 PM   #8
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
Thatbrainlessnigga.

Ayo,If he doesnt want to be called a nigga,then why is his name got the word in it?

So he's trying to tell me,by labeling himself 'thatnigga" and another raced person coems up and tries to say hi by sayin g"sup thatnigga" thats wrong?

Kids named himself that,so he better be ready to be CALED BY THE NAME HE GAVE HIMSELF.

he cant expect people to be comming up saying.
"hi that" -_-

the ones most offended by it need to check themself first,cause they handing out reasons to be called a nigga.

see, you're not black, and you're not from the states, so you wouldnt get what his name really means
if a nigga gettin money, and he's the man, and he gettin pussy and all of that
he's THAT nigga.
too bad ThatNigga on here is not gettin money, a woman and she doesnt get pussy
:-\

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-05, 05:10 PM   #9
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
see, you're not black, and you're not from the states, so you wouldnt get what his name really means
he's THAT nigga.

lol.

nah I understand it. It's not rocket science. You think because im from the states i dont understand the word nigga.
but you so easily skipped my point. he has called himself "thatnigga" so what you want me to call him? just That?
I understand the word WAS used to disrespect african americans and mainly africans. But if you allow it to be used in a racial sler,then rasict fucks will keep using it. if YOU raise up and start to relise , a words a word, and show it has no effect on you,then your not fuelling the fire to add reason for there use of the word nigga.

Complaining and using the word as an excuse for 50-100 years hasnt changed things. So try somthign diffrent. Dont retaliate then there will be no reason for people to make an attempt to piss you off by using it.

If you get fucked off,hit the guy,stomp him. then police come to YOU and accuse YOU fo racial violence because YOu got physical.

you need to stop being blind to the facts and raise up on there own two and change it. cause the racist will exist as long as you get fucked off when the word is used in a disrespecting context.
Old 12-07-05, 06:02 PM   #10
Young_law
This Is My City

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
he's THAT nigga.

*gasp* i agree with everything he jus sed, as 4 u ysdat, if you would pay attention i said i find it offensive if they said it with an -er trying to offend me, as for wickedclown im about 2 pm strobe 2 get him banned, and as for me uppin this old thread who cares if its old i had sumthin 2 say about it, and didnt feel like makin a new thread and as for austrailian not bein a race, lol i know, but you get the point im trying to make......
Old 12-07-05, 04:58 PM   #11
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP:

i have never said it nore will i ever........shit aint right man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-05, 05:17 PM   #12
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

*sigh* toby you will never get it will you..
Old 12-07-05, 05:23 PM   #13
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

I get it. men act like men, bitches get depressed
Old 12-07-05, 05:26 PM   #14
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

ouch
Old 12-07-05, 06:27 PM   #15
Black Queen
Classic

IP:

like i said before getting mad over a word is stupid if someone calls you a ''nigger'' or ''nigga'' however you use it and you get mad and go insane you just proven what the word really means which is ignorant nigger doesnt have a color to it its the media that make it seems that way and as far as the history of the word that means shit now move on and stop bitching